ADVERTISEMENT

Sophie's choice

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was in a zoom pre-trial and was shooting the shit with the other attorney who's a buddy of mine. Gave him the following choice with a gun to his head, complete with all the caveats I had to add in response to his questions while making his choice:

Choice 1: You have to have all night sex with Megan Rapinoe. Caveat, you are in your early 20s body and can and must go multiple times over the course of the night

Choice 2: You have to go on a weekend road trip with Megan Rapinoe. Caveat, you can't listen to the radio unless it's NPR or MSNBC. Caveat, the drive itself is at least 5 hours. Caveat, she is driving and doesn't go above the speed limit.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne

No way I could do #2.

the-unknown-comic-v0-g2c6gy1c5wub1.png

Option 2. You didn't say I couldn’t undo her seat belt and yank the wheel… .so yeah, #2.

Oh FFS, who am I kidding, she ain't THAT bad and I like snatch, so give me #1.

But she has to drive me home the next day, hopefully none of my friends see that, because she's one of those Moped chicks, she's a great ride, but you don't want to get caught on her.

But she has to drive me home the next day, hopefully none of my friends see that, because she's one of those Moped chicks, she's a great ride, but you don't want to get caught on her.
At the risk of losing some respect here, once had a girl climb out of my bedroom window, and another time had another chick to get down in the floorboard so friends didn't see her. Granted I was a teenager. Not sure why I'm sharing but phuck it. As an adult, I'd parade the elephants around like P.T. Barnum.

At the risk of losing some respect here, once had a girl climb out of my bedroom window, and another time had another chick to get down in the floorboard so friends didn't see her. Granted I was a teenager. Not sure why I'm sharing but phuck it. As an adult, I'd parade the elephants around like P.T. Barnum.
Haha, you're definitely not alone there. I've kick started many a mopeds.

ADVERTISEMENT