ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo... how about that corona virus...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt in my mind some people still believe this!
It blows my mind that some people still fall for Russiagate but won't even open their eyes to the fact that there are interdimensionals spacecrafts from another solar system being worked on in bunkers/silos in the Nevada and New Mexico deserts.

It blows my mind that some people still fall for Russiagate but won't even open their eyes to the fact that there are interdimensionals spacecrafts from another solar system being worked on in bunkers/silos in the Nevada and New Mexico deserts.

Awhile ago, I talked to an old guy with a military background who swore that he had seen alien ships in Area 51, and that our military has been working with them for decades in the underground bases to duplicate their technology.Laughing

Awhile ago, I talked to an old guy with a military background who swore that he had seen alien ships in Area 51, and that our military has been working with them for decades in the underground bases to duplicate their technology.Laughing
The most compelling case involving that is the Bob Lazar interviews from 30 years ago. He said the propulsion system used for the spacecraft was caused by Element # 115, which at that time had not been discovered. When it was discovered 15 years later, it was theorized that it could be used in the exact same way Bob Lazar said it was used for the spacecraft.

In addition, Lazar claimed that during his joining the program in Area 51, he read briefing documents describing the historical involvement of Earth for the past 10,000 years with extraterrestrial beings described as grey aliens from a planet orbiting the twin binary star system Zeta Reticuli. The Zeta Reticuli system was previously claimed by Barney and Betty Hill as the origin of aliens they allegedly encountered.

And people want to talk about Russiagate.

Psssh.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Facts not conspiracy...

Moon landing was fake.
Earth is flat.
Stone henge was built by aliens.
Hitler wasn't killed. He lived a long life in Cali.
Speaking of Hitler, Hillary Clinton was replaced by a body double.
7/11 was a part time job.

Element 115 exists and was “discovered” by Russia in 2004. Even tho Bob Lazar was talking about it in 1989 and it’s properties, cough cough. Lazar called it ununpentium. Russia renamed it Moscovium.

Area 51 exists, duh.
Death bed confessions by former astronauts, military personnel, former gov. personnel, and aerospace engineers like Ben Rich are fascinating.

Whats the craziest conspiracy you believe?

Oh, a fun and interesting topic. Hopefully no one decides to sh!t all over it with a political circle jerk...

That Trump colluded with Russia to win 2016. Winking

It's actually a great example of the hypocrisy and double standards that exist.

If the roles were reversed, and the "other side" accused Hillary of something like this (assuming she'd won), it would be widely ridiculed and dismissed. As is, it was portrayed by many mainstream sources as fact. Laughing

It blows my mind that some people still fall for Russiagate

Nvm.

I worked with the Predator and Reaper drone programs north of Las Vegas for about a decade. We had some routes to training exercises in California that would have allowed the camera to maybe, potentially peer into Area 51. The amount of headaches and paperwork that went into solving that problem were enormous. There was a single officer who was allowed to certify that the "ball" (the sensor suite hanging off the bottom) and its cameras were off, leaving only the front facing soda-straw like camera. Minimum personnel in the ground cockpit, no video distribution to SCIFs, etc... There's something there. Probably just military research stuff (like the F-117 and B-2 from a while back), but something.

Edit: phone autocorrected "suite" to "sweet." Thanks, Google.

Last edited:
Anyone else see 60 or more UFO's in a straight line tonight and think to yourself "They do exist" and immediately shout its happening as you check your emergency food supplies and weapons cache? Only then to find out it was just Elon Musks sattelites? Me neither.

Where do you stand

Like I do with my position on the military industrial complex - parties worked in their own self-interests in devious (and often illegal) ways to obtain and maintain power. But there was likely some coordinated activity at the periphery, particularly with Roger Stone (an irredeemable piece of trash) and Wikileaks (who were compromised sometime around the Panama Papers fiasco). Russia, at least, is far too savvy to have any direct contact.

But the general lack of interest in the Deutsche Bank chicanery re: Trump among most conspiracy theorists is... telling. That should be the type of almost certainly nothing but enough to speculate wildly stuff that they latch on to like flies on crap.

Update on NCAA Men's Basketball Games at Johns Hopkins

No Spectators Will Be Permitted to Attend First or Second Round Games at JHU

BALTIMORE, MD - Johns Hopkins University is pleased to be hosting the first two rounds of the NCAA Division III men's basketball tournament this weekend. However, in light of Maryland's recently confirmed cases of COVID-19, and based on CDC guidance for large gatherings, we have determined that it is prudent to hold this tournament without spectators. We are not making any determination about other JHU events at this time; while we await further guidance from public health authorities, we will be assessing large events on a case-by-case basis. We regret any inconvenience to the families and fans of the players.

SXSW cancelled.

Damn! That is a huge deal.

Although not near the size of SXSW, I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis cancelled their Beale St Music Festival and maybe even the World Championship BBQ Contest. Hopefully they cancel that f'n marathon race. It kills traffic.

*SXSW hosts about 150k for the two day event, Beale Music Fest is 100k for 3 days.

Like I do with my position on the military industrial complex - parties worked in their own self-interests in devious (and often illegal) ways to obtain and maintain power. But there was likely some coordinated activity at the periphery, particularly with Roger Stone (an irredeemable piece of trash) and Wikileaks (who were compromised sometime around the Panama Papers fiasco). Russia, at least, is far too savvy to have any direct contact.

But the general lack of interest in the Deutsche Bank chicanery re: Trump among most conspiracy theorists is... telling. That should be the type of almost certainly nothing but enough to speculate wildly stuff that they latch on to like flies on crap.

I don’t know what you just said. Do you think trump colluded with Russia?

For @JimboBBN who seems to think this isn't a big deal at all. Why worry about the economic impacts? He'll be just fine and live to see tomorrow.

SXSW is the highest revenue-producing event outside of athletic and other events associated with The University of Texas at Austin for the Austin economy, with an estimated economic impact of $190.3 million in 2012[176] increasing to $218 million in 2013,[177] $315 million in 2014,[178] $317 million in 2015,[179] and $325 million in 2016.[180] (In comparison, Super Bowl LI brought a $347 million economic impact to the Houston economy[181] and the 2017 Final Four brought a $324 million economic impact to the economy of Phoenix, Arizona.[182])

Additionally, demand for hotel rooms in the Austin area continued to outstrip supply, pushing average nightly room rates up to an all-time high of $350 in 2016, a 60 percent increase over the average room rate seen during 2011's edition of SXSW. The average SXSW registrant also stayed in Austin longer in 2016, spending an average of 5.2 nights, up from 4.9 nights in 2015.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Although not near the size of SXSW, I wouldn't be surprised if Memphis cancelled their Beale St Music Festival and maybe even the World Championship BBQ Contest. Hopefully they cancel that f'n marathon race. It kills traffic.

*SXSW hosts about 150k for the two day event, Beale Music Fest is 100k for 3 days.
We are probably going to see spring festivals all over the country get cancelled. From ones as big as SXSW to those like the mudbug festival in Shreveport or the Arts Festival in Fort Worth. Spring is HUGE for weekend festivals all over the country.

There's a real possibility that the NCAA tournament is played in front of no people. I really hope that doesn't happen but it seems to be trending that way.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For @JimboBBN who seems to think this isn't a big deal at all. Why worry about the economic impacts? He'll be just fine and live to see tomorrow.

SXSW is the highest revenue-producing event outside of athletic and other events associated with The University of Texas at Austin for the Austin economy, with an estimated economic impact of $190.3 million in 2012[176] increasing to $218 million in 2013,[177] $315 million in 2014,[178] $317 million in 2015,[179] and $325 million in 2016.[180] (In comparison, Super Bowl LI brought a $347 million economic impact to the Houston economy[181] and the 2017 Final Four brought a $324 million economic impact to the economy of Phoenix, Arizona.[182])

Additionally, demand for hotel rooms in the Austin area continued to outstrip supply, pushing average nightly room rates up to an all-time high of $350 in 2016, a 60 percent increase over the average room rate seen during 2011's edition of SXSW. The average SXSW registrant also stayed in Austin longer in 2016, spending an average of 5.2 nights, up from 4.9 nights in 2015.
giphy.gif

Would like to have unlimited access to the Vatican’s vault. Specifically the 3rd Fatima warning. And everything else. Probably have UFO stuff too.

Death rate in S Korea who has a good health care system less than 1%. Experts in US questioning WHO death rates. Expecting .1-1%.
Overblown hysteria by our wonderful media...again.
Everybody keep selling!!!

We do have an Opera group coming to our school and they have seen us a notice that says there can be no contact between the kids and the performers. It was weird. Not sure what they expected tbh.

Reactions: I am stupid
Don Jr and Jared tried to (expected to) with a Russian national. Speculative as to whether or not this happened with Don's blessing. Ultimately, it doesn't appear the campaign successfully colluded with Russians. Russia's IRA did make extensive use of American social media to attempt to influence voters with a lot of bogus crap. I don't know how effective that was or wasn't. I think there are a lot of dumb Tea Party ppl who's main concern was sticking it to the libs for shutting down their pain pill clinics and thus Dolt45.

Don Jr and Jared tried to (expected to) with a Russian national. Speculative as to whether or not this happened with Don's blessing. Ultimately, it doesn't appear the campaign successfully colluded with Russians. Russia's IRA did make extensive use of American social media to attempt to influence voters with a lot of bogus crap. I don't know how effective that was or wasn't. I think there are a lot of dumb Tea Party ppl who's main concern was sticking it to the libs for shutting down their pain pill clinics and thus Dolt45.

The biggest reason for "Dolt45":

hillary-clinton-removebg.png

From an internal presentation from the American Hospital Association... prepping for five million hospitalizations and half a million dead within the next two months. That is more than the entire number of Americans killed in all of World War 2 (which lasted some four years) in just two months.

But yeah... something something media clicks something.

Last edited:

What I said is perfectly clear. I said that the parties acted in their own self interests independently. There was likely collusion between Stone (a verified turd of a human) and WikiLeaks. And I think the Russians are too smart to do things directly when they can use multiple layers to maintain plausible deniability (just like hedge funds do with corporate ownership).

But you're clearly fishing for a bumper sticker level answer, which I can't give. Maybe if the executive had cooperated with the investigation we'd have clearer answers.

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
You can’t be serious with that last sentence.

What I said is perfectly clear. I said that the parties acted in their own self interests independently. There was likely collusion between Stone (a verified turd of a human) and WikiLeaks. And I think the Russians are too smart to do things directly when they can use multiple layers to maintain plausible deniability (just like hedge funds do with corporate ownership).

But you're clearly fishing for a bumper sticker level answer, which I can't give. Maybe if the executive had cooperated with the investigation we'd have clearer answers.

Not fishing for anything. Just a yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT