ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

I agree, there is a way to do both. Run 15 seconds off the shot clock then start your offense, if a good shot comes in five seconds fine take it. Don't run the clock down to five and have to throw up a prayer or get a violation.
It just kills the flow...Do what you do. Now, get around 2 minutes to go---Sure. But 4 minutes is a long, long time. Cannot try an shorten the game with 4+ minutes to go.

Rutgers should have won that...

It just kills the flow...Do what you do. Now, get around 2 minutes to go---Sure. But 4 minutes is a long, long time. Cannot try an shorten the game with 4+ minutes to go.

Rutgers should have won that...

Yeah I recall UK was running the clock with an even smaller lead against Wisconsin in 2015 final four, and they lost the game to end the season 38-1.

Big 10 in 2021 NCAAT...

InferiorImaginativeBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Villanova is putting on a clinic, I had them lose in the round of 64 due to the injury problems but it seems they are still dominant against lesser teams.

Jay Wright playing with house money next week-suppose to lose to Baylor, but if you pull off the upset, could increase his chance of being the second best active coach behind K...

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Jay Wright playing with house money next week-suppose to lose to Baylor, but if you pull off the upset, could increase his chance of being the second best active coach behind K...
Agree...I wasn't always a Wright guy---but he's doing business. Beat Baylor----with the injuries---Wow.

Religious schools are dominating this tourney.

loyola, Baylor, oral Roberts, Villanova, Gonzaga, Abilene Christian all alive

Reactions: KrazyKat
Holy, smokes.....First it was Loyola(Jesuit school)....Now Oral Roberts.....Up next, Abilene Christian...

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I think Florida overachieved after their best player went down but man they'll be kicking themselves over this. Just gave the game away.

When it comes to Religious schools Baylor is always the first to come to mind. The similarities in the way they cover up rape is almost uncanny.

Seriously. Baylor is one of the dirtiest athletic programs in the country.

Reactions: bMORE607
I think Florida overachieved after their best player went down but man they'll be kicking themselves over this. Just gave the game away.

Yeah, strangely enough they performed above expectation when they were overlooked due to their best player going down, I recall Virginia Tech was actually favored by 1pt in their last game. However, when they became favorite they somehow, lost this game to a #15 seed. A strange season for them, though on the bigger picture they did just fine, meet the expectation of a #7 seed.

On the other hand, Arkansas essentially gets a bye in the sweet 16 and will have plenty of time to prepare for elite 8 game against the winner of Baylor and Villanova.

Yeah, strangely enough they performed above expectation when they were overlooked due to their best player going down, I recall Virginia Tech was actually favored by 1pt in their last game. However, when they became favorite they somehow, lost this game to a #15 seed. A strange season for them, though on the bigger picture they did just fine, meet the expectation of a #7 seed.
Gators were 20 pts better than OR. I dare anyone to watch that entire game and tell me it wasn’t fixed.

On the other hand, Arkansas essentially gets a bye in the sweet 16 and will have plenty of time to prepare for elite 8 game against the winner of Baylor and Villanova.

many were saying Florida got a buy to the sweet 16 going into today. That oral Roberts teams is no joke. They got two guys that have put up a combined 113 points in two tourney games.

The Midwest region is wide open now with Illinois going down. Houston should be favorite to make it to final 4 but anything can happen. We may see Cade's Oklahoma State or the lowly Oregon State making it there too, if one of these two teams get hot at the right time.

Last edited:
The Midwest region is wide open now with Illinois going down. Houston should be favorite to make it to final 4 but anything can happen. We may see Cade or the lowly Oregon State making it there too, if one of these two teams get hot at the right time.
I like Syracuse to beat Houston myself. Syracuse looking very good to me

many were saying Florida got a buy to the sweet 16 going into today. That oral Roberts teams is no joke. They got two guys that have put up a combined 113 points in two tourney games.
They are a joke. Not a good team at all. We had no business losing to them and we are ‘t that good. If Arky doesn’t get hosed they should win by 20+.

Villanova is making this one look like a 1 vs 16 game lol, which makes me wonder how Purdue managed to lose to this North Texas.

They are a joke. Not a good team at all. We had no business losing to them and we are ‘t that good. If Arky doesn’t get hosed they should win by 20+.
They had the two best players on the floor tonight. Florida didn’t stop either of them all night. Two dudes from oral Roberts have scored a combine 113 points in two tourney games. That’s not a joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT