ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere Anthony Jordan feels helpless as his LSU Tigers

Most wins we have ever had at this point in the season. We had the longest winning streak (19 games) this season.

It has been a wonderful season for us.
Definitely a season to be proud of.

But, they have to follow it up with an NCAAT run. Losing before the E8 would certainly take the shine off this great season.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Take a look at Indiana this year. They have 1 elite player and a bunch of Joe's. It ain't working out so well.

If Bone and Peanut butter return, then you have something, but those two guys better strike while the iron is hot.

The key is Barnes. Indiana ain't got Barnes.:D

What is with you UK fans? It is either the past or the future. What happened to day?Laughing
Huh, no, that's not past, present or future, that was a paragraph full of facts.

Is there anything in there that was factually false?

Definitely a season to be proud of.

But, they have to follow it up with an NCAAT run. Losing before the E8 would certainly take the shine off this great season.
I don't look at it as a pride thing. I look at it as a fun thing. (enjoy and appreciate):)

The key is Barnes. Indiana ain't got Barnes.:D
Barnes had DJ Augustine and Kevin Durant and didn't make it out of the sweet 16.

Thst's all anybody needs to know.

I think he is a better coach now (he has to be), but he appears to be one of those coaches that isn't very good in a tournament format.

Last edited:
Huh, no, that's not past, present or future, that was a paragraph full of facts.

Is there anything in there that was factually false?
I live in the moment. Worrying about the future diminishes the present.

Not deflecting but if you really think you’ve never typed the wrong word of spelled something wrong from typing to fast you’re mistaken! It’s a message board and everybody will have a grammatical error here and there so you might as well get over it. I understand that you as a UL fan have a lot on your plate to worry about right now and I’m sure your feelings are hurt after what’s his name came out and said that UL was one of the dirtiest programs ever but that don’t mean you have to come here playing Mr. Grammar police just so you can pick a fight! It’s not a good look bud.
Lol, whatever you say. My suggestion is to not throw shade at someone whilst sounding like a moron. Ftr, it wasn’t grammatical but moreso your inability to not sound like a ignorant hick.

Barnes had DJ Augustine and Kevin Durant and didn't make it out of the sweet 16.

ThstTh all anybody needs to know.

I think he is a better coach now (he has to be), but he appears to be one of those coaches that isn't very good in a tournament format.
Barnes has been a Godsend to us. I like everything about him.

He led us to a win over the #1 and holds a 5-4 edge over Cal (a great coach too). You would have to be an idiot Vol fan not to like that.

I hope for a good showing in the tourney, but if we get knocked out I'll still be appreciative of what Barnes has accomplished with such low level recruits.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Is kinda like when you have to talk about history from years ago, it speaking volumes about your present team?
icon_scratch.gif

Of course it isn't, the Duke game happened this year and is relevant to the season. You're right about one thing, I think it is funny. You're wrong about another, I don't hate UK. I hope y'all go far in the tourney.

I can see the Duke thingie is getting you upset, so I'll tone it down a notch. It is fun ruffling some feathers, but I don't want to ruin one's experience here.:)

This must be another one of those times where you say you’re winning when you’re really not! You think you ruffle feathers by talking about Duke?Laughing Do you really believe that? I just try to tell you in a nice way that when you do that you are doing nothing but nut hugging Duke while they hold you by the ears. Here’s what I would ask you, what does the Duke game have to do with anything at this point in the season? UK is still in the hunt for a 1 seed, UK is in the top 10 in the country and UK is a top contender for the title so again I ask you, why does the Duke game even matter?

Here you go again about teams history and stuff. Why does that bother you so much? I’ll tell you why! Because UT has no history in basketball that’s why! The biggest accomplishment In UTs history is sweeping UK last year. That’s sad Della...sad! The only fans who bitch about other teams talking about their history is fans of teams who have no history!!! Does UT not have any sweet 16’s or elite 8’s you can talk about? What about SEC titles? Anything at all so you can have some history to talk about?

Lol, whatever you say. My suggestion is to not throw shade at someone whilst sounding like a moron. Ftr, it wasn’t grammatical but moreso your inability to not sound like a ignorant hick.

Uh oh, better go fix that grammatical error before somebody calls you out!!! Brush up on that!!!! See how that works!:D:D

I live in the moment. Worrying about the future diminishes the present.
That's what people that are never prepared say. I run a business, I have to be really on top of what is going to happen months from now, if not years.

But we are in March now, it's not about worrying, it's about thinking about the possibility of advancing in the tournament.

This is a message board, you aren't on the team and UT isn't playing in a game right now.

Most wins we have ever had at this point in the season. We had the longest winning streak (19 games) this season.

It has been a wonderful season for us.

Ok but that’s not college basketball records that’s UT records! Big difference!!!

Uh oh, better go fix that grammatical error before somebody calls you out!!! Brush up on that!!!! See how that works!:D:D
I still managed to not sound like a hillbilly though. I’m feasting upon your deflections, Scott. Winking

I still managed to not sound like a hillbilly though. I’m feasting upon your deflections, Scott. Winking

Deflecting? Point out how I’m deflecting? I was simply doing what you did. I pointed out your grammatical error like you did mine. You saved me from looking like a hillbilly and I saved you from looking like a dumbass! We are even!!! Just so you kno I’ll prolly have more errors if you wanna read all my post. I don’t proof read or anything like that. I type it and let it fly!!! I do appreciate your help Jefferey!

Deflecting? Point out how I’m deflecting? I was simply doing what you did. I pointed out your grammatical error like you did mine. You saved me from looking like a hillbilly and I saved you from looking like a dumbass! We are even!!! Just so you kno I’ll prolly have more errors if you wanna read all my post. I don’t proof read or anything like that. I type it and let it fly!!! I do appreciate your help Jefferey!
You keep stating grammatical errors, not I. I simply pointed out that you sounded ******ed, in which you did. Now you’re grasping at straws. Cute.

What is with you UK fans? It is either the past or the future. What happened to day?Laughing

What do you suggest we talk about then? You don’t like to talk about the past because you don’t have one and you don’t wanna talk about the future because you don’t think UT will be worth a damn lol. Tell me, since UT absolutely sucks in football now and has for the last few years what do UT football fans talk about since you all don’t like to talk about the past?

This must be another one of those times where you say you’re winning when you’re really not! You think you ruffle feathers by talking about Duke?Laughing Do you really believe that? I just try to tell you in a nice way that when you do that you are doing nothing but nut hugging Duke while they hold you by the ears. Here’s what I would ask you, what does the Duke game have to do with anything at this point in the season? UK is still in the hunt for a 1 seed, UK is in the top 10 in the country and UK is a top contender for the title so again I ask you, why does the Duke game even matter?

Here you go again about teams history and stuff. Why does that bother you so much? I’ll tell you why! Because UT has no history in basketball that’s why! The biggest accomplishment In UTs history is sweeping UK last year. That’s sad Della...sad! The only fans who bitch about other teams talking about their history is fans of teams who have no history!!! Does UT not have any sweet 16’s or elite 8’s you can talk about? What about SEC titles? Anything at all so you can have some history to talk about?
Of course I believe that. I further believe that you were becoming upset with it due to your increase of vulgarity. Do you really want/need me to tell you what bearing the Duke game has/had on UK's season? That is the proverbial "asking for it" after I just offered to tone it down on your behalf.Laughing

I'm fine with history when it is relative. UK should be pleased and proud, but it has no bearing on a particular game. I have never claimed UT was a "blueblood" and y'all feeling threatened by our good year only speaks to your insecurity.

What do you suggest we talk about then? You don’t like to talk about the past because you don’t have one and you don’t wanna talk about the future because you don’t think UT will be worth a damn lol. Tell me, since UT absolutely sucks in football now and has for the last few years what do UT football fans talk about since you all don’t like to talk about the past?
The present season Scotty, wasn't that the only option left?Laughing

Why do you UK fans offer up football on a basketball board especially after our last game results? I don't bring up football, cause I consider it hitting you with a low blow. You are like a lamb volunteering for the slaughter house.Laughing

Of course I believe that. I further believe that you were becoming upset with it due to your increase of vulgarity. Do you really want/need me to tell you what bearing the Duke game has/had on UK's season? That is the proverbial "asking for it" after I just offered to tone it down on your behalf.Laughing

I'm fine with history when it is relative. UK should be pleased and proud, but it has no bearing on a particular game. I have never claimed UT was a "blueblood" and y'all feeling threatened by our good year only speaks to your insecurity.

Lol you think I’m becoming upset???Laughing I’m sitting here taking my mid day pooh, looking at nudie pics and talking on a message board. If you think I’m upset you’re sadly mistaken! This is the part where I tell you that you’re winning in your own mind Della if you think you or anyone else on a message board makes me upset!Laughing What vulgarity did I use??? This is a message board made up mostly of men so you’re prolly gonna see some bad language here and there and if you can’t deal with it that’s on you.

As far as team history goes I don’t kno what to tell you. If UT had it you would wanna talk about it too. You act like every UK fan brings up our past every thread and they don’t. You talked an awful lot about sweeping UK last year so I don’t see what the difference is.

The present season Scotty, wasn't that the only option left?Laughing

Why do you UK fans offer up football on a basketball board especially after our last game results? I don't bring up football, cause I consider it hitting you with a low blow. You are like a lamb volunteering for the slaughter house.Laughing

Offer up football? I just ask a question do you not have an answer???

Offer up football? I just ask a question do you not have an answer???
The question about Duke or football? I can kick your ass with either one of them, but I am trying to be nice here.:D

I get the men thing, but your posting habit is to be pretty clean unless riled up.

Yes I want you to tell me what bearing the Duke game has had on UK’s season! Please do!

The question about Duke or football? I can kick your ass with either one of them, but I am trying to be nice here.:D

I get the men thing, but your posting habit is to be pretty clean unless riled up.

Sweetheart again, you’re winning in your own mind if you think I’m upset. You need to learn how to read people better if you’re gonna post on a message board.

States he’s “not upset”, then proceeds to post a diatribe as to why he’s not upset. Fascinating. Popcorn needs a little salt though.

Last edited:
Reactions: della
Yes I want you to tell me what bearing the Duke game has had on UK’s season! Please do!
Look what the Gonzaga win against Duke in a sea of mediocre wins has done for them. Y'all would be a guaranteed #1 seed now. Y'all will more than likely be a #2 or #3 seed. The game further showed that if you can get UK down, they can fall apart.

States he’s “not upset”, then proceeds to post a diatribe as to why he’s not upset. Fascinating. Popcorn needs a little salt, though.

Awww lol are you upset that I’m not upset over a UT fan wanting me to be upset????

Sweetheart again, you’re winning in your own mind if you think I’m upset. You need to learn how to read people better if you’re gonna post on a message board.
The fact you are calling me sweetheart further leads me to believe that you see me "winning". It is a sign of exacerbation. However, I don't want to dwell on this, cause I like you Scotty. I think you are a knowledgeable fan and a pretty good guy.:)

Look what the Gonzaga win against Duke in a sea of mediocre wins has done for them. Y'all would be a guaranteed #1 seed now. Y'all will more than likely be a #2 or #3 seed. The game further showed that if you can get UK down, they can fall apart.

Della sweetheart Gonzaga does this every year. They have a good team and beat a blue blood or two and then play in a weak conference and end up getting a really good seed. All the experts talk about it every year how they get a higher seed with less work. Watch some basketball shows and you’ll see this. UK will be either a 1 or 2 seed and if it puts us in the South I’d rather be a 2 seed. You’re the only person I’ve even heard mention UK with a 3 seed! The game showed if you get UK down they “CAN” fall apart lol? Boy, that’s some hard hitting analysis right there.Laughing I guess teams should look at UL and say “hey, let them get up by 23 and they’ll fall apart”. Come on Della you can do better.Laughing One game does NOT make or break a team in November! Tell me a team that can’t fall apart if they get down? It happened to UT at Rupp. Does that mean the same for them???

The fact you are calling me sweetheart further leads me to believe that you see me "winning". It is a sign of exacerbation. However, I don't want to dwell on this, cause I like you Scotty. I think you are a knowledgeable fan and a pretty good guy.:)

I call you sweetheart because I feel bad for you because you simply don’t seem to get it. I tell you what though, if by you thinking I’m upset and you’re winning makes your day better than I’ll be upset. Here goes! Dag gum you Della I’m mad as heck and I love UK’s history! We beat UT back in the 92 SEC tourney but 51 points! Beat them so bad they are just now coming out of it!!! Is that better?Laughing

Della sweetheart Gonzaga does this every year. They have a good team and beat a blue blood or two and then play in a weak conference and end up getting a really good seed. All the experts talk about it every year how they get a higher seed with less work. Watch some basketball shows and you’ll see this. UK will be either a 1 or 2 seed and if it puts us in the South I’d rather be a 2 seed. You’re the only person I’ve even heard mention UK with a 3 seed! The game showed if you get UK down they “CAN” fall apart lol? Boy, that’s some hard hitting analysis right there.Laughing I guess teams should look at UL and say “hey, let them get up by 23 and they’ll fall apart”. Come on Della you can do better.Laughing One game does NOT make or break a team in November! Tell me a team that can’t fall apart if they get down? It happened to UT at Rupp. Does that mean the same for them???
It would be a lot easier to follow you if you would use some paragraphs to show changes of thought, I know you're exacerbated and all, but TIA.

I'm glad you wish not to be a #1 seed. It looks like your wish will come true.:)

I call you sweetheart because I feel bad for you because you simply don’t seem to get it. I tell you what though, if by you thinking I’m upset and you’re winning makes your day better than I’ll be upset. Here goes! Dag gum you Della I’m mad as heck and I love UK’s history! We beat UT back in the 92 SEC tourney but 51 points! Beat them so bad they are just now coming out of it!!! Is that better?Laughing
Scotty luckily, I was only 12 yrs old then. If you don't have that video, you should get Bert to loan it to you watch as the Vols continue in March madness.:)

It would be a lot easier to follow you if you would use some paragraphs to show changes of thought, I know you're exacerbated and all, but TIA.

I'm glad you wish not to be a #1 seed. It looks like your wish will come true.:)

Scotty luckily, I was only 12 yrs old then. If you don't have that video, you should get Bert to loan it to you watch as the Vols continue in March madness.:)

Lol talk about not being able to follow somebody and then you post this! What the hell does “you should get Bert to loan it to you watch as the Vols continue in March” mean? Also you have 1 space to many in between “in” and “March”!!! Well if you was 12 that’s old enough to remember that game if you was a real UT basketball fan but we all kno you just started as a basketball fan last year. It’s ok though, we understand!

Lol(comma) talk about not being able to follow somebody and then you post this! What the hell does “you should get Bert to loan it to you watch as the Vols continue in March” mean? Also you have 1 space to many in between “in” and “March”!!! Well(comma) if you was(<were) 12(comma) that’s old enough to remember that game if you was(<were) a real UT basketball fan(comma) but we all kno(know) you just started as a(became) basketball fan last year. It’s ok though, we understand!

I left out the word "to". You probably don't want to follow this course of discourse.Winking

I left out the word "to". You probably don't want to follow this course of discourse.Winking

When all else fells fall back on the punctuation and grammar stuff!Laughing Like I said before, I type what I type pretty fast and don’t proof read so if you wanna pick out every comma, period and capitalization error that I make have at it but might wanna go back and fix some of your post before you start doing this kinda thing because it will backfire on you! You throwing that out there!

When all else fells fall back on the punctuation and grammar stuff!Laughing Like I said before, I type what I type pretty fast and don’t proof read so if you wanna pick out every comma, period and capitalization error that I make have at it but might wanna go back and fix some of your post before you start doing this kinda thing because it will backfire on you! You throwing that out there!
That is all fine and good, but I didn't criticize your grammar. I only asked you to use paragraphs when conveying multiple trains of thought.:D

Again, it’s a message board. I’ve seen people murder sentences and paragraphs but I got their point so I went on. It makes a person look weak to point out things like that as if they can’t think of anything basketball related to say. I’ll be the first to tell you I mess up and use the wrong words or leave out a comma here and there but I get my point across!

ADVERTISEMENT