ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Conference

Better to be elite at one thing than mediocre at everything.

granted I have no clue what Texas track does but that’s about as important at Iowa and pennyrile state wrestling in my mind.

football drives the bus, basketball gets to ride.

every other sport is called a non-revenue sport for a reason. And I like Louisville baseball we have a solid program, but winning a cws just isn’t the same as even making the FF in basketball or esp the cfp.

Reactions: ozfrog

granted I have no clue what Texas track does but that’s about as important at Iowa and pennyrile state wrestling in my mind.

every other sport is called a non-revenue sport for a reason. And I like Louisville baseball we have a solid program, but winning a cws just isn’t the same as even making the FF in basketball or esp the cfp.
SEC baseball schools make money

My mistake. I thought only football and basketball were considered “revenue” sports.

My mistake. I thought only football and basketball were considered “revenue” sports.

They are. There are a few exceptions. Some schools turn Baseball and/or Women's Basketball into a revenue sport. But Football and Men's Basketball are the main ones

My girl broke Jackie Joyner Kersee's record last week

Plus she looks good doing it.

Texas schools almost put baseball higher than b-ball tho. UT does. Oklahoma schools are close with baseball as well but b-ball little higher.

Texas likes winners.
Texas can be any type of school just as long as you are winning.

Baseball Program is a Winner. Maybe the most successful program in major sports.
So they back the baseball program.

Most of the schools in Texas are like that.
Same with OU. This is why they are making the changes in their basketball program. OU is calling themselves a Championship School....

We have to see that to believe it though.

ADVERTISEMENT