ADVERTISEMENT

***Thursday NCAA Tournament Live Game Thread***

Michigan is playing some damn good basketball and they're doing it at the right time of the year. Personally I think the long layoff Michigan had from the end of the Big 10 tourney until tomorrow's game is a bit overblown. Should be a great matchup.
Actually Michigan is playing like shit.

Down 9-0.

Is it just my tv or does the Michigan game not have any sound? Every other channel is fine except for TBS.

Actually Michigan is playing like shit.

Down 9-0.

Our guys did the same thing in the first 10-12 minutes earlier today too. Couldn't hit a shot to save our asses and the early lay attempts looked like full-blown hand grenade tosses that barely drew iron.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team get to the bonus within the first 3:30 of a half

The guards from Buffalo have a shit-ton of speed and they can shoot the lights out. Not sure how much longer Buffalo can keep it up but they're sure putting themselves in a good boat.

The guards from Buffalo have a shit-ton of speed and they can shoot the lights out. Not sure how much longer Buffalo can keep it up but they're sure putting themselves in a good boat.
Buffalo will be in it until the end. Bennett and Miller's streaks of choking before the Final 4 continues as the winner of Tennessee and Virginia will go to the Final 4 IMO

Reactions: RockChalkRally
The talent level of AZ just blows my mind. Two, legit---one being elite, bigs. Terrific guards. And they are getting clowned by Buffalo. I know it's just a three point game. But by clowned I mean Buffalo is scoring at will. Doing what they want.

I mean hell I think I could drop 15 on this AZ defense.

BTW---Its just me.........But I think I figure out a way to get Ayton the ball.

Buffalo will be in it until the end. Bennett and Miller's streaks of choking before the Final 4 continues as the winner of Tennessee and Virginia goes to the Final 4

Can't help but to be impressed with this Buffalo team. These guys aren't backing down and honestly they are dictating the pace of this game.

The talent level of AZ just blows my mind. Two, legit---one being elite, bigs. Terrific guards. And they are getting clowned by Buffalo. I know it's just a three point game. But by clowned I mean Buffalo is scoring at will. Doing what they want.

I mean hell I think I could drop 15 on this AZ defense.

BTW---Its just me.........But I think I figure out a way to get Ayton the ball.
Not looking good for Arizona. Buffalo just keeps punching back

Reactions: RockChalkRally
If Buffalo isn't hitting a 3, they are blowing right by the Arizona defenders & getting the the bucket with ease.

ADVERTISEMENT