ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

I disagree. She is very pro UT and will banter with you but as long as she is treated with respect she will treat you with respect.

Respect is earned. I know that we may have exchanged a snide remark but for the most part I’ve respected her opinion. Just don’t like how she goes about it. Too arrogant...

Reactions: JC for 3
Was considering going to this until I saw tickets for $250 on SeatGeek.

I didn't realize UT or UK needed to win the SECT to get a bid...

Oh, wait.......They didn't.
The discussion is which is more important. Winning two regular season games against your rival or winning the conference tournament. To many teams winning the conference tournament is the only way they can get a bid to the NCAA tournament. That was not the case with UT and Kentucky but my opinion was that winning the conference tournament is more important. How about IU this year Borden. Which is more important to IU? Of course I don't think IU can do either this year but if they should win the Big 10 tournament would that be more important than any regular season win?

The discussion is which is more important. Winning two regular season games against your rival or winning the conference tournament. To many teams winning the conference tournament is the only way they can get a bid to the NCAA tournament. That was not the case with UT and Kentucky but my opinion was that winning the conference tournament is more important. How about IU this year Borden. Which is more important to IU?
LOL...You are moving the goal post to fit your argument. For teams who need to win the conference tournament, of course it is more important. But in a P5 conference, that is very rarely the case. For a P5 conference team, you cement your seed on how you do in your conference, OVERALL. UK winning the SECT had no impact on their seed...UT losing the SECT had no impact. BUT....UT winning the regular season title, did. And that is normally the case. You know this. You just don't want to admit it. And I get it.

As for IU, and the BTT? Who knows. Season isn't over. I'll let you know in a week or two.

The discussion is which is more important. Winning two regular season games against your rival or winning the conference tournament. To many teams winning the conference tournament is the only way they can get a bid to the NCAA tournament. That was not the case with UT and Kentucky but my opinion was that winning the conference tournament is more important. How about IU this year Borden. Which is more important to IU? Of course I don't think IU can do either this year but if they should win the Big 10 tournament would that be more important than any regular season win?
It's been known for a few years now, the SEC Championship has nothing to do with seeding. It's common knowledge. NCAA admitted it, SEC talked about changing to Sat, but haven't. It is what it is.

It is more of a fault of the NCAA to not recognize it rather than the SEC's for not moving to Sat. It's ridiculous for them to ignore a P5 Tournament championship due to tv timing.

The best minds in the business are incapable of coming up with two scenarios. Team A wins the SEC it's this, Team B, it's this. Instead, their brains shut off and ignore a conference tournament championship.

Last edited:
LOL...You are moving the goal post to fit your argument. For teams who need to win the conference tournament, of course it is more important. But in a P5 conference, that is very rarely the case. For a P5 conference team, you cement your seed on how you do in your conference, OVERALL. UK winning the SECT had no impact on their seed...UT losing the SECT had no impact. BUT....UT winning the regular season title, did. And that is normally the case. You know this. You just don't want to admit it. And I get it.

As for IU, and the BTT? Who knows. Season isn't over. I'll let you know in a week or two.
If IU can get on a roll they have the talent to win the Big 10 tourney.

he never roots for UK unless UK is playing UNC
if you would not go into hiding when ut sucks then you would know this
I already knew this, but it is just fun to play like he really likes UT after careful evaluation.

I know you are giving sincere advice since you're scared to show yourself on the CFB board.

Reactions: kl40504

I agree the regular season is more important to resumes, but Michigan does land a 3 seed without their Big Ten Tournament showing. They were probably a 4 or 5 seed before that.

I already knew this, but it is just fun to play like he really likes UT after careful evaluation.

I know you are giving sincere advice since you're scared to show yourself on the CFB board.
No offense, but who tf is scared of the CFB board? Scariest thing about that pansyland is not getting a video approved on "Rock it JV".

Well....I'm not scared of the CFB board. But since youre still a childish chickenshit hypocrite and put me on ignore because you cant take the heat, I guess the rest of us will just laugh at you behind your back on this one.

There are more Kentucky fans than Tennessee fans over there, making this even more ******ed.

How many pages ago in this thread were you crying to me about talking football in a basketball thread? Ill hang up and listen.

No offense, but who tf is scared of the CFB board? Scariest thing about that pansyland is not getting a video approved on "Rock it JV".

He was putting me down for only coming here because UT was doing well. But, UK, UNC, Duke even UL fans are on the CBB board way more than the CFB board, why? Because they do better in CBB.

So, the same thing he is damning for he and others do themselves and more so than me cause, I have been here off and on for years.

So, I said he was scared to describe his failure to talk UK football as an example of him being a hypocrite. I probably should have used a better adjective, but guys don't like to be considered scared or weak, so I picked that one.Laughing

I'm sure Ohio natives feel the same about tucky residents bordering the Ohio River.
Which "tucky"? UL or UK?

And yes, everyone north of Tennessee pisses in Tennessee water.

2048x2048-university-of-tennessee-orange-solid-color-background.jpg

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

if you had not went into hiding this year you would have seen me on the fb board :p
are you going back into hiding on this board after this year?

if you had not went into hiding this year you would have seen me on the fb board :p
are you going back into hiding on this board after this year?
I didn't leave the football board and this board is like the beach in Winter, so I'll be back in Season.

Which "tucky"? UL or UK?

And yes, everyone north of Tennessee pisses in Tennessee water.

2048x2048-university-of-tennessee-orange-solid-color-background.jpg
Two things:
1. Thanks for the beautiful art. I had no idea a cat was capable of such things.

2. The only reason y'all would piss in Tennessee water is to give it a more home like feeling for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: kl40504
Seriously. Only gay people drive slow in the left lane.

giphy.gif

When it comes to driving, Ohioans out gay everyone.
My number one pet peeve is people that drive slow in the left lane. Ohio is the worst state for this. It's almost like they teach Ohio-ans to do it.
I have to drive into Northern KY into Cincinnati every day, it's only 20 miles, but my goodness these people are so ignorant.

Got my wifey tix today.......Man am I ever in the good for a long, long time..Winking

Almost 48 hours without a single post? What's going on guys!?

Sincerely,

Disappointed

Don't let me down, della. We're less than 128 hours away! Let's go!
Well, if you have ever been surrounded by a pack of wild kitties alone, you would know it can be draining. However, I had two cups of coffee this morning, I'm good to go.:D

Reactions: dukedevilz
Tucky’s Super coming up on Saturday. Just a business trip for the #1 team though

ADVERTISEMENT