ADVERTISEMENT

Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop Us All

If it doesn't exist what are they worried about?

giphy.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Unfortunately, they can.

They have drones.

So does anybody find it disturbing that the U.S. government would mow down 400,000 Americans to protect American interests?

1. Its clearly not going to happen
2. I doubt they would kill 400,000 people even if theoretically, it did happen. If we got to the point 400,000 were storming a military base a rubber bullets to the chest would slow their roll real quick IMO.

So reading this thread I assume a bunch of people are planning to try to raid Area 51? Is this like that group that raided a Walgreens and stole a bunch of crap last week?

So reading this thread I assume a bunch of people are planning to try to raid Area 51? Is this like that group that raided a Walgreens and stole a bunch of crap last week?
I feel like even if this group made it down to the base they’d find out that they are locked out from what they were going to see. They’d just be going down to see a few hangars and a runway up close and that’s as far as they’d get.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So use of deadly force is authorized. I wonder if they charge forward or retreat when the blood comes out?

Warning-sign-Area-51-1959832.jpg

I feel like even if this group made it down to the base they’d find out that they are locked out from what they were going to see. They’d just be going down to see a few hangars and a runway up close and that’s as far as they’d get.
They can't even smoke them out. It's gotta be steel and mostly underground. Starving them won't work due to reinforcements bring weapons and guns. It was a fun though however, it's not some penetrable fortress.

Did you guys hear about the Russians flying over it recently? Apparently there's something that was passed a while ago and foreign planes can pass over anywhere in their country with a 72 hour heads up.

I probably butchered it from memory. https://nypost.com/2019/04/03/russian-spy-plane-reportedly-seen-flying-over-area-51/

1. Its clearly not going to happen
2. I doubt they would kill 400,000 people even if theoretically, it did happen. If we got to the point 400,000 were storming a military base a rubber bullets to the chest would slow their roll real quick IMO.
You think they carry rubber bullets on base?. Im almost positive our own government would fire upon its own citizens, no problem.

They'll probably just go up to the first fence and get their picture taken wearing white clothes and bright red lipstick pretending to cry over the aliens being held in poor conditions and fake scream at the MP when the gate was open the whole time. And then turn around and go home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT