ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech vs #1 Louisville

I don't know if I've seen a worse half from us this season. Nwora is playing bad bad. At first it was just missing shots....now he's forcing them and still missing. I feel good about our chances if we continue to throw it inside and open up the floor like we started to do to end the half. Though we cannot play from behind all second half.

I don't know if I've seen a worse half from us this season. Nwora is playing bad bad. At first it was just missing shots....now he's forcing them and still missing. I feel good about our chances if we continue to throw it inside and open up the floor like we started to do to end the half. Though we cannot play from behind all second half.
As I turn the game on he dribbles the ball off his foot out of bounds. Probably shaving points.

Terrible thus far. Perry playing like shit, Nwora playing like even more shit. No offensive motion rn, stupid passes...me ball. Let’s turn it around!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Look, man, you aren’t facing the B10 tonight. Gotta bring it.

Louisville’s guard play could be a big problem. To have that as your weak point kills in March.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
College kids man, that's all it is. He's a veteran, but still young. Sometimes the ball just doesn't drop and then they try to force it and it gets worse.

Congrats Texas texh fans. Y’all played harder, gtrttier, tougher and deserved this win wayyyyyyy more than we did. The announcers nailed it all game long, Texas texh played harder and tougher than we did and took us to the woodshed bc of that, energy and effort. Congrats on the win, and getting that win over the #1 team. We don’t deserve it anyways, even if had we come out with some kind of miracle tonight.

Kudos to Coach Beard and his staff, we were outplayed and out coached. And he is one helluva coach, as if that was news.

Also we have SERIOUS problems at the pg position. Basketball IQ is about as low as I’ve ever seen in a group of supposed point guards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT