ADVERTISEMENT

So.........How long before BBN runs Keion out of town....

You're right, they are so racist they elected him to the UK HoF. RollLaugh

Speaking of racism, has UNC ever had a black head basketball or football (not interim) coach ? UK has had both....
Yet he’s not “good” enough to be honored in Rupp arena. Sad

Might kick back this weekend by the fire pit & watch Glory Road. It’s such a inspirational movie.

Oh, you mean the guy that didn't get the job? Like I said, "not interim." I can tell you are seething under your Grand Wizard hood.
He had the job for a year & I didn’t know mixed raced individuals could be Grand Wizards.

He had the job for a year & I didn’t know mixed raced individuals could be Grand Wizards.
Do you know what interim means? Davis was fired right before the season started and Withers was never going to be a candidate as his permanent replacement. Stop deflecting, as you would say. Is your wife with the Cowboys tatt on her ass mixed race too? Asking for a friend.

Do you know what interim means? Davis was fired right before the season started and Withers was never going to be a candidate as his permanent replacement. Stop deflecting, as you would say. Is your wife with the Cowboys tatt on her ass mixed race too? Asking for a friend.
Did he coach all of that year?
Yes, my wife is completely wife.
Was that your mom in the video last year of the female fan yelling the N word in Rupp?

Did he coach all of that year?
Yes, my wife is completely wife.
Was that your mom in the video last year of the female fan yelling the N word in Rupp?
Your wife is wife? Interesting. How have her Turkey Day jogs been going? My mom has never been to a UK game. Let's continue to judge a group of millions based on the actions of one though. I am sure I can spend 13 seconds on Google finding embarrassing UNC fan moments too.

Still sounds kinda racist..Winking

Reactions: UL_1986
Your wife is wife? Interesting. How have her Turkey Day jogs been going? My mom has never been to a UK game. Let's continue to judge a group of millions based on the actions of one though. I am sure I can spend 13 seconds on Google finding embarrassing UNC fan moments too.
Sorry, she’s white.
The racist fan is just one of a few examples I listed.

Since Pitino took over a dumpster fire and accomplished a lot more than Tubby, that's warranted. Joe B. Hall's accomplishments were also much better, including being a national champion as a player and coach. Convenient of you not to address the black players with banners in the rafters though...

You're right, they are so racist they elected him to the UK HoF. RollLaugh

Speaking of racism, has UNC ever had a black head basketball or football (not interim) coach? UK has had both....

I don't know who you were responding to, as I have them on ignore, but there are a lot of haters out there.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
That doesn’t even make sense. However, you should take it easy in that echo chamber, your rationally is at an all time low these days.
"your rationally is at an all time low these days"
Say what?

ADVERTISEMENT