ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like it is going to be a good weekend for Duke.

I am more intrigued by Stanley than Hurt. Hurt will get his minutes, but Stanley will have to compete for his. Kid can dunk, but will he be consistent enough shooting to be in a 7-8 man rotation?

Congrats on winning the recruiting title again. Feels good to know there's a coach out there underachieving more than Cal every year.
Yeah, I know. Those 2010 and 2015 NC's are sooooooooo long ago.

And how many OAD's were on the 2015 team.

Seems to me K is doing much better than Cal.

Lehigh and Mercer > missing tournament all together and losing to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT.

We don't acknowledge an NIT as anything less than a wasted season. You guys, on the other hand, went into the NCAA tournament with some level of title hopes and were ousted in the FIRST round by said teams, Lehigh and Mercer. I'd rather have 1 wasted season than those 2 epic failures.

We don't acknowledge an NIT as anything less than a wasted season. You guys, on the other hand, went into the NCAA tournament with some level of title hopes and were ousted in the FIRST round by said teams, Lehigh and Mercer. I'd rather have 1 wasted season than those 2 epic failures.
Cool. Duke has a title since. Kentucky has missed the tournament more recently than winning a title. Look at it however you may.

Reactions: ceilo77
What a pussy. You DID NOT even make the NCAA tournament in 2013 and you are talking shyt to Duke fans. Damn, and I thought AFAM U fans were stupid and idiotic. You DID NOT even make the tournament field, which means with all your McDAA's Cal could not get them in the NCAA and you had to settle for the NIT. Then you lost to a tiny little school outside of Pittsburgh in the NIT. NIT = Not Invited Tournament.
Damn you are stupid.

What a pussy. You DID NOT even make the NCAA tournament in 2013 and you are talking shyt to Duke fans. Damn, and I thought AFAM U fans were stupid and idiotic. You DID NOT even make the tournament field, which means with all your McDAA's Cal could not get them in the NCAA and you had to settle for the NIT. Then you lost to a tiny little school outside of Pittsburgh in the NIT. NIT = Not Invited Tournament.
Damn you are stupid.

Shit happens when your best player tears his ACL, genius.

Reactions: crazyqx83
Mr Big City Kansas. RollLaugh

Tell me again how unlikely it is that I live in a metro area which has almost the same population as the entire state of KS. RollLaugh

Now if I give you a fortune cookie, will you run along?

So how many McDaa's were left after one was injured.

Making excuses instead of owing up to it, but talking shyt about Duke.
You sound more and more like a UNC fan with each post.

NIT with how many McDaa's.

Sorry...not valid. KU lost three of their top 4, won a tourney game by 30, went 8-4 vs the top 25 and still caught a lot of shit.

Least you could do is make the damn field with a host of burger boys.

So how many McDaa's were left after one was injured.

Making excuses instead of owing up to it, but talking shyt about Duke.
You sound more and more like a UNC fan with each post.

NIT with how many McDaa's.

Well, gotta take away Noel since his season ended before the tourney.

That leaves:

Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer (although memory is a bit fuzzy on if he was actually a McD's AA)

With guards like Ryan Harrow and Julius Mayes (transfer from Wright St.) it was a foregone conclusion that after losing Noel, the season was pretty much lost as well.

Reactions: treyforuk
Well, gotta take away Noel since his season ended before the tourney.

That leaves:

Goodwin
Poythress
Wiltjer (although memory is a bit fuzzy on if he was actually a McD's AA)

With guards like Ryan Harrow and Julius Mayes (transfer from Wright St.) it was a foregone conclusion that after losing Noel, the season was pretty much lost as well.
But yet here you are talking trash to Duke about first round upsets when you didn't even make the damn tourney in 2013.

And the second round exit against IU. What excuses are we using for that one.

But yet here you are talking trash to Duke about first round upsets when you didn't even make the damn tourney in 2013.

And the second round exit against IU. What excuses are we using for that one.

Both of those combined....don't suck nearly as much as being shown the door in round 1 by Lehigh and Mercer. Just give it up. That's just plain awful for a program like duke.

Both of those combined....don't suck nearly as much as being shown the door in round 1 by Lehigh and Mercer. Just give it up. That's just plain awful for a program like duke.

So....

2009 & 2013 NIT > 2012 & 2014 1st Round NCAA Tournament

Right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT