ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
So yeah. It’s long overdue. You need to show you can win a big conference game. It’s at home. Kentucky will undoubtably have one of its guards get hurt at some point tonight so it’s a perfect opportunity for you to get auburn it’s 2 game lead in the SEC back.

TyTy and Toppin both out tonight I'm assuming. Vols will want some payback for the rape that took place in Lexington last month.

True but the game won’t count.
So the game won’t count then in Kentucky fans eyes?
Who said the game doesn't count? Pretty sure the loss is still on our record. I think most Kentucky fans and non Auburn fans can recognize the game probably would have had a different outcome if TyTy played. Still could have lost, but obviously would have had a better chance. I also don't think winning at Tennessee is as difficult as winning at Auburn this year. So the injury won't have as big of an impact.

Why are you worried about a 2 game lead? You don't plan on losing again, do you? Auburn's remaining schedule other than @ Tennessee is a joke.
I don’t even want to share the title with you clowns. Auburn hasn’t won in Gainesville since 1994. So we have Demons to overcome and erase there. Play there on Saturday. Still have at miss st. As well. Along with UTK. Just want a built in lead to where one more loss won’t hurt us.

is it true Barnes has never won a game after beating UK? Odd stat if true
68928728.jpg

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT