ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like it is going to be a good weekend for Duke.

What does a NIT season feel like? Asking as a fan of a blue blood that hasn't been to one this century.

Hmmm.... after losing your best player, it's still pretty damned disappointing, but probably still pales in comparison in losing to LEHIGH or MERCER.

...the same post you quoted answers your question. For every action, there is a reaction.
Let's see. Here is the action. Post #7.

Congrats on winning the recruiting title again. Feels good to know there's a coach out there underachieving more than Cal every year.

Here is the reaction.

Yeah, I know. Those 2010 and 2015 NC's are sooooooooo long ago.

And how many OAD's were on the 2015 team.

Seems to me K is doing much better than Cal.

Here is your first of many brilliant comments ITT.

Lehigh and Mercer make that statement BULLSHIT.

You always come into these threads starting shit or adding to shit that has already been started by your fellow UK fans and then act like you are "reacting".

Again, you are a useless poster here and it's people like you that are running the good Kentucky fans off.

It's pretty simple... Cal era at UK /K during same timeframe. 2 titles for K, but 2 huge, embarrassing failures as well.

Not to mention....
  • Not as many wins
  • Not as many NCAA Tournament wins
  • Not as many Sweet 16's
  • Not as many Final Fours
So..... when people like you guys try to spout off about Cal and his alleged 'shortcomings' at UK.... there's a list of facts getting in the way of your cool story, bro.
Only a person with nary a brain cell would discount an NIT first round loss and pretend like a loss in the NCAA tournament is worse.

Let's see. Here is the action. Post #7.

Here is the reaction.

Here is your first of many brilliant comments ITT.

You always come into these threads starting shit or adding to shit that has already been started by your fellow UK fans and then act like you are "reacting".

Again, you are a useless poster here and it's people like you that are running the good Kentucky fans off.

Facts.

You dookies hate it when you find out that nobody else likes you. You'd think you'd be used to it by now. ;)
Hmmmm, looks like you don't travel around the country. Get off the farm or out of the woods, brush your tooth and travel dude.

Duke gear everywhere.

Cal had to deal with the nasty NCAA. Coach K does not have to bother with that. $100,000 in jewelry credit is not a problem. At UK it would be the death penalty.

Sorry.
Wow, you sound just like a UNC fan with those tired urban legends.

Wow, you sound just like a UNC fan with those tired urban legends.
No.

I know the facts brought out by the court, ass hole. A debt taken to court is a debt. There were signed papers and contracts. If the NCAA decided to ignore the facts that is on them. How damned stupid are you? And how damned stupid do you think that I am.

You are the one who worries about the urban legends. SmokinSmile

No.

I know the facts brought out by the court, ass hole. A debt taken to court is a debt. There were signed papers and contracts. If the NCAA decided to ignore the facts that is on them. How damned stupid are you? And how damned stupid do you think that I am.

You are the one who worries about the urban legends. SmokinSmile
Any more details you can share?

Go to the court records. Geeeze are you that dddddaaaaammmmnnnned dumb?

Plus world traveler, do you want to compare where I have been, ass hole?
Bert, could really care less where you have been.

And the travel comment wasn't directed at you, so shut your tired old ass up and mind your own Fng business.

And when you have proof Duke did something wrong, turn them in or stfu.

Bert, could really care less where you have been.

And the travel comment wasn't directed at you, so shut your tired old ass up and mind your own Fng business.

And when you have proof Duke did something wrong, turn them in or stfu.
You are the one that told a UK guy to get out and travel. Well I have. You can't equal my travel dude. I am the "old ass" from Kentucky that has been to far, far more places than you have ever dreamed.

My ass is old, so why don't you try to live long enough to get here?

Duke, or some supporter paid off the debt that Mr. Thomas ran up. It is a matter of court records.

Geeze you are a piece of work.

You are the one that told a UK guy to get out and travel. Well I have. You can't equal my travel dude. I am the "old ass" from Kentucky that has been to far, far more places than you have ever dreamed.

My ass is old, so why don't you try to live long enough to get here?

Duke, or some supporter paid off the debt that Mr. Thomas ran up. It is a matter of court records.

Geeze you are a piece of work.

Well, that's a giant ****ing lie.

BTW, back on topic, if you guys are done being hurt by Duke... so Matthew Hurt to Duke, and in a few minutes Cassius Stanley is committing... fingers crossed it is Duke.

He a Dukie

We needed to replace a LOT of talent. We got a lot coming in, but only some of it is that real top-tier talent. My fingers are crossed for a more balanced team and for more of the bench to show up, but I am not holding my breath... the bench has not been a strong point of ours for a LONG time.

We needed to replace a LOT of talent. We got a lot coming in, but only some of it is that real top-tier talent. My fingers are crossed for a more balanced team and for more of the bench to show up, but I am not holding my breath... the bench has not been a strong point of ours for a LONG time.
We should have multi year players out of this class. Balance and the ability to spread the floor should be two areas of improvement from this year. Expecting a clear step backwards on defense. We'll see how they progress. Kind of looking forward to a year with lower expectations.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
tenor.gif

We should have multi year players out of this class. Balance and the ability to spread the floor should be two areas of improvement from this year. Expecting a clear step backwards on defense. We'll see how they progress. Kind of looking forward to a year with lower expectations.

Yeah, there is only one certain OAD in this group, Carey. My hope is that the rest of the class sticks around at least two years. It is just really, really hard to get a group of freshmen to win a title... I think we've seen a number of second year guys who were well regarded in high school do really well for a number of teams.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I'll take a 34 pt loss to Duke to ensure they dont win the title every season. sucks to have your team peak in game 1 of the season.

Wasn't even in the top 5 of Duke's best wins. Strange that you reduced yourself to rooting against Duke at the expense of your own team.

How many blow out wins did you have over top 5 teams? just 1... over UK so yeah that was the peak of your season.

Both wins vs Virginia, both wins vs FSU and their comeback at Louisville were bigger wins. Auburn and Texas Tech were same tier or bigger than the Kentucky game.

1 out of 10 for bullsh*t trolling. You can do better.

If Tech or Auburn were bigger because they made the final four ...... then UK is bigger than FSU and UL because we made it further in the tournament. You dont even follow your own BS logic which is why its a fail.

U6 shit the bed. No way on earth can you spin that into a bigger game.
Didn't say bigger game. Said bigger win. It was a conference game that held more importance and it was the most unlikely 10 minutes of the year.

1 out of 10 for bullsh*t trolling. You can do better.

If Tech or Auburn were bigger because they made the final four ...... then UK is bigger than FSU and UL because we made it further in the tournament. You dont even follow your own BS logic which is why its a fail.

Says 1/10, but the anger suggests at least a 6.

Reactions: matty1212
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT