ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Friday games thread ***

You are hanging onto a twitter trend broner, I get that it’s all you have left......but let it go. 0-3. KU won Kansas’ league and won the conference tourney. And you’re clinging to people talking trash on konate acting like an asshat while getting outplayed by a high schooler. You’re better than that. I’ll bow out after this but have a little pride. Wvu had s solid season and bowed out to a really good team

Im not holding on to anything. Just stating facts.

My team just lost. Your team won. But you're typing a lot, and seem angry.

Weird.

Syracuse does some really dumb things on offense. I know they are getting the shaft but they aren't helping their cause at times with the way they run their offense.

That's why I'm confident the game is over. We needed to be on fire on offense to have a chance. Like, we needed to play A+ basketball on offense to have a chance and A basketball on defense. The D is okay right now, but the offense just isn't enough and probably never will be.

All in all, I'm just happy this team made it this far. Like the 2016 team, it's one of JB's least talented teams ever (not hyperbole). To keep the game somewhat close for a half is a solid effort.

For the sake of my bracket, I'm rooting for Duke. I really don't want Nova to make the Championship game.

Dude put on a block party and had fun doing it... feelings were hurt even though KU swept us.

It happens.

KU fans are obsessed with Konate. That's a fact. Literally trending during a NCAA Tourney game that didnt involved him. You cant defend that.
He does block shots, but he’s limited offensively. And his aggressiveness on defense hurts him a lot of the time. He gives up position selling out for the block. After our guys gave up trying to go through him, we started using his aggressiveness to draw him out and dish for easy buckets.

@brooky03 you guys still over achieved based on seeding. Brutal region

Agreed. It's a miracle that this team even made it to the Sweet 16. I'm just happy to be here and enjoying the last moments of the season. Cuse will finally be back to legit next season.

Reactions: MGO1668
This is seriously Duke's tournament to lose. I'll be surprised if they don't' go back to back.7 NC is in their near future

I remember UK's 7th title.It was awesome.

What about the tie up they called a foul on Clemson?
lol one call? Great. Now let’s talk about the two phantom calls on our PG that got him on the bench which allowed them to go on a run. Graham is our general. We don’t have another PG. We suck without him. Then you’ve got Azubuike out of the game on some pretty cheap calls. They couldn’t stop him. We are very average without him. Basically they made their run when we were without our two best players.

So yeah, you can take that missed tie up and eat it.

UNC didn't look bad against Texas A&M, they just couldn't make open shots. They got any look they wanted, the same ones Michigan got and made.

What about the tie up they called a foul on Clemson?
Im not holding on to anything. Just stating facts.

My team just lost. Your team won. But you're typing a lot, and seem angry.

Weird.
everything I’ve said is 100% true. I’ve got nothing to be angry about and have all the live long day to post bc we advanced to Sunday. If you haven’t learned to pump the brakes by now, we will probably revisit this same one sided convo again. Twitter trend!!! Good lord, drink a beer brother and pop on some crimson and blue.

He does block shots, but he’s limited offensively. And his aggressiveness on defense hurts him a lot of the time. He gives up position selling out for the block. After our guys gave up trying to go through him, we started using his aggressiveness to draw him out and dish for easy buckets.

He's just getting started.

He's getting better offensively every game.

I dont remember many easy buckets.

I remember free throws and 3's.

everything I’ve said is 100% true. I’ve got nothing to be angry about and have all the live long day to post bc we advanced to Sunday. If you haven’t learned to pump the brakes by now, we will probably revisit this same one sided convo again. Twitter trend!!! Good lord, drink a beer brother and pop on some crimson and blue.

So much for bowing out....

Some Kansas fans are a trip.

#Konate

Doesn't it piss you off when the team that beats you looks like garbage the next game?

Yeah. I mean, it sucks to lose period. I thought A&M was just really good though. I know we missed a bunch of shots but they just beat us. I would rather get beat like that than do a bunch of crazy **** and lose it or to get screwed in some way or something.

He's just getting started.

He's getting better offensively every game.

I dont remember any easy buckets.

I remember free throws and 3's.
Multiple times we drove to the basket(mostly Svi or Graham) and he would sell out for the block and they would dish to a trailing player, or the trailer would have an easy put back. There was a couple times that Svi baited him into going for the block and dished to Dok or De Sousa for an ‘oop.

I do like him though. He will learn and keep getting better. He is kind of a d-bag though with the way he acts. One of those guys that you love on your own team but hate on another team. And there’s nothing wrong with that. We’ve had a few of our own(Morri twins for example). Those guys often bring an edge to the team.

Reactions: doogie503
lol one call? Great. Now let’s talk about the two phantom calls on our PG that got him on the bench which allowed them to go on a run. Graham is our general. We don’t have another PG. We suck without him. Then you’ve got Azubuike out of the game on some pretty cheap calls. They couldn’t stop him. We are very average without him. Basically they made their run when we were without our two best players.

So yeah, you can take that missed tie up and eat it.

IMO the better team lost due to uneven officiating

two teams playing Jim Boeheim's zone is intriguing as hell to watch. I'll say that, at least

I know it sounds like I'm being contrarian, but I'm legitimately convinced Cuse has already lost and I'm trying to milk as much entertainment as possible from this game as possible.

Seriously, anybody got some game/witty banter we can engage in?

ADVERTISEMENT