ADVERTISEMENT

Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop Us All

How many people do you expect to show up?

I honestly don’t even think 5,000 will show up and most of those people probably won’t try and get into the base.
I would say more than 5000 but nowhere near the amount of people in the group
Obviously. Hotels are booking up in the vicinity of Area 51

How many of the 1,000,000 people are actually people? Do we know whether the original plan maker was a person or a Russian bot setting up American citizens to be mowed down by the military? Just some thoughts.

Reactions: tw3301
Isn’t it in the middle of nowhere? Can’t be too many hotels around. I think Las Vegas is probably close enough, right? Glad I already booked my room seeing how I’ll be there a week before this goes down.

I’ve watched every video you could ever find on Area 51 and what’s inside of it. No I do not think it has regular doors. I asked a simple question.

How many people do you think it would take to actually infiltrate it?

Also, if you read my previous post, everything of any importance is going to be deep underground

Its not a matter of numbers at a certain point they just won’t be able to go any further because they won’t be able to get through the security doors. Even if all the people that have signed up for this show up and overwhelm the security there, they will only be able to get so far.

Its not a matter of numbers at a certain point they just won’t be able to go any further because they won’t be able to get through the security doors. Even if all the people that have signed up for this show up and overwhelm the security there, they will only be able to get so far.
Yep. In nerd terms, it’s like for thousands of years the whitewalkers could not get past a mile high wall. They just didn’t have the ability to overcome that kind of fortress. That was until they got a demon dragon. If the UFO guys get their hands on a demon dragon, then maybe they’ll get into the base.

Reactions: bMORE607
The best they could hope for would be to make it to the actual hangers. The doors would never be opened though and unless the kyles can punch through steel and concrete and not just drywall it will end right there

The best they could hope for would be to make it to the actual hangers. The doors would never be opened though and unless the kyles can punch through steel and concrete and not just drywall it will end right there

I would be shocked if the hangars aren’t protected with .50 cals.

Karen is a slang term used as an antagonistic female character in memes. "Karen" is generally characterized as an irritating, entitled woman, sometimes as an ex-wife who took custody of "the kids."

Kyle
is an online caricature of a white boy referenced as an antagonistic character in memes. Similar to how Karen is used online, "Kyle" jokes parody of a certain kind of person with a set of characteristics one associates with the name; in "Kyle's" case, these are characteristics of an angry white male teenager. "Kyle" is generally presented as rage-filled and aggressive, and he is a fan of Monster Energy Drinksand Axe body spray, which has been documented in the Kyle Punches Drywall meme.

Karen is a slang term used as an antagonistic female character in memes. "Karen" is generally characterized as an irritating, entitled woman, sometimes as an ex-wife who took custody of "the kids."

Kyle
is an online caricature of a white boy referenced as an antagonistic character in memes. Similar to how Karen is used online, "Kyle" jokes parody of a certain kind of person with a set of characteristics one associates with the name; in "Kyle's" case, these are characteristics of an angry white male teenager. "Kyle" is generally presented as rage-filled and aggressive, and he is a fan of Monster Energy Drinksand Axe body spray, which has been documented in the Kyle Punches Drywall meme.
Oh.

FYI all, this isn’t common knowledge. Lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

There is one hotel there in a town with a population of roughly 100 that is meant primarily for gawking tourists and people needing to stop somewhere on a long road trip. By "booking up" it must mean they sold anywhere between 5-10 rooms.

1st they will have to get by the electrified fence, or signs can be put up saying this on them

WARNING
HIGH VOLTAGE
10,000 VOLTS

the question is who is going to be the 1st to grab the fence to find out if it truly electrified at 10,000 VOLTS. not me not on YOUR LIFE. may push you to find out jumpingsmile

1st they will have to get by the electrified fence, or signs can be put up saying this on them

WARNING
HIGH VOLTAGE
10,000 VOLTS

the question is who is going to be the 1st to grab the fence to find out if it truly electrified at 10,000 VOLTS. not me not on YOUR LIFE. may push you to find out jumpingsmile
There are ways to see if something is electric without grabbing it. Would think someone from Iowa would know that

There are ways to see if something is electric without grabbing it. Would think someone from Iowa would know that
yup but there are people that don't nor care. they in most cases believe what they read. in some cases I have seen people grab electric fences to see if they really are on. but when the signs says 10,000 volts people tend to not even try. for good reason too.

Put a big white line across the boundary and anyone that crosses it is automatically drafted into the military. Have transports their to take them immediately to boot camp. These new enlistees we then be trained to support the fighting troops. They would relieve the troops of a lot of the shit jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT