ADVERTISEMENT

R0ast of Donald Trump

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Found this accidentally, on purpose. I was laughing before.

Last edited:
Thought it was a link to McCain's funeral speeches.

Want me to know how I know they were all democrats? Because McCains fat fvcking daughter took the time to give her fathers eulogy and instead made it a political rant yet didn’t have the balls to say Trumps name. Typical pussy Democrat.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Found this accidentally, on purpose. I was laughing before.

Jeff Ross kills it in that. He says we have a lot in common trump. We’re both from New Jersey, we both fantasize about your daughter, lol he was referring to Melina. It was awesome Jeff Ross tears him up, obviously it’s before trump ever ran. If you want to see something uncomfortable and cringe worthy check out the situation. The dude is a total douche. Someone obviously wrote the jokes for him and his delivery was awful. People start booing it gets so bad. He then goes it’s my first night doing comedy, and Jeff toss replies; and your last. Lol it was great⏲if you ever get a chance to watch it check it

Jeff Ross kills it in that. He says we have a lot in common trump. We’re both from New Jersey, we both fantasize about your daughter, lol he was referring to Melina. It was awesome Jeff Ross tears him up, obviously it’s before trump ever ran. If you want to see something uncomfortable and cringe worthy check out the situation. The dude is a total douche. Someone obviously wrote the jokes for him and his delivery was awful. People start booing it gets so bad. He then goes it’s my first night doing comedy, and Jeff toss replies; and your last. Lol it was great⏲if you ever get a chance to watch it check it

The Situation went down as the worst roaster in roast history. It was brilliant and painful at the same time.

R.I.P. Greg Giraldo, too. No one like him.

Want me to know how I know they were all democrats? Because McCains fat fvcking daughter took the time to give her fathers eulogy and instead made it a political rant yet didn’t have the balls to say Trumps name. Typical pussy Democrat.

Wood.

meghan_mccain_a_p.jpg

The Situation went down as the worst roaster in roast history. It was brilliant and painful at the same time.

R.I.P. Greg Giraldo, too. No one like him.

Giraldo always stole the show.

Larry King was surprisingly funny here. The Situation, on the other hand, managed to make Snoop appear like a Rhodes scholar. That was uncomfortable. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

What a world we live in: Republicans are so shocked by someone showing morals and decency and sticking up for American institutions, at a pivotal moment in their lives at that, that they literally cannot even recognize their own when they do it, and assume they are Democrats.

:confused:

What a world we live in: Republicans are so shocked by someone showing morals and decency and sticking up for American institutions, at a pivotal moment in their lives at that, that they literally cannot even recognize their own when they do it, and assume they are Democrats.

Well, in fairness, unless they're discussing abortion or immigration, how does one tell the difference?

Well, in fairness, unless they're discussing abortion or immigration, how does one tell the difference?

It always cracks me up when a liberal acts like the party has always been on the side of the poor ILLEGAL immigrants! All those speeches from all the leaders of the Dem party from just a couple of years ago didn't really happen.

Hell, just a few years ago Schumer was up at the podium calling anyone who enters the country illegally are criminals and need to be treat as such. It's crazy that now instead of doing what's right, he's up there literally crying about it.

This is just another example among many showing that the majority of them don't give a damn about what's best for the country. Instead, all that matters now is to oppose anything Trump wants to do....no matter if it's good for the country, or not.

Trump could say he has the cure for cancer, but all you would hear is he's a POS for not making it free.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
That guy goes all crazy about the idiot fat girl at her fathers funeral pussy etc etc, and you go after me, because I’m the problem.

Blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dattier
That guy goes all crazy about the idiot fat girl at her fathers funeral pussy etc etc, and you go after me, because I’m the problem.

Blah blah blah.
Who went after you? You seem to think that because someone doesn't fall in line behind your line of thinking they are taking a shot at you, personally.

Rustled by McCains daughters eulogy because she didn’t suck your orange mans tiny prick at her fathers funeral. A politician who was actually worth a ****, and understood how legislation works. Snowflake city Hoosier.

Reactions: GG24 and Dattier
Who went after you? You seem to think that because someone doesn't fall in line behind your line of thinking they are taking a shot at you, personally.

I’ll be honest, I only saw who got quoted and then read the first line bashing liberals and then the last line about how I would hate Donald Trump if he cured cancer and... yeah, I didn’t bother with the rest.

It’s just sort of sad that someone can go off about McCains daughter and the issue within, like, three posts becomes liberals. Our society is so hopelessly broken. Hopefully it just seems more that way on this forum than it truly is, but someone I think that some people here are more their true nature here.

Rustled by McCains daughters eulogy because she didn’t suck your orange mans tiny prick at her fathers funeral. A politician who was actually worth a ****, and understood how legislation works. Snowflake city Hoosier.

This place exhausts me at times.

You get in touch with a mod about that user name?

I’ll be honest
Why do you take things so personally? You are sound in your beliefs and are pretty undeterred by others. So why do you always become defensive at the first thought of someone taking a shot at you when in hindsight they are just speaking out against the opposition party?

You seem like a strong minded and confident person. That's why I don't understand why you are so defensive sometimes.

Why do you take things so personally? You are sound in your beliefs and are pretty undeterred by others. So why do you always become defensive at the first thought of someone taking a shot at you when in hindsight they are just speaking out against the opposition party?

You seem like a strong minded and confident person. That's why I don't understand why you are so defensive sometimes.

It’s not defensive. It’s tired. Sorry man, I’m just not a “jimmy rustler” Internet fighter by nature. At certain times, it wears me out. I like political discussions best when we find common ground. Some people just love the fight. It’s not my style.

It’s not defensive. It’s tired. Sorry man, I’m just not a “jimmy rustler” Internet fighter by nature. At certain times, it wears me out. I like political discussions best when we find common ground. Some people just love the fight. It’s not my style.
I just turn into a smartass when I get tired of bickering. It's more fun.

When I saw the Roast of Trump, I thought it might be a labor day weekend cookout. You know the alternative to impeachment....

Not rustled I’m actually a little sad for her, her family, and McCain. In one of the biggest moments of a person’s life, one who’s served this country beyond what 99.9% of its citizens could ever dream of, and your own daughter takes the time to take shots at the president. Just celebrate your fathers glorious life, don’t turn your own fathers death into a political statement. It’s honestly sad that’s how far the left has taken this.

Reactions: jeans15
Not rustled I’m actually a little sad for her, her family, and McCain. In one of the biggest moments of a person’s life, one who’s served this country beyond what 99.9% of its citizens could ever dream of, and your own daughter takes the time to take shots at the president. Just celebrate your fathers glorious life, don’t turn your own fathers death into a political statement. It’s honestly sad that’s how far the left has taken this.
But you seem irate over this particular situation, yknow? Like calling her names, kinda like your boy does all over social media. Yeah, you rustled. :eek:

The left. Heh.

Maybe decent people on the right AND the left just understand what’s happening, and it’s only you mouth breathers who don’t? I mean, nearly every Republican who isn’t scared of getting reelected has said the exact same thing... and you haven’t noticed what guys like Steve Schmidt are saying?

Trump isn’t about right or left, in case you haven’t noticed. That’s why so many lefties still hate a former Dem who contributed to Hillary and who is pro abortion and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
A lot of republicans in legislation aren’t as dense as most of Trumps fan base, it’s time to separate the two, as they aren’t mutually exclusive. I have a hard time distinguishing the two now a days.

So you two don’t see it as the slightest bit pathetic that she went after Trump at her fathers funeral?

Oh, ML off. You're such a cowardly chameleon. Troll, troll, troll, then suddenly you want to get real and be taken seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT