ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like it is going to be a good weekend for Duke.

Parents should never question PT at that level. That is like David Robinsons dad asking Pop about PT in SA.
And how do the parents know what Semi did in practice.

They don't. It's his word against theirs. But questioning the work ethic of a player who is now being called the most "jacked" player in the NBA? LOL. A little suspect.

They don't. It's his word against theirs. But questioning the work ethic of a player who is now being called the most "jacked" player in the NBA? LOL. A little suspect.
Again, you are basing a criticism off speculation and opinion.
Have you talked to K or anyone at Duke.

Maybe he needed maturing and growing when he first got to Duke.

And because he did well at SMU means absolutely nothing compared to Duke.

Ask William Avery what K said to him when he was leaving for the draft.... in front of his parents.
And K was correct. He should have never gone to the draft.

So you were the one in the room with K and the Avery family. I have heard many supposed quotes from that meeting but never from William or his mom confirming. What is your relationship to them.

1. LEHIGH
2. MERCER

F'N PRICELESS.
2013 NIT first round loss. NIT = Not Invited Tournament.

BTW, those years when K had the #1 class and underachieved (your words), what was UK class ranked? Hmmmmm, #2 a couple of times, top 5 the others.

How many McDaa's does it take to lose a first round NIT game?

2013 NIT first round loss. NIT = Not Invited Tournament.

BTW, those years when K had the #1 class and underachieved (your words), what was UK class ranked? Hmmmmm, #2 a couple of times, top 5 the others.

How many McDaa's does it take to lose a first round NIT game?

2 embarrassments is worse than 1.

2 embarrassments is worse than 1.
You seem to have forgot some UK blunders.

And if you haven't noticed, your opinion just makes me laugh and laugh.

K has two titles since UK's last one with basically both having McDaa loaded rosters.

Semi was talented, would have liked to see him stay. I don't know what went on in practice, but I know he had very poor body language. I'm sure it's tough to stay positive when you're riding the bench, but he could have been a little more supportive on the sidelines.

I can honestly say, I have never disliked another person/coach or school because of the way the media portrays them.
I agree but not everybody thinks the way you do. I am sure Donald Trump would agree.

So....

2009 NIT & 2013 NIT > 2012 & 2014 NCAA Tournament ?

Also, Duke had 11 guys on those two teams that finished their 4-year career at Duke. 9 of the 11 left Duke with a national title. Things worked out okay.

2009- Gillispie debacle.... nice try, though.

Could be a good week for KU. Dok could be back. He didn't declare by the deadline, and the commission looking into Silvio should rule by the end of the week.

Whatever the argument here is, it's ****ing ******ed.

It's pretty simple... Cal era at UK /K during same timeframe. 2 titles for K, but 2 huge, embarrassing failures as well.

Not to mention....
  • Not as many wins
  • Not as many NCAA Tournament wins
  • Not as many Sweet 16's
  • Not as many Final Fours
So..... when people like you guys try to spout off about Cal and his alleged 'shortcomings' at UK.... there's a list of facts getting in the way of your cool story, bro.

It's pretty simple... Cal era at UK /K during same timeframe. 2 titles for K, but 2 huge, embarrassing failures as well.

Not to mention....
  • Not as many wins
  • Not as many Sweet 16's
So..... when people like you guys try to spout off about Cal and his alleged 'shortcomings' at UK.... there's a list of facts getting in the way of your cool story, bro.
How did a thread about Duke having a good weekend come to this point where you’re talking about Cal? How come every thread you seem to be apart of ends up with you posting Cal and Kentucky’s resume? Don’t you get sick of doing that? I mean it’s the same shit all day in half of the threads on this board. Clearly none of you are getting through to each other so why bother anymore? You guys are ruining everything.

How did a thread about Duke having a good weekend come to this point where you’re talking about Cal? How come every thread you seem to be apart of ends up with you posting Cal and Kentucky’s resume? Don’t you get sick of doing that? I mean it’s the same shit all day in half of the threads on this board. Clearly none of you are getting through to each other so why bother anymore? You guys are ruining everything.

It's odd, a lot of Kentucky posters post here to get away from the Raftards, but now a lot of the Raftards are posting here and some of the better Kentucky posters aren't anymore.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301

...the same post you quoted answers your question. For every action, there is a reaction.

Not to mention....
  • Not as many wins
  • Not as many Sweet 16's
What does a NIT season feel like? Asking as a fan of a blue blood that hasn't been to one this century.

ADVERTISEMENT