ADVERTISEMENT

Portal thread?

Supposedly UK 'didn't want to wait' past his visit for him to commit. Sucks not to get him. Washington is saying they'll match or exceed any NIL offer he gets.
I think you’re talking about Osobor. I was talking about Smith.

Is Tech feeling good about him or does it seem like he'll follow Sprinkle to Washington?
No idea until he gets on campus. Him following his coach probably has to be the most likely situation unless Tech or Louisville wows him enough. Tech can at least offer him plenty of NIL and a starting spot on Big 12 team.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No idea until he gets on campus. Him following his coach probably has to be the most likely situation unless Tech or Louisville wows him enough. Tech can at least offer him plenty of NIL and a starting spot on Big 12 team.
He's not going to Louisville. Probably just visiting because it's right down the road from Lexington. He wants to see what it's like to slum so he knows how good he'll have it when he goes elsewhere.

I think Brea and Robinson will be official to UK today. At least the buzz is for 2 commits and that's my best guess. Who knows. Some Kerr Kriisa buzz too. Would not be stoked about that.

Arky and Cal got Johnell Davis. They are going to be loaded next year

I think Brea and Robinson will be official to UK today. At least the buzz is for 2 commits and that's my best guess. Who knows. Some Kerr Kriisa buzz too. Would not be stoked about that.
I think the football commit and Brea are the two.

Please take Kriisa back and send Small to Lexington.

We might be getting Deivon Smith from utah too.

Kerr shot the ball really well last year. About the only good thing i can say about him. Lol Zero D and way too many turnovers. Might have been better if we had an actual coach though.

• Angry
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Mark Pope, after one season with Kerr Kriisa...

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT