ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

Vols are essentially 1 game back and lost to a team that I think Uk,Aub or Bama won't lose too.

lebron was the focal point of the lakers title. Stop it. Barkley never got close to playing in college with a team as stacked as the 2012 kentucky team. Only dumb homer UK fans would take davis here
I think you're confusing 2012 UK with 2015 UK.

Davis is what made that team great, not stacked, great.
There was zero depth on that team. AD's backup, was Eloy fvcking Vargas. MKG was a dog, but he couldn’t shoot.

2015 was stacked, not '12.

Vols are essentially 1 game back and lost to a team that I think Uk,Aub or Bama won't lose too.
Yeah, but we get MSU at home though, so we got lucky.

UK will lose its fair share of road games, they're too young to prevent those ugly games that young teams have.

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
Yeah, but we get MSU at home though, so we got lucky.

UK will lose its fair share of road games, they're too young to prevent those ugly games that young teams have.
we'll see I think yall lose a max of 4 games the entire SEC schedule

we'll see I think yall lose a max of 4 games the entire SEC schedule
Our defense is going to have to greatly improve to stay at only 4. The offense is legit, but we can't guard a chair right now.
There are 4, or 5 teams that could win the league, so it's going to be a crazy year.

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
Which one
4119d775b69ab4598641bbe61e5abbe2d5e8aa02.gifv

There was zero depth on that team. AD's backup, was Eloy fvcking Vargas. MKG was a dog, but he couldn’t shoot.

huh? the 2012 draft UK had the top two picks in the draft. Gtfo here

huh? the 2012 draft UK had the top two picks in the draft. Gtfo here
That means the team was stacked???
You do realize the only dude left in the NBA from that team, is AD? MKG was the #2 pick in the draft, he was gone in short order.

Now, take a look at UK's 2015 roster and see who's still playing in the NBA.

Don't try to tell me about UK rosters, you'll lose every time.

Now, let's go over all those Auburn NBA guys.

Reactions: JC for 3

2012 might not hve been "stacked"----but that is only when comparing to the standards of 2015.

Teague, Lamb, Jones, MKG and Davis, is pretty stacked-----in terms of college talent. Not to mention having a senior in Darius Miller. Wiltjer as well. That team had 7 guys play in the NBA. I don't care if they are still there, or not. Getting to the NBA is very, very hard.

Davis #1 recruit
MKG #3
Teague #7
Jones #11
Wiltjer #19
Vargas #26
Lamb #26

2012 might not hve been "stacked"----but that is only when comparing to the standards of 2015.

Teague, Lamb, Jones, MKG and Davis, is pretty stacked-----in terms of college talent. Not to mention having a senior in Darius Miller. Wiltjer as well. That team had 7 guys play in the NBA. I don't care if they are still there, or not. Getting to the NBA is very, very hard.

Davis #1 recruit
MKG #3
Teague #7
Jones #11
Wiltjer #19
Vargas #26
Lamb #26
Davis and the Miracles! How’d he ****ing do it??

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne

Davis #1 recruit
MKG #3
Teague #7
Jones #11
Wiltjer #19
Vargas #26
Lamb #26
Stacked starting lineup, sure, but that team had no depth, to me, that’s not stacked.

Also, Teague, Lamb, Wiltjer and Miller would not be what I call elite, nobody even talks about those guys. It was AD, TJ, MKG that drove the bus. That wasn't a stacjed team. If AD wasn’t a generational talent, they don't win it all.

That means the team was stacked???
You do realize the only dude left in the NBA from that team, is AD? MKG was the #2 pick in the draft, he was gone in short order.

Now, take a look at UK's 2015 roster and see who's still playing in the NBA.

Don't try to tell me about UK rosters, you'll lose every time.

Now, let's go over all those Auburn NBA guys.
charles is still better than AD and everyone but homer UK fans agree

Holloway is the best freshman PG in College basketball in a while. If you notice the recruiting rankings there are rarely highly rated PGs anymore cause kids don't want all the obstacles that go with it. It's rare to see a true pg be this good this early.

Reactions: olsonab
Bump. I think it's fair to say at this point that the SEC race was NOT a 2 team race. God damn this thread has gold everywhere.

Congrats to the Vols! Op definitely got that part right!

So you think your comment didn't deserve a retort? You know I'm not one to just stay silent.
No, I think my comment was quid pro quo. You entering escalates it.

My entering should have stopped it. Nothing untrue about what I said.
How is that so? I responded in the same measure as the poster starting it. You attacking my defensive move is just more offensive fuel into the fire. I consider you the defender of all things UK. When I made things even you coming in makes things uneven.

I have considered you fair. If that is not the way you are just say so and i'll correct my opinion.

How is that so? I responded in the same measure as the poster starting it. You attacking my defensive move is just more offensive fuel into the fire. I consider you the defender of all things UK. When I made things even you coming in makes things uneven.

I have considered you fair. If that is not the way you are just say so and i'll correct my opinion.
For every action there is a reaction. Your defense included some snark at Cal. My response in defense was a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT