ADVERTISEMENT

SCar/UK game thread

jackrabbit slim

Mar 30, 2008
I like this matchup. SCar coming off back to back victories and beginning to gel as a team and an upstart UK team that has potential. Look for Silva to establish himself early in the paint with Myers potentially having a career game. UK has been rattled easily this season and with the SCar defense improving, more of the same looks in store. This one will be a nail biter folks that could go either way. Stay tuned!!!

I think Frank intimidates Cal to a degree as well. It's funny, Frank tells this story to the boosters about the time that the ref had to separate him and Cal and the warm puddle of piss gathering at Cal's feet when Frank stared at him. Laughing Frank is a teddy bear.

Honestly I haven't even seen Carolina play this year. I know Silva is still there and he's good, but outside of him I don't know too much. All I do know is I am gonna hate watching the game because it's a 9PM tip and those are absolutely the worst.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Honestly I haven't even seen Carolina play this year. I know Silva is still there and he's good, but outside of him I don't know too much. All I do know is I am gonna hate watching the game because it's a 9PM tip and those are absolutely the worst.
Word.

I think Frank intimidates Cal to a degree as well. It's funny, Frank tells this story to the boosters about the time that the ref had to separate him and Cal and the warm puddle of piss gathering at Cal's feet when Frank stared at him. Laughing Frank is a teddy bear.
Eyeroll

I just want to see pics of the SCAR player's girlfriend. He looks like a hat full of assholes, but she's a dime.

I think UK wins as long as Alexander avoids foul trouble, green still expected out, and South Carolina doesn’t play out if their minds.

Would like to have a win heading into Saturday’s prime time show down on College Gameday.

I don’t really know how much you can say that it will be a road game when more than half the crowd will be UK fans.

Though it is a different gym they’re playing in.
I can't find it, but I saw a video where the Go Big Blue chant was dominating the arena.

Perimeter depth will eventually be an issue if UK doesnt get Green back soon. SGA has been unreal, but he can’t keep playing 39 minutes per game.

If we don’t get him back soon, we’re gonna see Brad Calipari for 5 or 6 minutes a game.

I can't find it, but I saw a video where the Go Big Blue chant was dominating the arena.

We live in Columbia and go every year. I don’t know that SC has ever had more fans in their own arena than Kentucky since we’ve been going. We take our SC friends because we can get tickets for it where they can’t and they are always amazed at how much Blue is there.

ADVERTISEMENT