ADVERTISEMENT

The Vilest of Basketball Programs

Papa John lost his mind all of the sudden, now says he regrets it, blah, blah, blah. I doubt that will really affect anything though. Stoops is a turd, overall. But, it doesn't really matter who coaches UK, the best they can ever hope for is a mid-tier bowl anyway. It's not like they will ever be able to consistently compete with Florida, UGA, Bama, LSU, etc, etc .
You never know, the past two seasons weren't exactly what some had hoped for, but they weren't exactly failures either. You're in the easier side of the SEC, but it's still the SEC, you guys won some good games last year. You don't like Stoops though? Why exactly?

Well capacity doesn't really matter when attendance isn't close to capacity anyway, now does it? Winking It's not like people were lined up to get in but they didn't have enough seats.
Fair enough. I only went to one game, but I also don't live in Louisville. I'd rather go to a basketball game regardless. I went to the Clemson game last year, yikes....wish I wouldn't have.

You never know, the past two seasons weren't exactly what some had hoped for, but they weren't exactly failures either. You're in the easier side of the SEC, but it's still the SEC, you guys won some good games last year. You don't like Stoops though? Why exactly?
Eh, nothing about him really impresses me. Decent recruiter I guess, although Vince Marrow is the lead recruiter for any kid they land that's actually worth a damn. Coaching, definitely average at best.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Eh, nothing about him really impresses me. Decent recruiter I guess, although Vince Marrow is the lead recruiter for any kid they land that's actually worth a damn. Coaching, definitely average at best.
Sort of how I feel about Petrino, aside from him being a total dbag, he's offensive minded, and without Lamar Jackson this year I really don't know what to expect.

Fair enough. I only went to one game, but I also don't live in Louisville. I'd rather go to a basketball game regardless. I went to the Clemson game last year, yikes....wish I wouldn't have.
Same, I went to 1 or 2 UK football home games a year but I don't live around there anymore. I also banned myself from UK basketball games for a while. They last the last 2 I went to: vs UCLA @ Rupp and vs. Louisville @ the bucket.

Sort of how I feel about Petrino, aside from him being a total dbag, he's offensive minded, and without Lamar Jackson this year I really don't know what to expect.
At least Petrino puts exciting teams on the field. His offenses are fun to watch. Kentucky usually doesn't even have any semblance of a passing game. Thing is, if Kentucky were to get a coach that consistently performs above average, he's not going to last very long anyway. He'd be on to greener pastures. So, it is what it is, I guess.

At least Petrino puts exciting teams on the field. His offenses are fun to watch. Kentucky usually doesn't even have any semblance of a passing game. Thing is, if Kentucky were to get a coach that consistently performs above average, he's not going to last very long anyway. He'd be on to greener pastures. So, it is what it is, I guess.
Petrino/Charlie Strong effect.

I lived 5 minutes from Cincinnati and was, and am, still a UK football fan. I get what you're saying though, many of those frauds are UK basketball and OSU football fans. In all fairness, I don't exactly see many people rocking Duke football gear, either.
They make Duke football gear?

Reactions: kyjeff1
which FB team do Duke basketball fans root for?
or do they just bandwagon whichever ACC school has a chance to beat Alabama
Guessing they don't follow football. They are probably too busy skiing, playing polo, sailing, etc. You know, just doing rich, preppy stuff, in general.

Guessing they don't follow football. They are probably too busy skiing, playing polo, sailing, etc. You know, just doing rich, preppy stuff, in general.
It's called winning at life. You plebian Kentucky fans should try it.

In all honesty I don't really care about college football. I watch Duke play UNC if I don't have any plans but that's about it.

Define this. Winking

111111113.jpg
I'm a fan . . . but look at that gorgeous day! I root for 'em, but they don't always reciprocate. The wins haven't been enough to risk losing an entire October Saturday like this one, at least not yet. Go Cats!

UK is gonna murder Duke this November.

I will lay my member on an Duke fan that wants to bet.

UK already has scoreboard.

Last edited:
We love Stoops compared to the immoral Petrino.

If we could just judge UK based on the amount of inept posters that support the cats on this website alone, that’d be quite interesting, wouldn’t you say?
I don't know, but I have to tell you . . . I love it when you break out terms like "little guy" etc. I could laugh till my guts come out. RollLaugh I always enjoy it the most when it reaches that level.

I don't know, but I have to tell you . . . I love it when you break out terms like "little guy" etc. I could laugh till my guts come out. RollLaugh I always enjoy it the most when it reaches that level.
It’s funny to me, because the other side of the fence gets irrationally angry at something so elementary and menescule.

If we could just judge UK based on the amount of inept posters that support the cats on this website alone, that’d be quite interesting, wouldn’t you say?
You are not smart enough to be a UK poster. You support the providing of prostitutes to 16 year old kids.

You are not smart enough to be a UK poster. You support the providing of prostitutes to 16 year old kids.

Ouch....you burned him lol

Also, if people thinks it's wrong to try and get someone laid...it makes me wonder what happened to you since you were 16? I'm not a fan of UL, but people like you make it seem like hooking someone up with a hooker is as bad as selling him drugs.

I only wish when I was 16 someone looked out for me like this!

Also, if people thinks it's wrong to try and get someone laid...it makes me wonder what happened to you since you were 16? I'm not a fan of UL, but people like you make it seem like hooking someone up with a hooker is as bad as selling him drugs.

I guess you would feel the same way if it was your 16 year old daughter?

I guess you would feel the same way if it was your 16 year old daughter?

I have zero issues with saying I'm being hypocritical when it comes to my daughter. I would be beyond pissed if I found out this had happened to my daughter during her visit. But, if it was instead happening to my son...on the surface I'd act pissed because that's what society says parents should do. But deep down, I'd be thinking about how lucky that little ****er is.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I have zero issues with saying I'm being hypocritical when it comes to my daughter. I would be beyond pissed if I found out this had happened to my daughter during her visit. But, if it was instead happening to my son...on the surface I'd act pissed because that's what society says parents should do. But deep down, I'd be thinking about how lucky that little ****er is.
And if he gets a life changing disease I am sure you would be happy for him.

ADVERTISEMENT