ADVERTISEMENT

Rate Kansas Fans ITT

What is their problem?

• Total voters
odd turn for @ExitFlagger to become the @Afamu of Kansas posters. no one say that one coming.

Not sure what you're implying, but you realize that you're Depaul's afamu by default, right? 🤣

yea but that also makes me DePaul's @dukedevilz by default as well.

I was implying that if anyone knocks KU in anyway you are immediately on job to defend.
Is anybody another teams’s Random UK Fan? Asking for a friend.

I live on the gulf coast of Florida so of course the whole world is down here right now for spring break. I even spotted @ExitFlagger and @ThePhog08 on the beach together enjoying each others company. I sent this to @lurkeraspect84 and now he's super horny.

c89397a09b972494f81f42ee94d1bb38.gif
I could have used this when the power was out. I had to rely on my spank bank memory.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
What's crazy about this board is that five years ago this thread wouldn't still be on the front page. No replies since Wednesday and it was still #10 on the front page. I voted little man syndrome, micro peen, and chronic constipation because I no longer live in Kansas and no way in hell anyone wished they were born in Missouri.

What's crazy about this board is that five years ago this thread wouldn't still be on the front page. No replies since Wednesday and it was still #10 on the front page. I voted little man syndrome, micro peen, and chronic constipation because I no longer live in Kansas and no way in hell anyone wished they were born in Missouri.
Don't worry, I'll keep bumping it forever.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Does it matter?
I'm kind of curious.

"Kansas is home to many livestock species such as goats, sheep, bison, alpaca, llamas and other specialty livestock. Compared to more traditional livestock production in Kansas, the size of these industries is relatively small."

Ok so lets rule out bison, alpaca, lamas and...what's speciality live stock?

"While almost half of states label the crime a misdemeanor, in some of those states, such as Kansas and Maine, the severity level jumps to a felony if the actor causes or coerces juveniles to engage in the activity or if the person has previous convictions of bestiality."

Reactions: MGO2022
I'm kind of curious.

"Kansas is home to many livestock species such as goats, sheep, bison, alpaca, llamas and other specialty livestock. Compared to more traditional livestock production in Kansas, the size of these industries is relatively small."

"While almost half of states label the crime a misdemeanor, in some of those states, such as Kansas and Maine, the severity level jumps to a felony if the actor causes or coerces juveniles to engage in the activity or if the person has previous convictions of bestiality."
That's very specific. Must happen a lot in Maine and Kansas.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm kind of curious.

Kansas: keeping the country safe from felonious cow fvckers since 1922.

You’re welcome.

I'm kind of curious.

What the actual fvck 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Is there anyone with less self-awareness than Yet another cUcK fan? 😆

ADVERTISEMENT