ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 vs SEC challenge thread

Ha…nothing could ever compare to SEC conference honking.

Always love the football/basketball comparisons btw. 2 games vs 6. Before that, the absurd BCS system.

Give me KU vs Gonzaga in 2020 for all the marbles. I’ll take those odds over winning 6.

Righttttt. Except on the football board they sparingly talk about the SEC's dominance (which is deserved) while we hear about the B12's supposed dominance daily over here (which is not deserved).

Righttttt. Except on the football board they sparingly talk about the SEC's dominance (which is deserved) while we hear about the B12's supposed dominance daily over here (which is not deserved).
I rarely look at the football board, but I highly doubt that. Hell, we see it on this board a lot.

The only reason you see a bit of Big 12 shit talk is the lack of respect. The league has proven that it’s more than one team, especially over the last several years. Yet ignorant clowns still treat it like a second-rate league.

Reactions: Benjamin2008
I rarely look at the football board, but I highly doubt that. Hell, we see it on this board a lot.

The only reason you see a bit of Big 12 shit talk is the lack of respect. The league has proven that it’s more than one team, especially over the last several years. Yet ignorant clowns still treat it like a second-rate league.

A bit? It's been pretty overboard imo.

I'd say the majority on here would agree the B12 has been the best conference the last few years. If they don't then yes they are clowns.

TCU was without its best two players for most of a game that went to ot.

ISU was without one if it's best players as well.

That's 2 of the SECs 3 wins. Tcu wins if either miles or lapkin play regular minutes.

Who knows what happens if Grill plays.

The third win was against a team with an interim coach who is in way over head.
Another sore winner.

Dude, just take the W, making excuses for losses is a bad look.

Arkansas was withoyt two of their best players, one is a lottery pick. Yeah, they've been out for a while, but it’s not like Musselman can just easily replace those guys.

I've never seen a group of people complain about winning like you BIG12 fans are doing. Quit crying about it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
A bit? It's been pretty overboard imo.

I'd say the majority on here would agree the B12 has been the best conference the last few years. If they don't then yes they are clowns.
Exactly and that will eventually change, most likely next year when Texas and Oklahoma leave the BIG12 and go to the SEC.

The BIG12 is replacing them with mid major programs. I believe Houston will give them a small boost in basketball, as long as Kelvin stays There anyway.

Exactly and that will eventually change, most likely next year when Texas and Oklahoma leave the BIG12 and go to the SEC.

The BIG12 is replacing them with mid major programs. I believe Houston will give them a small boost in basketball, as long as Kelvin stays There anyway.

Houston’s been a much better program than Oklahoma or Texas.

Just glad most of the SEC teams lost so our LSU loss didn't really matter. LSU doing what LSU does every game.

Baseball can't start earlier enough.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT