ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs #1 Louisville

Louisville’s guard play could be a big problem. To have that as your weak point kills in March.
It's what I thought their weakness would be. They have an elite front court, but their back court is questionable.
They're still an exceptional team and more than capable of winning it all. I'm not knocking either team, both played hard.

Nwora is better than he played. Sutton does a lot of things well. The rest of those dudes....

Congrats Texas texh fans. Y’all played harder, gtrttier, tougher and deserved this win wayyyyyyy more than we did. The announcers nailed it all game long, Texas texh played harder and tougher than we did and took us to the woodshed bc of that, energy and effort. Congrats on the win, and getting that win over the #1 team. We don’t deserve it anyways, even if had we come out with some kind of miracle tonight.

Kudos to Coach Beard and his staff, we were outplayed and out coached. And he is one helluva coach, as if that was news.

Also we have SERIOUS problems at the pg position. Basketball IQ is about as low as I’ve ever seen in a group of supposed point guards.

Thanks. We still have a ways to go but our defense is coming around. There’s still too many head scratcher moments for a Beard team but it’s coming together.

Reactions: Fight r8rs Fight!
Congrats Texas texh fans. Y’all played harder, gtrttier, tougher and deserved this win wayyyyyyy more than we did. The announcers nailed it all game long, Texas texh played harder and tougher than we did and took us to the woodshed bc of that, energy and effort. Congrats on the win, and getting that win over the #1 team. We don’t deserve it anyways, even if had we come out with some kind of miracle tonight.

Kudos to Coach Beard and his staff, we were outplayed and out coached. And he is one helluva coach, as if that was news.

Also we have SERIOUS problems at the pg position. Basketball IQ is about as low as I’ve ever seen in a group of supposed point guards.

Thanks. We took some lumps in the last few games which I think benefited us in this game. Louisville will learn from this game and hopefully it will benefit them down the line. Good luck to y'all the rest of the season.

We don't really have a PG or PF/C really but you just got to make it work.

Reactions: jhmossy
Played really bad, and never really got into an offensive rhythm. Looked deflated on D on account of our abysmal offense. Mental fortitude is required for us to have any longevity throughout the tourney. I like our chances, but performances like tonight can’t happen. Lack of effort was obvious.

Played really bad, and never really got into an offensive rhythm. Looked deflated on D on account of our abysmal offense. Mental fortitude is required for us to have any longevity throughout the tourney. I like our chances, but performances like tonight can’t happen. Lack of effort was obvious.
It's amazing how a bad offensive performance effects a team defensively. They feed off each other, but they can also die on the vine together.

Reactions: UL_1986
Last year’s top 10 would absolutely destroy this year’s top 10. There has been a lot of really bad basketball across the country.

Its early yet. But I think the rule changes have made for some ugly basketball. More missed shots because they moved the line back etc.

A 6'4 walk-on guard for Texas Tech, a white guy no less, blocked two shots tonight lol. Seems like the UL guys should do the honorable thing and pay back a portion of their scholarship.

Avery Benson maybe a walk-on but he has heart. Also pretty athletic. He got yelled at last year for dunking an alley oop as time was expiring vs Baylor.

If there is any lesson we’ve learned so far it is that this might be the most wide open season in a long time. There are maybe 30 teams or so that could improve throughout the season, get hot, and make a final four or win the title.

ADVERTISEMENT