ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry ladies

I’m sure those 3 women who had you behind the “break in case of emergency” friendship-zone glass are disappointed.

Just kidding. Congrats.

Kiss your sex life goodbye after a year. No more BJs either.
SO when do BJ's go bye bye? I am not a long tenured vet of the institution , but 2.5 years in and I still get blowjowski's. Sometimes more than others but still get one at least every couple weeks. Pretty much same as when we were dating.

Who the **** even thinks to post on a message board the day after they're married?

You people are weird, man.
Why is it weird? Is he supposed to quit posting for a certain amount of time----just b/c he got married? I mean its not like he posted during his fcvking wedding. He's going to lose enough shit as it is----No reason to take this, too.

SO when do BJ's go bye bye? I am not a long tenured vet of the institution , but 2.5 years in and I still get blowjowski's. Sometimes more than others but still get one at least every couple weeks. Pretty much same as when we were dating.
Yeah, this. Hell I get the old "hoodie wash" more than sex.........

I’m off the market. Got married last night.
Congratulations Hail.
giphy.gif

What type of siding? What year was house built? Is boxing rotting as well? Any photos?

House built in 1988. It’s a wood like siding that isn’t wood. Maybe called fiber cement or something. I’m not sure what boxing is. I have a couple photos I’ll post when I get home.

House built in 1988. It’s a wood like siding that isn’t wood. Maybe called fiber cement or something. I’m not sure what boxing is. I have a couple photos I’ll post when I get home.
Masonite siding probably based on year house was built. Boxing typically starts rotting first due to bad roof flashing or no drip edge installed.

ADVERTISEMENT