ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Period

Morons can’t even spell his name correctly Laughing and what do you know, replies to this tweet are bash DJ Jeffries. I thought it was only ppl on RR who acted that way?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So KU received a commitment from low 4-star SF Christian Braun. Local kid and a very good shooter. Appears the staff preferred Braun over Williamson. Also wouldn't be surprised if KU went hard after Cassius Stanley as a more immediate impact wing.

Wow, that's a shocker. Lol @ these "recruiting experts".

Wow, The SEC has really picked up their recruiting the past few seasons. IIRC, They've led with more 5*'s than any other conference for the past two seasons and off to a great start for next years.

Big recruiting weekends coming up in Chapel Hill. Josh Green & JRE this weekend, Cole Anthony sept 28th, Wendell Moore & Boogie Ellis October 12th.

Our ‘19 class is shaping up nicely. Hopefully Rocket Watts commits with Aiden and we’re set.

I’m impressed with what Mack had done in recruiting there considering the current cloud. I think you guys hired a good one. How many more players is he trying to sign for this class?

They haven't but ok
I am sure Duke realizes by now they aren't going to get Anthony but let's not act like they just stopped recruiting him. RollLaugh My comments don't have a damn thing to do with CB either. I don't pay any attention to that shit. They all just piggyback each other anyway, because most of the time they don't have a clue.

ADVERTISEMENT