ADVERTISEMENT

The Vilest of Basketball Programs

I have zero issues with saying I'm being hypocritical when it comes to my daughter. I would be beyond pissed if I found out this had happened to my daughter during her visit. But, if it was instead happening to my son...on the surface I'd act pissed because that's what society says parents should do. But deep down, I'd be thinking about how lucky that little ****er is.
And if he gets a life changing disease I am sure you would be happy for him.

Actually, he could get that same life changing disease on his own, it happens all of the time. Hopefully, I've been a good parent and raised a smart enough kid who would know to wrap that shit at all times, and double wrap it if you're going to mess around with a hooker!

Stop being such a prude and pull your panties out of your ass crack.

Actually, he could get that same life changing disease on his own, it happens all of the time. Hopefully, I've been a good parent and raised a smart enough kid who would know to wrap that shit at all times, and double wrap it if you're going to mess around with a hooker!

Yesss! Ikc is a school boy beeoch!

Reactions: jace46555

You continue to show your stupidity just like UL1986. You guys must be brothers.

You continue to show your stupidity just like UL1986. You guys must be brothers.

Please explain to me how saying I'd hope my sons would wrap his shit is being stupid? Or, are you saying that you think its stupid to wrap it up? Because if you are saying that, I think someone needs to sit down with you and explain how dangerous this is!!!!

Dude, you're just a typical prude who I bet would rather see violence on tv then anything sexual?!? Its 2018, you don't have to make your wife wear a skirt down to her ankles any longer.

Seriously though, you may need to consult a surgeon to remove those panties from your vagina.

Please explain to me how saying I'd hope my sons would wrap his shit is being stupid? Or, are you saying that you think its stupid to wrap it up? Because if you are saying that, I think someone needs to sit down with you and explain how dangerous this is!!!!

Dude, you're just a typical prude who I bet would rather see violence on tv then anything sexual?!? Its 2018, you don't have to make your wife wear a skirt down to her ankles any longer.

Seriously though, you may need to consult a surgeon to remove those panties from your vagina.
You are so sweet.

You are so sweet.

I sincerely appreciate that! This is actually something that I've been trying to work on, and its nice to know all that hard work is being noticed!

Believe it or not, but there used to be a time where I wasn't nearly as sweet. I'm embarrassed to think of all the names I would have called you for being such an uptight prude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT