ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs #1 Louisville

If there is any lesson we’ve learned so far it is that this might be the most wide open season in a long time. There are maybe 30 teams or so that could improve throughout the season, get hot, and make a final four or win the title.
31 if Auburn could ever get their sh*t together.

Reactions: tw3301
I would take him. Seems like a badass/hard-nosed player that every team needs.

He's a lot like Beard in the form of a player. Not the most naturally gifted but hard-nosed and is going to outwork you.

For what?

Never said Tech was a bad team.
They just don't have a Culver like player.

Texas doesn't have a Culver like player.

Ohio St and KU look solid. Ohio St has handled every opponent, including destroying Nova and UNC.
They have. I wouldn’t call them elite teams, though. I’m not high on Duke this year and Kansas looked pathetic against them. Ohio State and Maryland have probably looked the best

They have. I wouldn’t call them elite teams, though. I’m not high on Duke this year and Kansas looked pathetic against them. Ohio State and Maryland have probably looked the best

After last season, you’re really going to judge a team by the first game?

That aside, it’s kind of impressive to only lose by 2 when you give a good team 14 more possessions.

Maryland just went down to Penn St btw.

After last season, you’re really going to judge a team by the first game?

That aside, it’s kind of impressive to only lose by 2 when you give a good team 14 more possessions.

Maryland just went down to Penn St btw.
Yea I called myself out just a minute ago. Look, KU could be the best team. They look far from elite, though. College basketball doesn’t look fantastic at the moment

Yea I called myself out just a minute ago. Look, KU could be the best team. They look far from elite, though. College basketball doesn’t look fantastic at the moment

They weren’t good against Duke, but they’ve looked great lately.

I don’t think they’d fare well against some of the best teams in recent memory, but thankfully, they won’t have to.

Reactions: JimboBBN
The KU game in Lubbock will be good.

Fun stat. I’ve been going to the KU at TT game for the past few years since I’ve been in Midland. I used to always be able to buy them online from the ticket office for like $20 per ticket. You could wait all the way until a few weeks before the game to get them. I just checked the other day and the cheapest tickets are now $60 and it’s nearly sold out 3 months before they play. They’ll easily cost $100+ on Stubhub. It’s amazing what a Final Four run can do for a program in such a short amount of time.

I was hoping Louisville would be undefeated when they came to Rupp. They might be a little more focused now after last night. Should be a great game. I'm not sure if they will both be top 5, but its been a while since both were top 10 when they played. Maybe 2015?

Reactions: UL_1986
Flip that around and you've perfectly described the U6 fanbase. Practically have parades on 4th street whenever UK loses.
Raftards disagrees. You guys practically foam at the mouth when we lose, it’s fascinating. Texas Tech>Evansville

Rupps Rafters is the saddest website in all of college basketball message boards. Those are facts.

....most active I'm sure you meant. Direct result of the largest fanbase. Sorry that in yet another category, this time one you have brought up, U6 doesn't measure up.

....most active I'm sure you meant. Direct result of the largest fanbase. Sorry that in yet another category, this time one you have brought up, U6 doesn't measure up.
Most active group of sad morons lol.

ADVERTISEMENT