ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech v Iowa

Just as long as Tech can keep Burnett's commitment they should be alright.
Did he signed a LOI already?

Burnett is a future impact player IMO like Culver was
Yeah he signed already.

Agreed. I thought he was good and actually thought Ramsey was better when I first watched his highlights but I’ve quickly done a 180. That kid is long, athletic, and a really good shooter. Like Ramsey though he’ll need to buy in on the defensive end.

I have some high expectations for Burnett next season. Should be fun seeing what he does this weekend in Dallas.

Yeah he signed already.

Agreed. I thought he was good and actually thought Ramsey was better when I first watched his highlights but I’ve quickly done a 180. That kid is long, athletic, and a really good shooter. Like Ramsey though he’ll need to buy in on the defensive end.

I have some high expectations for Burnett next season. Should be fun seeing what he does this weekend in Dallas.

Beard really wanted Donovan Williams.
Shaka had Williams as the #3 guard in Texas after Hampton and Maxey.
Don't know who Beard had higher.

It is the length.
When you play positionless basketball you need players who can play pretty much play the entire floor.

Burnett is 6-3 or 6-4 with a 6-10 wingspan.

Beard really wanted Donovan Williams.
Shaka had Williams as the #3 guard in Texas after Hampton and Maxey.
Don't know who Beard had higher.

It is the length.
When you play positionless basketball you need players who can play pretty much play the entire floor.

Burnett is 6-3 or 6-4 with a 6-10 wingspan.
Burnett seems like the kid that is going to buy in and soak everything up. He knows he’s good but seems pretty modest about it.

A lot of blind squirrels running around knocking off Kansas.

Yep. That's the secret to winning 30 games per year. Losing constantly.

I guess that's one benefit to being Indiana. You rarely have to suffer the embarrassment of losing to teams that you're better than.

I guess that's one benefit to being Indiana. You rarely have to suffer the embarrassment of losing to teams that you're better than.

According to them, they do that all the time.

lol you really took that B12 comment to heart.

It is an interesting stat to look at. In the last 5 years of the games Kansas has lost to 21 of 29 have a worse KP rating.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It is an interesting stat to look at. In the last 5 years of the games Kansas has lost to 21 of 29 have a worse KP rating.

I don't know what's interesting about it. If a team is consistently highly ranked, how many opportunities do they get vs teams ranked higher?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT