ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Iowa is going dick dome Kansas

Iowa is not playing Kansas and neither coach is obviously going anywhere. What are you talking about?

Take a lap, Patch Adams

Now there's an idea for the avatar bet.

images

71.png

Reactions: cdbearde
Last time I was in Kansas, I didn't know they had Quaker alcohol laws in Johnson County and I bought beer at a gas station and it really sucked. 3.2 Budweiser should be illegal everywhere. I had to quit drinking but I still feel that way. If you're at a gas station in Kansas and you need to get drunk, you better go buy all the Listerine. Just FYI.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Last time I was in Kansas, I didn't know they had Quaker alcohol laws in Johnson County and I bought beer at a gas station and it really sucked. 3.2 Budweiser should be illegal everywhere. I had to quit drinking but I still feel that way. If you're at a gas station in Kansas and you need to get drunk, you better go buy all the Listerine. Just FYI.

They need more crack in Kansas

They need more crack in Kansas

I personally don't care for places where it's easy to find crack. I like places where it's hard to find crack but easy to find bulk amounts of raw cocaine so you can control what goes in your own crack. Kinda like with salad dressings.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Watching the game makes me feel that, Illinois is clearly the better team and Iowa needs a lot of luck to beat them.

Iowa does start 5 white guys...
Any white guy from iowa worth a GD comes to Kansas b/c they have testicular fortitude. Raef.....Collison,,Hinrich. We are having a really shitty year, no real reason we should make noise, and we are still pacing iowa with their best squad in any of our lifetimes. Man are we terry town this year.....and iowa has a squad of a lifetime that might be able to finish with the same amount of losses. We must be bad honestly.

I doubt Idiots Out Wandering Around will beat Kansas, or any team with a pulse.

Losing to the best team in the country? Your wife's anus is worse.

I’m engaged. Not everyone here stopped getting laid 20 years ago.

Not the best team in the country. But you were bitchslapped by them too. Just can’t hang with the big boys.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT