ADVERTISEMENT

SCar/UK game thread

Diallo has to learn to come to a jump stop. He goes in the lane to often, head down, full boar. COme to a jump stop----it totally eliminates the charge. Then it opens up options: Shoot/pass.

The charge call is called too much. Players just jump in front of someone without trying to play defense and get the call

Refs gonna have walk ons on both sides playing. About time I say.
Both teams are fouling, dude. I haven't seen one call in the 2nd half where you just go---"damn....let them go".

The charge call is called too much. Players just jump in front of someone without trying to play defense and get the call
I agree to an extent. But not on that call. Diallo has to learn to come to a jump stop. You cannot go full boar like that in the lane.

I feel for SG fans. This offense is tough to watch. Surely, there is a walk on sitting on the bench that can shoot.

Maybe Vando's selflessness will rub off on Diallo. This guy has already made more plays for his teammates than Hami has all season.

Edit cause I can't post for an hour:

Perfect example right there, gets a steal and has PJ out in front for an easy 2 and Hami takes it himself. A lot of our fans blasted Goodwin, but I thought Archie had to play a little selfish on that team. Diallo doesn't need to with this group at all. Not a fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Global Havok
Jesus I thought we struggled shooting.....Holy smokes. I've never seen so many air ball, back board shattering 6-footers in my life.

Reactions: Parhelion
Vanderbilt is already the best player on UK. Gonna start praying on his knees and ankles now.

Have to agree. As an IU fan though---I didn't want say so.
It's ok, he's a selfish one at that. Did you see him get out in transition and brick a shot high off the glass between 2 defenders rather than slowing it down and pulling it back out? Led to a break at the other end... and of course he's lazy as hell on defense.

I really like this UK team for some reason. I mean, I don't pull for them or against them either but think they are going to be really good come March. Sometimes I think that talk is BS from UK fans and know their youth will catch up to them. I think this team can be really good though.

It's ok, he's a selfish one at that. Did you see him get out in transition and brick a shot high off the glass between 2 defenders rather than slowing it down and pulling it back out? Led to a break at the other end... and of course he's lazy as hell on defense.
Sure did. He's our version of Devonte Green. Dude takes some of the worst shots I have ever seen.

I really like this UK team for some reason. I mean, I don't pull for them or against them either but think they are going to be really good come March. Sometimes I think that talk is BS from UK fans and know their youth will catch up to them. I think this team can be really good though.
I agree Cory. Especially if Vanderbilt continues to improve. Shooting may end up being their achillies. But damn they have the potential.

ADVERTISEMENT