ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 vs SEC challenge thread

Have enjoyed this game so much. Just enjoying seeing 2 teams attack the paint rather than just sit around and look for their first glimpse of a look from 3.

Foul on Toppin was just refs saying oops we are screening Kansas. Better call something on Kentucky.

I saw KU as a 1 with Iowa on the 8/9 line in Des Moines
Not gonna happen.

Now, if McCullar can get out of his own head(missed his last 24 jump shots and is shooting under 50% from the FT line over the last 5 games), and if Dick can get his legs back(Self needs to get him more rest), then KU can be as good as anybody. But I don’t see them getting out of this funk anytime soon. Could be a team that loses several and sneaks up on people in the tourney.

Reactions: hawkit3113
UK better starts hoping refs call some fouls or if KU leads late they’ll have to foul a ton.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Suddenly KU has drained their last 3 treys to finish the game. I expected no less. Well played, Jayhawks.

I've only seen the second half off and on but both of these teams have looked pretty good. They have generally made the other team work for their points.

Ironic comment theme of the night;

Bilas - “That’s a big loss for Kansas.” after 17th KU player gets hurt/6th foul.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Hats off KU fans. Y’all’s dudes hit big shots that kept us out of it. Congrats on the win. On to the next!

cd415e6879d02b6743e8750f9852db75_w200.gif

Not gonna happen.

Now, if McCullar can get out of his own head(missed his last 24 jump shots and is shooting under 50% from the FT line over the last 5 games), and if Dick can get his legs back(Self needs to get him more rest), then KU can be as good as anybody. But I don’t see them getting out of this funk anytime soon. Could be a team that loses several and sneaks up on people in the tourney.

Dude…relax. They’re about to pick up a solid win as a road dog. They’ve only lost to very good teams.

Suddenly KU has drained their last 3 treys to finish the game. I expected no less. Well played, Jayhawks.
Wilson is clutch and Dick finally got a good look with his feet set. The McCullar shot was just luck. That dude was like 0 for his last 25. I think he only made it because it was shot clock and he didn’t have to think about it.

Well, it's pretty well settled, the B12 curb stomped the SEC in the "challenge". And, the 4 bottom feeders of the SEC somehow got to sit it out. The B12 is an ELITE basketball conference and 2nd place is a long, long way down the list

ADVERTISEMENT