ADVERTISEMENT

So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....

BBN in a nutshell
First call anyone not bowing to the greatness of big blue a liar..........then Ask for a link........then if you don’t like content of said link............circle back to hate and jealousy lol.
False.

I have no problem letting ppl run with ignorance. Believe what they want. It only reflects on them.

Reactions: JC for 3
My mistake, he didn’t say it, he wrote it in his book.
I expect using your criteria any white person born in the 1920’s, 30’s, 40’s even the 50’s were/are racists because at some point in their life they used the N word or coon or whatever else you can dream up because of the culture back then, especially the South. If you are white I bet you have as well.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Well the usual drivel from IU fans I see and hear kinda puts a preexisting stigma on your posts.
What drivel? I posted facts...Not my opinion. And speaking of such, my opinion has been Rupp wasn't a racist. Go ahead, read all mus post here, and on Rafters, pertaining to this....

Kinda puts your theory in the shitter, bro.

Bottom line is, some of you cannot handle UK being talked about....Unless its patting your back. YOur response to me is a perfect example of such...Except, well, I'm not speaking ill of Brooks, Rupp or UK. You just let the fact that i'm an IU fan, get in the way...

Carry on..

Bert what is your take on Cal's comments saying white privilege got him where he is(coaching)? A lot of BBN didn't take kind to that..
White privilege has helped a lot of coaches ....and quarterbacks.

...also, I didn't know what you were talking about so I googled it and saw it's from a week ago. I've not heard or read anything about it from the BBN I socialize with.

White privilege has helped a lot of coaches ....and quarterbacks.

...also, I didn't know what you were talking about so I googled it and saw it's from a week ago. I've not heard or read anything about it from the BBN I socialize with.
Ok....Is a week ago ancient? Anyways....My brother told me about it. I googled it. Then read about it on Rafters...

Just a question....With what is going on with Rupp, just thought the timing might be, well, bad...

What drivel? I posted facts...Not my opinion. And speaking of such, my opinion has been Rupp wasn't a racist. Go ahead, read all mus post here, and on Rafters, pertaining to this....

Kinda puts your theory in the shitter, bro.

Bottom line is, some of you cannot handle UK being talked about....Unless its patting your back. YOur response to me is a perfect example of such...Except, well, I'm not speaking ill of Brooks, Rupp or UK. You just let the fact that i'm an IU fan, get in the way...

Carry on..

...oh really? The title of the thread ("So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....)" alone is speaking ill of BBN/UK.

Yeah, I agree.....I don't like that idea, at all though. To me, seems, well, shallow TBH Jeff.
Agreed, but also, anyone that lives in Lexington, knows where Cal lives and his house isn't 100' off the main rd, so he would be an easy target for BLM/Antifa.
Those that are defending those groups, can't deny that they are violent, thieves, arsonists and out of control. They definitely don't need a reason to do their thing, so you don't actually want to give them a reason.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Agreed, but also, anyone that lives in Lexington, knows where Cal lives and his house isn't 100' off the main rd, so he would be an easy target for BLM/Antifa.
Those that are defending those groups, can't deny that they are violent, thieves, arsonists and out of control. They definitely don't need a reason to do their thing, so you don't actually want to give them a reason.
If I made 10 million a year, I think I could afford armed security before I pissed off half of BBN.

Bert what is your take on Cal's comments saying white privilege got him where he is(coaching)? A lot of BBN didn't take kind to that..
I hope that he does not take the BLM wholesale. But so far Cats Illustrated has not mentioned it. So I don't know.

I don't think Cal or UK will take a radical stand; however, they will take a very liberal approach.

White privilege got me a really good start in life. I was taught how to work in the tobacco patch, drive a tractor, milk cows with my hands (we did not have enough privilege to have milkers), run a separator and pasteurizer, bail hay, kill and butcher chickens, hogs and cows.

Some of my school buddies were black and their black privilege got them the same work on the farm as for me. In fact we shared work with two black families, so the privilege was incredibly similar.

But in the country the differences between blacks and whites are few whereas in the inner city it is stark compared to the suburbs. My black friends from home did quite well in life because they had great work ethic.

Lol his career def isn’t done on account of some upset bluenecks. You’re joking right?
Did you miss reading comprehension class today? You totally screwed this one up.

Go back and reread the chain of posts. I wasn't referring to Kentucky fans.

Did you miss reading comprehension class today? You totally screwed this one up.

Go back and reread the chain of posts. I wasn't referring to Kentucky fans.
Why would his safety be at risk again? o_O

Why would his safety be at risk again? o_O
If you go back and read, you would clearly understand that I was talking about what would happen if Cal didn’t say what he's saying now.

He's talking about how his white skin got him to where he is now. We all know that's bullshit. So, I simply responded to Borden with "recruiting".
Then, post #94, I said: "Agreed, but also, anyone that lives in Lexington, knows where Cal lives and his house isn't 100' off the main rd, so he would be an easy target for BLM/Antifa.".
Meaning, if he were to say anything to piss off BLM, being the figure he is, his house, health and family would be in serious danger.
UKfaninNC said "for 10 million a year, he can afford security… ".
That’s when I said his career would be over. Him speaking out against BLM would be career suicide.

So, I know it was a chain of posts for you to go through, but you still should have easily figured it out.

If you go back and read, you would clearly understand that I was talking about what would happen if Cal didn’t say what he's saying now.

He's talking about how his white skin got him to where he is now. We all know that's bullshit. So, I simply responded to Borden with "recruiting".
Then, post #94, I said: "Agreed, but also, anyone that lives in Lexington, knows where Cal lives and his house isn't 100' off the main rd, so he would be an easy target for BLM/Antifa.".
Meaning, if he were to say anything to piss off BLM, being the figure he is, his house, health and family would be in serious danger.
UKfaninNC said "for 10 million a year, he can afford security… ".
That’s when I said his career would be over. Him speaking out against BLM would be career suicide.

So, I know it was a chain of posts for you to go through, but you still should have easily figured it out.
Cal is pretty liberal though. Do you think he made the white privilege comment to appease, or do you think he sincerely meant it?

Cal is pretty liberal though. Do you think he made the white privilege comment to appease, or do you think he sincerely meant it?
You go to this after you just tried to bust me?

Yeah, as I said above, Cal is recruiting and that’s all it is.

You go to this after you just tried to bust me?

Yeah, as I said above, Cal is recruiting and that’s all it is.
Bust you? Man, take a break from the politics thread...you seem way too on edge.

Bust you? Man, take a break from the politics thread...you seem way too on edge.
LOL, comeback man, don't deny what you did. You tried to bust me. You were being a smart ass, don't deny it.

"Lol his career def isn’t done on account of some upset bluenecks. You’re joking right?"

"Why would his safety be at risk again? o_O"

You even ended it with the emoji that is giving a smart ass smirk.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
LOL, comeback man, don't deny what you did. You tried to bust me. You were being a smart ass, don't deny it.

"Lol his career def isn’t done on account of some upset bluenecks. You’re joking right?"

"Why would his safety be at risk again? o_O"

You even ended it with the emoji that is giving a smart ass smirk.
Because it didn’t make sense, and even after you explained your notion, I still don’t understand your reasoning.

Because it didn’t make sense, and even after you explained your notion, I still don’t understand your reasoning.
So, you haven’t noticed buildings burning, people being harassed, violent protests outside people's houses or places of business, all because they don't support the movement?

Even black dudes walking out of the RNC are getting harassed.

So, if Calipari says anything but "I support BLM" and "I stand behind my players" and "my white skin is what put me where I'm at today", he, he's family and his house, would be in serious danger. You can't deny that. It’s different than a regular Joe Schmo saying it, Cal is a public figure. If he comes out and says anything that doesn’t support BLM, you damn well better believe he would be in deep shit.

Don't act like you don't know that BLM is a destructive group. Oh, let me guess, it’s only a handful of radicals. Riiight.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
So, you haven’t noticed buildings burning, people being harassed, violent protests outside people's houses or places of business, all because they don't support the movement?

Even black dudes walking out of the RNC are getting harassed.

So, if Calipari says anything but "I support BLM" and "I stand behind my players" and "my white skin is what put me where I'm at today", he, he's family and his house, would be in serious danger. You can't deny that. It’s different than a regular Joe Schmo saying it, Cal is a public figure. If he comes out and says anything that doesn’t support BLM, you damn well better believe he would be in deep shit.

Don't act like you don't know that BLM is a destructive group. Oh, let me guess, it’s only a handful of radicals. Riiight.
I think you’ve watched too much television Jeff, and it’s starting to cloud reality for you.

UK will never change the name of Rupp Arena.
That program has been racist for years.
From the days of Rupp, to Rex being harassed for dating black females, to Tubby not having his name in the rafters, to that female fan yelling the N word to a rival fan last year.

Reactions: UL_1986
From the days of Rupp, to Rex being harassed for dating black females, to Tubby not having his name in the rafters, to that female fan yelling the N word to a rival fan last year.
All facts.

Why would Tubby have his name in the rafters? Because he won a title in his first year with Pitino's team? Or because he didn't go beyond the Elite 8 in his last 9 years? Were you just going to ignore the fact that names like Givens, Walker, Mashburn, and Delk are hanging in the rafters? You need to step up your troll game.

Why would Tubby have his name in the rafters? Because he won a title in his first year with Pitino's team? Or because he didn't go beyond the Elite 8 in his last 9 years? Were you just going to ignore the fact that names like Givens, Walker, Mashburn, and Delk are hanging in the rafters? You need to step up your troll game.
Every former coach to win a title at UK is honored in the rafter... all but one... want to guess which one?

Denial isn't just a river in Africa, it’s also in almost every once of your posts.
That doesn’t even make sense. However, you should take it easy in that echo chamber, your rationally is at an all time low these days.

Every former coach to win a title at UK is honored in the rafter... all but one... want to guess which one?
Since Pitino took over a dumpster fire and accomplished a lot more than Tubby, that's warranted. Joe B. Hall's accomplishments were also much better, including being a national champion as a player and coach. Convenient of you not to address the black players with banners in the rafters though...

Since Pitino took over a dumpster fire and accomplished a lot more than Tubby, that's warranted. Joe B. Hall's accomplishments were also much better, including being a national champion as a player and coach. Convenient of you not to address the black players with banners in the rafters though...
Tubby was 263-83 as a coach
Won one national championship
Won national coach of the year
Won 5 sec titles
Is elected in the UK hall of fame BUT yet he’s not honored in the rafters of Rupp.
Keep acting like race isn’t the reason.

Tubby was 263-83 as a coach
Won one national championship
Won national coach of the year
Won 5 sec titles
Is elected in the UK hall of fame BUT yet he’s not honored in the rafters of Rupp.
Keep acting like race isn’t the reason.
You're right, they are so racist they elected him to the UK HoF. RollLaugh

Speaking of racism, has UNC ever had a black head basketball or football (not interim) coach? UK has had both....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT