ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

If Ok State loses, is Big 12 overrated like Big Ten is??
I don't think either conference is....We all know what this time of year brings....Its where teams like a N.Texas, Oral ROberts, etc, etc...reek havoc. None of those teams would win 5 games in the Big 10 or the Big 12...But they don't need too. Just need to win one.

You have a bad night in March, your ass is in trouble.

We’ll probably have one. Absolutely no faith in the dynamic duo of Fran and Turge getting it done tomorrow

Honestly I have more faith in Iowa than Michigan tomorrow due to livers being out, and Oregon not playing in ten days, which could be rusty....

Reactions: bMORE607
Cowboys having trouble with Beavers.
th

Is Cade C even playing tonight? Terrible showing for him in the tourney right now...

Cade has been disappointing in the tournament so far. He ain’t the main reason why they are trailing but to be down big and game over at the half, he has to share part of the blame. If he plays well the deficit should have been manageable, and instead they getting blown out.

I do not understand this tourney at all and I’m all for it
Greatest thing on earth, man. Unless its your team on the end of that upset. Fortunate for me, I ain't gotta worry about it...

Its one game. Anything can happen. Usually does. This year though has been nuts. What, nine double digit seeds winning in Rd 1? Crazy. We have said this over and over---rarely does the best team win this thing. Normally one of the best does. Its fukin hard to win this thing. One bad night...bad match-up....dude/team getting on fire....foul trouble.. Lot of things that can go wrong. You get more than one ting going sideways, you can find yourself in a fight.

Yeah it’s one and done tournament, a lot of things can happen in any of these games. This is why we can’t judge a coach and a player over 1 or 2 games, even Coach K and Tom Izzo ain’t immune to mid major upsets in the first 2 rounds. With this being said however, if your team manages to choke 3-5 consecutive times in a row like John Thompson III’s Georgetown, there’s definitely something not right about it.

This NCAA tournament is legitimately a macro version of the Big Ten with everyone beating up on each other and all these random mid tier teams knocking off teams left and right until a battered and beaten somewhat upper tier team limps into the title game to get destroyed by Gonzaga.

You people all went about this the wrong f***ing way. I say this and I see it every year in the Big Ten, especially in football.

You need to hitch your saddle onto one upstart team instead of turning it into a bloody free for all with everyone fending for themselves while the top powers just sit back and watch and then pick off the scraps.

F***ing morons.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This NCAA tournament is legitimately a macro version of the Big Ten with everyone beating up on each other and all these random mid tier teams knocking off teams left and right until a battered and beaten somewhat upper tier team limps into the title game to get destroyed by Gonzaga.

You people all went about this the wrong f***ing way. I say this and I see it every year in the Big Ten, especially in football.

You need to hitch your saddle onto one upstart team instead of turning it into a bloody free for all with everyone fending for themselves while the top powers just sit back and watch and then pick off the scraps.

F***ing morons.

Well Gonzaga is the best team in the tournament but they haven’t even made it to sweet 16 yet. Let’s wait till tomorrow and see how they play against Oklahoma before we can judge how far they can go in this year’s March madness. Oklahoma ain’t a weakling like Norfolk State, they can make it an interesting game.

Good lord Oregon State has been frustrating in the second half. Moments of brilliance but way too many moments of really really dumb play.

No they are not Laughing
They lost 3 straight games back in December to WSU, Wyoming and Portland.

Well this is March Madness, a team that gets hot at the right time may be unstoppable, just like what VCU did to KU in 2011. And with Illinois already gone, this region is wide open and there aint a team left that can surely beat Oregon State until at least final four.

ADVERTISEMENT