ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on Big 12 / SEC Challenge?

nole96

Oct 9, 2002
With such few major conference OOC games this year, I'm looking forward to this tomorrow. Big 12 would appear to be the big favorite here, but the SEC is putting out its top 9 teams, and four of its five bottom feeders aren't playing (not sure how it worked out like that).

Here are the matchups.

Reactions: Big ol arms
OU
A&M
TTU
WVU
MIZZOU but I could see it going either way.
BAY
OK ST
TENN
MSST
UK with the upset

5-5

This will be the best day of college basketball yet.
Looked to see which games are on tonight.

source.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Kansas will lose against Tennesee...and I'm a KU fan. We're not a good team this year. I realize other schools are struggling as well but where we normally get a little better as the season progresses, this year we're going backwards.

Kansas will lose against Tennesee...and I'm a KU fan. We're not a good team this year. I realize other schools are struggling as well but where we normally get a little better as the season progresses, this year we're going backwards.
That sounds like your upcoming win total.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I have the SEC going 6-3!

G1 #9 Alabama (SEC) over #24 OU, as Crimson Tide had won 10 straight games!
G2 Texas A&M (SEC) over K-St, as K-State lost 7 games in a row!

G3 Florida (SEC) over #11 WVU, pulling for the Gators in an upset!
G4 #10 Texas Tech (B12) over LSU, (defensive team should beat the offensive team)
G5 Missouri (SEC) over TCU

G6 Baylor (B12) over Auburn
G7 Arkansas (SEC) over Oklahoma St

G8 Kansas (B12) over #18 Tennessee, vols seem to be struggling.
G9 Miss St (SEC) over Iowa ST, Cyclones have lost 8/9 games!

G10 #5 Texas over UK (B12) <--- Cancelled!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
is OK missing starters?
Line moved from even to +2.5 quickly

I have the SEC going 6-3!

G1 #9 Alabama (SEC) over #24 OU, as Crimson Tide had won 10 straight games!
G2 Texas A&M (SEC) over K-St, as K-State lost 7 games in a row!

G3 Florida (SEC) over #11 WVU, pulling for the Gators in an upset!
G4 #10 Texas Tech (B12) over LSU, (defensive team should beat the offensive team)
G5 Missouri (SEC) over TCU

G6 Baylor (B12) over Auburn
G7 Arkansas (SEC) over Oklahoma St

G8 Kansas (B12) over #18 Tennessee, vols seem to be struggling.
G9 Miss St (SEC) over Iowa ST, Cyclones have lost 8/9 games!

G10 #5 Texas over UK (B12) <--- Cancelled!
Meh I’m not too convinced FL is going to go into WVU and get a W. We still have a lot of things to work on.

The Back 12 was rocked and damn near out on their feet, but recovered and KO'd them.

Missouri got that to OT? WTF?

I stopped paying attention because TCU had a 12-point lead with a few minutes left.

impressed that tcu and missouri both have overcome the dreadful lighting in this game

Wait a minute, wait a minute.....the SEC made the 10 count and comes out dipping on the Big 12 once again.

The Big 12 is wobbling, bad!!!

• Love
Reactions: rdgtr
That might be the most pathetic finish to a game I've seen. TCU, down 3 with under 30 seconds left, throws it away then fouls. Guy bricks two FTs, TCU fails to get the rebound and fouls again. Guy bricks another pair but TCU steps three ft into the lane long before the shooter releases. Next one goes in. TCU throws up a three that misses the rim by about 6 ft to end it.

ADVERTISEMENT