ADVERTISEMENT

Rugh Roh Kansas

It's pretty systemic, but there are some coaches that dont cheat and still succeed. I can say emphatically that our coach John Beilein is one. It's one of the reasons I think he's one of the best coaches in the country. To get the results he does playing against a stacked deck is crazy. I think Jay Wright is also clean from what I know (probably the best coach in the country)

We've tried to tell Kansas fans but they didnt want to hear it. Like seriously, what black kid would really want to spend a year in Lawrence Kansas if he wasnt getting paid? LOL..yall arent the only ones doing it, but a ton of your fans we're delusional. Duke is the biggest cheaters out right now and they still think they're landing these players because of Coach K and their desire to want to play in Durham for one year lol

Imo I believe Beilein, Crean, Izzo, Wright, and Huggins are all clean. There’s a ton of other clean coaches and I’m not saying coaches not on that list are clean. Those are just the bigger names that I know of.

Reactions: BANGBRO
Idgaf what color you are. What an ignorant dumbass statement.

Further, you’ve clearly never been to Lawrence. The women that attend college there are probably some of the best in the Midwest. No bull. The females in Lawrence are gorgeous.

Not to mention you live like a king for a year and get treated like royalty everywhere you go in that city.

Do t be so dense.

Every school has hot chicks and they all throw themselves at athletes. I know some of you will be butt hurt by this, but most people dont consider Lawrence, Kansas their dream location. If you live in Kansas City then I guess I can see wanting to go there since you'd be close to family, but the greatest pull for a legit OAD kid that isnt really looking to develop, but only spend a year before they can go to the league would be money.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRMSU
You should google Kansas basketball---its kind of an ok school to hone your basketball skills----but what would i know not being as black as you are.
dont be butt hurt dude. I'm not talking about a 4 or even lower 5 star kid that needs to develop. I'm talking about kids that are only in school due to the NBA forcing them to attend for a year due to the asinine OAD rule

Every school has hot chicks and they all throw themselves at athletes. I know some of you will be butt hurt by this, but most people dont consider Lawrence, Kansas their dream location. If you live in Kansas City then I guess I can see wanting to go their since you'd be close to family, but the greatest pull for a legit OAD kid that isnt really looking to develop, but only spend a year before they can go to the league would be money.
If you care about winning, the ncaa tourney, getting great coaching, being part of history, playing with other great players, getting tons of national exposure---sure, kansas is a solid choice......but yea---hit up pepperdine and miami if you are 1 and done b/c the weather is good and their are more hot chicks.

Reactions: Jayhawkai
Wal-Mart was supplying the original deal.

But seriously it was probably Under Armour since SDS was considered a strong Maryland lean for a while. Had to get out from under deal with UA to attend KU. Just some crazy shit how it all works. Stuff we knew what was going on but now getting details
I hope the FBI breaks it all open with all the shoe and apparel companies. Hopefully that would just force the NCAA to dissolve because they wouldn't know WTF to do. NCAA is just as corrupt as the money runners anyway.

If you care about winning, the ncaa tourney, getting great coaching, being part of history, playing with other great players, getting tons of national exposure---sure, kansas is a solid choice......but yea---hit up pepperdine and miami if you are 1 and done b/c the weather is good and their are more hot chicks.

You’re just a fan. A ton of other schools offer everything you’ve listed. Kansas is not in elite company in that regard. You can get exposure playing for any P5 school if you’re a dominant player and there are a ton of other coaches that have a comparable or even better track record of developing players (self is an elite recruiter not a developer— and all elite recruiter seems to mean willingness to give money)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgkcbb
Apparently Washington wants a piece of the pie, too. They are leaving Nike and signed a 10-year deal with Adidas.

You’re just a fan. A ton of other schools offer everything you’ve listed. Kansas is not in elite company in that regard. You can get exposure playing for any P5 school if you’re a dominant player and there are a ton of other coaches that have a better proven track record of developing players (self is an elite recruiter not a developer— and all elite recruiter seems to mean willingness to give money)

Look at this try hard doucher right here. Out @ Self not developing talent.

You’re just a fan. A ton of other schools offer everything you’ve listed. Kansas is not in elite company in that regard. You can get exposure playing for any P5 school if you’re a dominant player and there are a ton of other coaches that have a better proven track record of developing players (self is an elite recruiter not a developer— and all elite recruiter seems to mean willingness to give money)
It seems like you are on another level of dumb with your posts. Not worth going back and forth on this. Kinda funny that self is coming off of back to back years with 4 yr PG's that were low rated recruits and both finished as NPOY finalists and one winner. No biggie though---you obviously know your stuff. Carry on

Some are starting to say this may not actually involve Jackson. Timeline not adding up. This could be Billy Preston. I didn't realize this but his Mother and Godmother started an AAU team for Preston. This would explain an awful lot for what happened with Preston.

It's pretty systemic, but there are some coaches that dont cheat and still succeed. I can say emphatically that our coach John Beilein is one. It's one of the reasons I think he's one of the best coaches in the country. To get the results he does playing against a stacked deck is crazy. I think Jay Wright is also clean from what I know (probably the best coach in the country)

We've tried to tell Kansas fans but they didnt want to hear it. Like seriously, what black kid would really want to spend a year in Lawrence Kansas if he wasnt getting paid? LOL..yall arent the only ones doing it, but a ton of your fans we're delusional. Duke is the biggest cheaters out right now and they still think they're landing these players because of Coach K and their desire to want to play in Durham for one year lol
Maybe someone who knows winning a conference championship is a virtual lock and wants to play in the best atmosphere in college basketball? Crazy, I know.

Timelines are adding up more to be Billy Preston and not Josh Jackson.

-Preston's Mother and Godmother/partner started AAU team for Preston.
-Player was unofficially committed to Kansas in October 2016. Means player officially committed to Kansas afterwards. Preston committed a few weeks later. Jackson committed to KU officially 5 months before that.

Looking like this is actually Billy Preston the 1st player not Josh Jackson. De Sousa definitely the 2nd player.

Reactions: dJAMbosov
Some are starting to say this may not actually involve Jackson. Timeline not adding up. This could be Billy Preston. I didn't realize this but his Mother and Godmother started an AAU team for Preston. This would explain an awful lot for what happened with Preston.

It is weird that Jackson's mom would receive $30k on October 31st, 2016... when he committed in April 2016.

Billy Preston on the other hand, committed to Kansas on Nov 18th 2016... just 19 days after the bag was dropped.

It is weird that Jackson's mom would receive $30k on October 31st, 2016... when he committed in April 2016.

Billy Preston on the other hand, committed to Kansas on Nov 18th 2016... just 19 days after the bag was dropped.

Yeah definitely Billy. This puts all the pieces together and why KU sat Preston. Sucks the possibility of De Sousa ineligible.

Im not saying Kansas as an institution has anything to do with it.

All I’m saying is that Jackson got paid to go to Kansas. Whether self, the AD, etc knew that or contributed to that who knows yet. Doesn’t mean the player is eligible, if he took $ even without Kansas knowing he is ineligible.
Are you still hearing Jackson? I cant keep up.

I want to post this gif

giphy.gif

But I am sure Crean will **** Indiana one last time somwhere in all of this mess.

6un.gif

Yeah, not sure what you can do to KU if they knew nothing about it. Parents getting paid for the AAU stuff clearly goes on. I would assume most of the time it has some bearing on where they go to school. It is probably hard to prove though. Regardless, not sure how you hold the school responsible.

So...
You don’t like to bang white chicks in a town where you know no matter what you do the campus police and LPD will look the other way?

De Sousa is a name coming out of the works saying he was involved. So does that mean FF vacated or is that only if you pay money FOR something? I know neither had any effect on the court but hey, apples to oranges.

Reading the indictment some more. What's funny is a $20,000 payment was made to De Sousa's family to get them "out from under" a deal made with a rival apparel company. The sad thing is ADIDAS is only the tip of the ice berg and the dumb ones who got caught.

If they ever went in on the AAU scene every player who played on an AAU team the last 15+ years would likely be ineligible. It is the biggest cesspool around.

De Sousa is a name coming out of the works saying he was involved. So does that mean FF vacated or is that only if you pay money FOR something? I know neither had any effect on the court but hey, apples to oranges.

Only if De Sousa and/or his guardian spent the money on hookers and strippers.

Only if De Sousa and/or his guardian spent the money on hookers and strippers.

I just find it amusing that literally nothing is going to happen so I dont see why this is a big deal. You should go read RR, hilarious! However, getting money is no different than stripper parties behind your back in terms of the amount of money the player received compared to the value of the parties and absolutely NO effect on the court in EITHER situations.

Reactions: American Male
Yeah, not sure what you can do to KU if they knew nothing about it. Parents getting paid for the AAU stuff clearly goes on. I would assume most of the time it has some bearing on where they go to school. It is probably hard to prove though. Regardless, not sure how you hold the school responsible.

So...
You don’t like to bang white chicks in a town where you know no matter what you do the campus police and LPD will look the other way?

Cops don’t mess with me for banging white chicks now.

Last edited:
I just find it amusing that literally nothing is going to happen so I dont see why this is a big deal. You should go read RR, hilarious! However, getting money is no different than stripper parties behind your back in terms of the amount of money the player received compared to the value of the parties and absolutely NO effect on the court in EITHER situations.

Honestly had it just been the isolated incident Lousiville probably would have gotten away with little to no punishment. But that along with eventually the payment to players. Plus coaches being involved in the funneling of money and the strippers. I can see the difference in the severity of the punishments.

If they ever went in on the AAU scene every player who played on an AAU team the last 15+ years would likely be ineligible. It is the biggest cesspool around.
This.

At this point either hammer everyone or do nothing.

It seems like you are on another level of dumb with your posts. Not worth going back and forth on this. Kinda funny that self is coming off of back to back years with 4 yr PG's that were low rated recruits and both finished as NPOY finalists and one winner. No biggie though---you obviously know your stuff. Carry on

giphy.gif

You guys are so stupid, bunch of hillbilly idiots on this board

Just praying that KU is stuck with something, uh not gonna happen.

Worry about your own slippery snake of a coach.

U guys ate the most delushional fans i have ever heard.

Sorry MSU fans. Josh Jackson really did just want to be a Jayhawk. lol

You guys are so stupid, bunch of hillbilly idiots on this board

Just praying that KU is stuck with something, uh not gonna happen.

Worry about your own slippery snake of a coach.

U guys ate the most delushional fans i have ever heard.

Damn 2 brand new members

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT