ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Period

I am sure Duke realizes by now they aren't going to get Anthony but let's not act like they just stopped recruiting him. RollLaugh My comments don't have a damn thing to do with CB either. I don't pay any attention to that shit. They all just piggyback each other anyway, because most of the time they don't have a clue.
I think Dook cooled on Anthony when he was at the Chris Paul camp & made the trip to Chapel Hill for an unofficial visit & skipped Dook.

I think Dook cooled on Anthony when he was at the Chris Paul camp & made the trip to Chapel Hill for an unofficial visit & skipped Dook.
Cole Anthony
Bryan Antoine

Scottie Lewis
Josiah James
Nico Mannion
Boogie Ellis
Anthony Harris

I am sure Duke realizes by now they aren't going to get Anthony but let's not act like they just stopped recruiting him. RollLaugh My comments don't have a damn thing to do with CB either. I don't pay any attention to that shit. They all just piggyback each other anyway, because most of the time they don't have a clue.

They have not been recruiting him for months. I don’t know what you don’t understand about that lol

Kansas just got a commit from PG Isaac McBride. Don't know anything about him but his rivals ranking (109) suggests he'll be a 4 year guy. That's good, I guess.

Edit - I just saw there's another guy committed and he's #112 in the Rivals ranking. What's up with all of these low star commits for a program like KU?

Kansas just got a commit from PG Isaac McBride. Don't know anything about him but his rivals ranking (109) suggests he'll be a 4 year guy. That's good, I guess.

Edit - I just saw there's another guy committed and he's #112 in the Rivals ranking. What's up with all of these low star commits for a program like KU?

Weak class. Going after shooters and long term potential. Braun is a wing who I've heard would grow a couple inches to 6-8, 6-9. McBride is a late bloomer with a great jumper. They develop then great. They don't and they get recruited over and/or transfer.

Reactions: KisteK
Weak class. Going after shooters and long term potential. Braun is a wing who I've heard would grow a couple inches to 6-8, 6-9. McBride is a late bloomer with a great jumper. They develop then great. They don't and they get recruited over and/or transfer.
How many guys are expected to be in KU's class this year? Hopefully there's room for a couple of 5 star/high 4 star guys.

How many guys are expected to be in KU's class this year? Hopefully there's room for a couple of 5 star/high 4 star guys.

5-7 open scholarships are likely to be available. Vick, Grimes, Dok, Dedric, and the scholarship carried over make the 5. Then question marks of KJ and De Sousa make the possible 7.

Edit: Staff would like to sign 4-5 in the fall. Then see what opens up in the spring with players turning pro.

Braun committed 2 weeks ago and you're just finding out about it?! And you call yourself a fan. Shame on you!

Reactions: schoonerwest
Omar Payne to UF. Mike White is starting to get the hang of this recruiting thing.

So, you're thinking we get this Anthony kid? I haven't followed Carolina recruiting in a long time. Would love, love, love to see Roy get some sick class. Been awhile.

I think unc leads for Cole and probably gets him but I wouldn’t count out notre dame or Oregon

Reactions: 829305
So, you're thinking we get this Anthony kid? I haven't followed Carolina recruiting in a long time. Would love, love, love to see Roy get some sick class. Been awhile.
I think, as of today, we lead for him. This year is shaping up to be Roy’s best class in a few years.
Long way to go but it’s shaping up nicely.

Reactions: 829305
Josh green expected to commit to UNC tomorrow, Arizona was supposed to be there main competition but he never took a official there

UNC class gonna be unbelievable with Bocat, Green and Probably Anthony. Good chance they add Robinson-Earl as well. Best clas Roy has had on paper since in close to a decade.

UNC fans feel really good about Anthony. JRE is still a long shot to pull away from Kansas.

It will be interesting. Not feeling so good about JRE. Seems things have really cooled there involving KU since he moved to IMG. Things have definitely heated up with UNC and Nova over the last few months.

Josh green expected to commit to UNC tomorrow, Arizona was supposed to be there main competition but he never took a official there

I’m not marking it down to UNC yet. 4 CB picks today and they’re all Arizona. Not sure how they keep pulling in the 5* talent given the recent headlines.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
It will be interesting. Not feeling so good about JRE. Seems things have really cooled there involving KU since he moved to IMG. Things have definitely heated up with UNC and Nova over the last few months.
I’m not sold 100% about Green picking UNC tomorrow.

I know. Kentucky is the only real threat

The idea he wants to play with his brother has been disproven.
People make quick judgements about family.

This is inaccurate, SDSU is in a very good position, it’s not about wanting to play with his bro but liking the staff/how they developed Jalen etc

This is inaccurate, SDSU is in a very good position, it’s not about wanting to play with his bro but liking the staff/how they developed Jalen etc

The kid doesn't say much.
I think you are over valuing the original narrative about McDaniels. Up until last month it was he was going to SDSU.

He has dreams and thoughts of the NBA. His future will be determined by whoever gives him the chance of playing in the NBA.
If that is true and what you said is true than for sure he will pick Texas over San Diego St.
The proof is in the pudding in the NBA. Texas has one of the Top 3 or 4 rosters in the NBA right now.

The kid doesn't say much.
I think you are over valuing the original narrative about McDaniels. Up until last month it was he was going to SDSU.

He has dreams and thoughts of the NBA. His future will be determined by whoever gives him the chance of playing in the NBA.
If that is true and what you said is true than for sure he will pick Texas over San Diego St.
The proof is in the pudding in the NBA. Texas has one of the Top 3 or 4 rosters in the NBA right now.
This again is not true, the narrative has been that he was going to Arizona/Washington/Kentucky, none of this was ever true. It's clear you don't have reliable sources on his recruitment.

Aidan Igiehon is picking Louisville tomorrow at 11:15am CDT if anyone is interested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT