ADVERTISEMENT

The Vilest of Basketball Programs

Wait a second, so you're saying coaches typically recruit out of the kindness of their heart and not to benefit themselves? RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Again, don't be so naive. Do you realize how hard it was to get black kids to play at a southern school? Would you want to go somewhere your life was in danger? Educate yourself before you speak, it will really help your argument. You're also wrong about his recruiting (not shocking) He had offered guys like Unseld and Beard before the '66 season even happened.
Since you brought up Unseld, do you know Rupp refused to visit him at the Unseld home? Wonder why?

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
The most vile of any university, in any department (academic or otherwise) is Fizzou. The list starts, and stops with them.

Mizzou%2BGame%2B063.jpg

Good grief this board sucks now, you have a moderator that’s one of the biggest trolls. @Kevin Bryan, enjoy your one sport “southern school”
This board can not hold a candle to the Louisville board. As long as Zipp controls that board it will always suck. No other board can suck half as much as the Louisville board.

Reactions: JC for 3
He’s still around. KB does a good job, but sometimes posters seem to forget he’s a fan as well. If posters are attacking his team, he has the right to go back at them.
I like KB too, dgmw. His bias shines through a little too hard sometimes, his trolling efforts need to be a little less transparent, but that’s for him to work out. Still love you big dog @Kevin Bryan

Meh. Point is we still rake in a sufficient amount of money, and the ACC likes that.

don't really want to get into this fight
the forensic audit that the state did showed that UL/Ramsey/Jurich cooked the books
so who really knows what the true figures were when UL was claiming to be the most valuable athletic school

Reactions: JC for 3
don't really want to get into this fight
the forensic audit that the state did showed that UL/Ramsey/Jurich cooked the books
so who really knows what the true figures were when UL was claiming to be the most valuable athletic school
They’ll get a good measure this upcoming year on actual numbers, so you’re right,
As of right now it’s all speculation. However, the bank isn’t depleted in ULs case.

Ah yes, UK is MIT jr. I forgot. I know a lot of people that went to UK, comparing the two is frivolous. Both have solid departments, but acting like UK is far more prestigious is laughable and sad tbh.
When did I act like UK is far more prestigious? RollLaugh You're good at putting words in people's mouths. I will give you that.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT