ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Friday games thread ***

Had nothing to do with the blocks doogie. It had more to do with him acting like a d bag all game every game. Even after getting handed three straight losses and getting outplayed by a second semester high schooler in the big 12 champ. His actual play gets him respect.

When you trend on twitter in a game you didn't even play in.... you rustled some jimmies.

Act like a fool, you get talked about for the wrong reasons. See g Allen.

Dude put on a block party and had fun doing it... feelings were hurt even though KU swept us.

It happens.

KU fans are obsessed with Konate. That's a fact. Literally trending during a NCAA Tourney game that didnt involved him. You cant defend that.

Can Duke take Duval out for the rest of the game? Hard to beat Cuse without two shooting threats at guard. Duval is hurting Duke.

That missed dunk by Brissett has pissed me off more than anything in my life. Just ****ing lay it in, bitch.

Sure, what the hell. Let’s go Noles!
fsu_girls.jpg

3 looks like she grew up in Whoville from the grinch movie

Reactions: npreston
Dude put on a block party and had fun doing it... feelings were hurt even though KU swept us.

It happens.

KU fans are obsessed with Konate. That's a fact. Literally trending during a NCAA Tourney game that didnt involved him. You cant defend that.
Obsessed with a guy that hasn’t beat them and got outplayed by our High schooler that had played ten min all year!! Okay buddy—you pay attention to twitter trends, we will keep dominating our league.

Reactions: IZAC
If this game isn't within 2 points at half, Cuse will lose by double digits.

Carter 2 over the backs and 1 travel in 2 possessions lol. No call.

Yeah, Duke bigs are allowed to basically do whatever they want. Carter fouls like crazy all game. Beoheim has bitched about it all game but it doesn't matter.

Reactions: brooky03
I'm still mad about that call against Moyer. Backing up, with his arms completely vertical. Foul call. Are you kidding me?

FTs are 16-2, lol. The team that is playing better is losing because of it.

Obsessed with a guy that hasn’t beat them and got outplayed by our High schooler that had played ten min all year!! Okay buddy—you pay attention to twitter trends, we will keep dominating our league.

dont get mad at me... get mad at your fellow ku fans

BTW... youre headed to the elite 8. why you worried about konate?

Good game, Duke. I have you winning it all in my bracket, so best of luck going forward. Cuse played a good-ish game.

Glad someone likes watching him play.

He's quickly becoming one of the more hated players in the country because of his attitude/intensity.

Funny fact... He was trending on twitter after the Kansas/Seton Hall game because so many KU fans were talking shit about Konate and how much better they thought Angel Delgado was. Laughing

They went 3-0 against us and were still mad at him for averaging like 7 blocks per game against them.
Nothing against Konate, but Angel Delgado is better. Dude is really good.

Syracuse does some really dumb things on offense. I know they are getting the shaft but they aren't helping their cause at times with the way they run their offense.

Reactions: brooky03
Kansas got help from the refs
lol what? You can’t be serious. They were calling EVERYTHING on us. Our big man fouled out and our PG sat significant minutes due to foul trouble. Without the foul trouble, Clemson would have never come back.

dont get mad at me... get mad at your fellow ku fans

konate made ku players look like little boys
You are hanging onto a twitter trend broner, I get that it’s all you have left......but let it go. 0-3. KU won Kansas’ league and won the conference tourney. And you’re clinging to people talking trash on konate acting like an asshat while getting outplayed by a high schooler. You’re better than that. I’ll bow out after this but have a little pride. Wvu had s solid season and bowed out to a really good team

lol what? You can’t be serious. They were calling EVERYTHING on us. Our big man fouled out and our PG sat significant minutes due to foul trouble. Without the foul trouble, Clemson would have never come back.

What about the tie up they called a foul on Clemson?

ADVERTISEMENT