ADVERTISEMENT

R0ast of Donald Trump

I think calling her fat is more pathetic. It's what our President would do. Can't mount a real rebuttal? Make fun of her appearance.

I’m not at my fathers, war hero, senator, etc, funeral being broadcast to the entire country.

Country's broken, all right.

Hopelessly stuck in the left-right paradigm. Both sides completely full of shit and always focused on the most minor issues.

Reactions: jeans15 and SNU0821
Oh, ML off. You're such a cowardly chameleon. Troll, troll, troll, then suddenly you want to get real and be taken seriously.
We've had some decent back and forths recently. I guess you are just reverting back to the pussy who calls everyone a troll because they aren't giving into your ridiculous standards of decency.

Keep making a fool out of yourself. It really gets the message across.

We've had some decent back and forths recently. I guess you are just reverting back to the pussy who calls everyone a troll because they aren't giving into your ridiculous standards of decency.

He’s kinda doing what you SNU, and Hail do on the regular. Can dish it, but can’t take it.

Oh, but it's cool when you say it about yourself...
I just turn into a smartass when I get tired of bickering. It's more fun.
Eyeroll

Yes. When I find that I am wasting my time, I will be a smartass. That's not trolling. Are you suggesting they are the same?
You troll.
Funny how finding you're "wasting [your] time" always coincides w/ being cornered...

Too many to post, just view your posting history, and any thread regarding politics or social issues. They’re littered with them, don’t play coy, at least own it.
Then you shouldn't have any issues finding one example. I don't know who you are. But you are pretty annoying. Why do you feel like you have to step in and speak for grown men as if they can't speak for themselves? Pretty much what datt did itt. TheDude is perfectly capable of speaking for himself but datt couldn't resist picking a fight with me. It doesn't bother me, but it's pretty hypocritical to do that and then call me the troll.

Then you shouldn't have any issues finding one example. I don't know who you are. But you are pretty annoying. Why do you feel like you have to step in and speak for grown men as if they can't speak for themselves? Pretty much what datt did itt. TheDude is perfectly capable of speaking for himself but datt couldn't resist picking a fight with me. It doesn't bother me, but it's pretty hypocritical to do that and then call me the troll.
You don’t think that’s exactly what happens when either one of you, toonces, Hail, or SNU do when they’re in a tight argument with another poster? You guys always rush to each others rescue. Also, you don’t know who I am?! I think you do.

Jesus christ, its UL, just look at the avatar.

Seriously, you've gotta talk to a mod about that. It's super strange.
That can't be UL. He has a UK fan as his avatar. Although, I don't guess I can say anything about that. :oops:

Wow, I didn't know Barclay Bannister still had such a hard-on for me. What a passive aggressive bitch.

You losers keep doing you. Leave me out of it.

So you two don’t see it as the slightest bit pathetic that she went after Trump at her fathers funeral?

Not if you consider the shit Trump said about her father and given how truly awful Trump is as President. She would’ve failed if she didn’t.

Reactions: Dattier
It would be fun to have a sitting president getting roasted. Imagine this same roast today. McCains daughter could join and not have to use her dad's funeral as a platform.

Fathers funeral as a platform seems odd. JMO.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Set aside this is an insult to prisoners of war who are there because they took risks to defend the country.

McCain could’ve got out of the Hanoi Hilton. He refused because the Vietcong would’ve used it as propaganda due to who his father was and military decorum is first in first out.

If that’s not heroic then I don’t know what heroic means.

He’s also everything people with ability to see across the aisle hate about politics. Just an awful President. I’d be embarasssed to defend him, personally.

Reactions: Dattier and GG24
I.e. crying about what the daughter of member of legislation/war hero said at his funeral. Thin skinned snow flakes the right are.

I couldn't give a shit about that.

Political atheism makes everything so much easier. Equal opportunity hate.

ADVERTISEMENT