ADVERTISEMENT

Stop the bullshit Kentucky...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Hire Pitino now. It would be the biggest story in college basketball in years. You complained about Drew being to boring? You arent getting Hurley. Donovan seems unlikely. Please stay away from Pearl. Nothing would be more exciting than Pitino there. He is also the one most likely to win for you next year. Pitino is a top 2-3 basketball mind in the game still. He also knows how to deal with your nutjob fanbase.

College basketball needs Pitino back at Kentucky. A bad decision in 1997 needs corrected.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
You’re scared we’re gonna ask Pearl aren’t you?😂
Just my opinion… but with today’s money and NIL a top tier coach is hard to pull away from the big boys of college basketball. No matter who is calling. Most power 5 schools will match whatever Kentucky is offering.

A53AF27.gif

The talking heads seem to think Donovan would likely take the job if UK is willing to wait a week until the Bulls season ends in the play-in tourney. If it's between making a bonkers hire like Pope right now or waiting a week for Donovan, YOU WAIT A FREAKIN' WEEK.

Reactions: kyjeff1
The talking heads seem to think Donovan would likely take the job if UK is willing to wait a week until the Bulls season ends in the play-in tourney. If it's between making a bonkers hire like Pope or waiting a week for Donovan, YOU WAIT A FREAKIN' WEEK.
I would agree. Issue is donovan has been one in the past to back out on something after accepting though

I would agree. Issue is donovan has been one in the past to back out on something after accepting though
Exactly. Still worth waiting though, imo. It ain't like all the portal players will be committing this week. If they do land Donovan he'll have to build his roster from scratch anyway.

The talking heads seem to think Donovan would likely take the job if UK is willing to wait a week until the Bulls season ends in the play-in tourney. If it's between making a bonkers hire like Pope right now or waiting a week for Donovan, YOU WAIT A FREAKIN' WEEK.

Are these the same talking heads that were confident in Oats, Drew, Hurley, Wooden?

Donovan ain’t coming back to college to deal with bullshit like NIL & the portal.
Yeah that's what I said too. NIL and portal ain't really that much work when you have money to throw around though, and since Cal is gone the top boosters are back on board.

Brother text me and said sources from ABCSports that Pitino is interested..

ADVERTISEMENT