ADVERTISEMENT

Rugh Roh Kansas

De Sousa is a name coming out of the works saying he was involved. So does that mean FF vacated or is that only if you pay money FOR something? I know neither had any effect on the court but hey, apples to oranges.
Second time Duke has missed a final four since 2013 because they lost to a team with ineligible players. Wish you guys could run a clean program like K.

Second time Duke has missed a final four since 2013 because they lost to a team with ineligible players. Wish you guys could run a clean program like K.

tjbR1hQT9OolPCxoDUrn_Fisherman%20Loses%20His%20Reel.gif

At least for once it’d be a productive player that took Kansas down. Gotta feel better then it being Cliff Alexander or Josh Selby.

So to start all this the FBI ( fighting Mueller's ) drop 4-6 shakey indictments that implicate UL and AZ and misc bag men aka assistants, those cases basically come up lame because PR stunts normally do. But now with this new indictment a terrible new twist has arisen, THERE'S A CREDIBLE SQUAKER drawing a dot to dot picture, so as much as i'd love my beloved KU to get over ( just like UNC did ) it aint gonna happen.

Unlike the first set of charges when leveed, real elites in this shady business are doing the unthinkable, talking....and that will only lead to more and more Pitinos bitterly sitting in a corner calling anyone who will listen about whos doing what.

Reactions: hank0114
Hookers, shoe company bagmen, sham classes, wiretaps, gang rapes, and whatever else I’m forgetting. It’s a great time to be a college basketball fan!

I think that about covers it.

I just sit here and lol at the handful of people thinking their program is clean. No one is clean, stop lying to yourself, not Beilen, not Huggins, not Wright, no one. At best, everyone has had players who got paid by shoe companies or agents. Whether they knew about it or not is another story.

Now, that said, I don't know exactly how you hold a program accountable for a kid taking money from a shoe company while they where in high school. Provided the school/coaches didn't know about it, or orchestrate it, exactly what did they do wrong?

This whole thing is a mess and I have no idea how it all shakes out.

I think that about covers it.

I just sit here and lol at the handful of people thinking their program is clean. No one is clean, stop lying to yourself, not Beilen, not Huggins, not Wright, no one. At best, everyone has had players who got paid by shoe companies or agents. Whether they knew about it or not is another story.

Now, that said, I don't know exactly how you hold a program accountable for a kid taking money from a shoe company while they where in high school. Provided the school/coaches didn't know about it, or orchestrate it, exactly what did they do wrong?

This whole thing is a mess and I have no idea how it all shakes out.
I agree. Anybody that has landed ANY big recruit has a chance of them taking a handout.

Reactions: American Male
Im not saying Kansas as an institution has anything to do with it.

All I’m saying is that Jackson got paid to go to Kansas. Whether self, the AD, etc knew that or contributed to that who knows yet. Doesn’t mean the player is eligible, if he took $ even without Kansas knowing he is ineligible.

Sounds like he was going to get paid no matter what school he picked.

It's pretty systemic, but there are some coaches that dont cheat and still succeed. I can say emphatically that our coach John Beilein is one. It's one of the reasons I think he's one of the best coaches in the country. To get the results he does playing against a stacked deck is crazy. I think Jay Wright is also clean from what I know (probably the best coach in the country)

We've tried to tell Kansas fans but they didnt want to hear it. Like seriously, what black kid would really want to spend a year in Lawrence Kansas if he wasnt getting paid? LOL..yall arent the only ones doing it, but a ton of your fans we're delusional. Duke is the biggest cheaters out right now and they still think they're landing these players because of Coach K and their desire to want to play in Durham for one year lol

Tried to tell KU fans what? That Adidas pays players?

So much "derp" in one post. Well done.

Reactions: KisteK
I do think it is the most State thing ever to have a guy commit, then say he wants out, then have a coach arrange a payment to keep him, then still suck as a team, and then get busted for making the payment. I don't think even those guys can blame this one on UNC.

Reactions: mufootball1
Isn't it kind of funny to UNC fans here that NC State was cheating all along while digging on UNC?

I'm too lazy to see what Pack Pride is uncovering at this moment.

I’m beginning to think that Preston never hit that curb and didn’t “ruin a tire, nothing more”

The more likely scenario is the as the story of the FBI investigation broke in Sept ku had to find a way not to play BP that didn’t involve telling the world that they knew he was flush w Adidas cash

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kans...12/university-of-kansas/article184843758.html

Could have gotten the heads up on Preston. But obvious from the Preston situation that had they had any clue about De Sousa they wouldn't have gone that route and played him.

I’m beginning to think that Preston never hit that curb and didn’t “ruin a tire, nothing more”

The more likely scenario is the as the story of the FBI investigation broke in Sept ku had to find a way not to play BP that didn’t involve telling the world that they knew he was flush w Adidas cash

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kans...12/university-of-kansas/article184843758.html
Ehh--the car was real and probably bought with ill gotten cash---hence kansas doing their own investigation and not playing him until it was cleared up. If silvio's guardian took money twice we will have to see if silvio had anything to do with it. Seems like everything leaves kansas as a school out of it---particularly the fbi which listed in the report that the university was defrauded. We are left wide open to what the ncaa will do with athletes that received improper benefits concealed from the schools. With this list, the ASM list, and I'm sure more to come......I couldn't tell you what the NCAA will do. It will be interesting what the NCAA recommends Kansas do with Silvio moving forward.

Seems like Kansas has always sat out players until the NCAA says they are okay when an issue is brought to their attention. Its basically all you can do.

It's pretty systemic, but there are some coaches that dont cheat and still succeed. I can say emphatically that our coach John Beilein is one. It's one of the reasons I think he's one of the best coaches in the country. To get the results he does playing against a stacked deck is crazy. I think Jay Wright is also clean from what I know (probably the best coach in the country)

We've tried to tell Kansas fans but they didnt want to hear it. Like seriously, what black kid would really want to spend a year in Lawrence Kansas if he wasnt getting paid? LOL..yall arent the only ones doing it, but a ton of your fans we're delusional. Duke is the biggest cheaters out right now and they still think they're landing these players because of Coach K and their desire to want to play in Durham for one year lol

There has been ZERO evidence that coach Self or anyone else at Kansas new anything about the payments. Until that changes the problem isn’t KU. It’s like one of your children making a huge mistaken when u wasn’t around but the cops show up at your door to arrest you. Your reaction would be WTF are you cops talking about, that’s KU’s stance at moment and I understand it!! Let’s let it play out before we start the I told you so nonsense. You know what everyone else knows and that is adidas and Jackson’s mom are scumbags that’s it. If it comes out KU is complicit in the scheme then plain and simple we are dirty and us fans will have to deal with it. Until then KU is a victim of adidas and should tear up the new long term deal and sue their asses.

Every school has hot chicks and they all throw themselves at athletes. I know some of you will be butt hurt by this, but most people dont consider Lawrence, Kansas their dream location. If you live in Kansas City then I guess I can see wanting to go their since you'd be close to family, but the greatest pull for a legit OAD kid that isnt really looking to develop, but only spend a year before they can go to the league would be money.

For a guy that doesn’t know shit about KU, Lawrence Kansas or anything about the program you sure talk a lot of trash. Stop trolling! Destination program, that shits laughable. What OAD is looking at any top program in the country as more than a stepping stone to the next level? Your comments are stupid and ignorant.

There has been ZERO evidence that coach Self or anyone else at Kansas new anything about the payments. Until that changes the problem isn’t KU. It’s like one of your children making a huge mistaken when u wasn’t around but the cops show up at your door to arrest you. Your reaction would be WTF are you cops talking about, that’s KU’s stance at moment and I understand it!! Let’s let it play out before we start the I told you so nonsense. You know what everyone else knows and that is adidas and Jackson’s mom are scumbags that’s it. If it comes out KU is complicit in the scheme then plain and simple we are dirty and us fans will have to deal with it. Until then KU is a victim of adidas and should tear up the new long term deal and sue their asses.

You played dirty players, you're dirty whether you knew it or not.

If I commit tax fraud on behalf of my employer, without their knowledge, they're liable for my actions.

Reactions: mufootball1
Every school has hot chicks and they all throw themselves at athletes. I know some of you will be butt hurt by this, but most people dont consider Lawrence, Kansas their dream location. If you live in Kansas City then I guess I can see wanting to go their since you'd be close to family, but the greatest pull for a legit OAD kid that isnt really looking to develop, but only spend a year before they can go to the league would be money.

You are a moron

If I commit tax fraud on behalf of my employer, without their knowledge, they're liable for my actions.
Thats actually the bottom line----the only problem with it is what team hasn't played dirty players? Its literally impossible for the school to know if the ncaa clears them.

If every program that lands highly sought-after players is dirty, clearly Kentucky and Duke are the dirtiest of the dirty.

Isn't it kind of funny to UNC fans here that NC State was cheating all along while digging on UNC?

I'm too lazy to see what Pack Pride is uncovering at this moment.

Yeah, the only State grad I know is a good dude but there are so many who tried so hard to take down UNC I'm kind of glad they will have to deal with the fact they were actually the ones cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT