ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo

Call me a pessimist, but I'm still not sold he's going to IU. And even if he does, why drag the decision for so long? The rumors and excuses of this and that are endless. If he's this indecisive, IU is his last resort of the three. IMO

Too much Tom Creanism still in your mind.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
@MrBaracus has turned into Mrhighbloodpressure. @schoonerwest even gettin in on the action, @KUhawks34, @npreston gettin salty over me pointing out the salinity. He'll he ain't even made his decision yet.
It sounds as if you’re the salty one, my friend.

HZy7Mne.gif

Reactions: KisteK and Da_Bull
For f*cks sake.....stop acting like a bunch of weiners. Romeo would do very well at KS or Indiana. IU could def use him more even though I think he would see ample court time at both places. We want him at KU but it def looks like IU. Whomever lands him is getting a baller. Bunch of sandy veejays in here.

Uh oh...latest rumor is a skype announcement could be on the horizon.

Hmmm...

You mean one random person on KUs 247 page mentioned it?
I was gonna say, I was looking everywhere and nobody was reporting that. I've never seen a Kansas fan so butthurt, I mean they are coming off a final 4 and already have two 5*s committed that play the same position, calm down.

I was gonna say, I was looking everywhere and nobody was reporting that. I've never seen a Kansas fan so butthurt, I mean they are coming off a final 4 and already have two 5*s committed that play the same position, calm down.

Nice perk of 247 you get access to all premium boards. One guy mentioned it 15 hours ago another guy on their scout board brought it up a couple hours ago.

I removed my IU plate in the fall and pledged to get one once romeo committed to IU. I'm currently deciding on the new plate.

Romeo Langford is IU bound, no way you open it to the public in Indiana if it’s not the choice. He would be rediculed and hated by the entire state if he did this and choose Vandy or KU. I also think Grimes performance this season and in the all star games proved that KU really doesn’t need another wing because he’s an absolute stud. Kansas will have more depth and better point guard play so they will be the better team next year, but Langford will make IU a tournament team at least. Deron Davis and Juwan Morgan will make improvements over the summer and I think Justin Smith will make a huge jump this year. I’m an Illinois fan and was disappointed we didn’t get him. I expect anywhere from 6 to 10 seed from Indiana. Archie will have this team clicking because he needed a number 1 option on the offensive side of the ball. Defense I don’t really worry about with him as he did a great job at Dayton being undersized and undermanned, now that he has talent they will be a top 5 in the B1G next year. Along with Michigan, MSU, Ohio St, and Purdue

Romeo Langford is IU bound, no way you open it to the public in Indiana if it’s not the choice. He would be rediculed and hated by the entire state if he did this and choose Vandy or KU. I also think Grimes performance this season and in the all star games proved that KU really doesn’t need another wing because he’s an absolute stud. Kansas will have more depth and better point guard play so they will be the better team next year, but Langford will make IU a tournament team at least. Deron Davis and Juwan Morgan will make improvements over the summer and I think Justin Smith will make a huge jump this year. I’m an Illinois fan and was disappointed we didn’t get him. I expect anywhere from 6 to 10 seed from Indiana. Archie will have this team clicking because he needed a number 1 option on the offensive side of the ball. Defense I don’t really worry about with him as he did a great job at Dayton being undersized and undermanned, now that he has talent they will be a top 5 in the B1G next year. Along with Michigan, MSU, Ohio St, and Purdue

It would be a dick move, for sure. And he & his family don't seem like dicks.

I'm an IU fan. I'm not going, but if I did, and it wasn't IU, I'd definitely be pissed.

You know something we've forgotten? Zion. He committed open to the public at a school, and chose a school no one in the world imagined.

You know something we've forgotten? Zion. He committed open to the public at a school, and chose a school no one in the world imagined.
Very different. South Carolina isn't the basketball crazed state that Indiana is. I doubt outside of a few people, many cared. Just apples to oranges, IMO.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
I stated on here about a month ago that I was told Indiana was in a very good spot (with Romeo). We shall see how reliable this source was.

With Thunder going on this weekend I wouldn't be surprised to hear more leaks/rumors early next week.

ADVERTISEMENT