ADVERTISEMENT

Play-in game UVA vs CSU

People are watching Iowa.

But the Bennets have ruined the NCAA tournament and basketball.

UVA and Wisconsin play rugby. It's terrible for the game.
Iowa is killing KSU. I'm watching both games on my PC monitors. I also have Iowa -5

Reactions: hawkit3113
What are your thoughts of OU declining the NIT bid?

When we played you guys, I thought you guys were dangerous
OU is fading big time since February. They went from number 7 rank in the country in January to homeless in March. I think OU coach declined NIT for his job, I think they’d fire him if he lose in NIT.

I wish Bennett would retire and do something else. So awful. I also wish they would have not choked against State because there is zero chance this team could beat UNC.

I think with the NIL stuff Virginia is done. They need dudes with talent to stick in their system for a few years.

OU is fading big time since February. They went from number 7 rank in the country in January to homeless in March. I think OU coach declined NIT for his job, I think they’d fire him if he lose in NIT.

Interesting point that I wasn't thinking about. Regroup, fit the portal.

The Big 12 is loaded though. I would give grace to the coach.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
Interesting point that I wasn't thinking about. Regroup, fit the portal.

The Big 12 is loaded though. I would give grace to the coach.
That's pretty chicken shit move by OU coach if you asked me. If they think they're good, then they should play regardless NCAA or NIT.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wish Bennett would retire and do something else. So awful. I also wish they would have not choked against State because there is zero chance this team could beat UNC.

I think with the NIL stuff Virginia is done. They need dudes with talent to stick in their system for a few years.
JFC, I thought Indiana was bad and boring offensively.

Yikes

Reactions: KisteK
People are watching Iowa.

But the Bennets have ruined the NCAA tournament and basketball.

UVA and Wisconsin play rugby. It's terrible for the game.
Bennet BB style is killing the clock and boring. They're hard to beat if they're ahead, but it's also hard for them to come back if they're behind. Many times I saw them behind by 2 or 3 possessions with a minute to go and they walked the ball up court made 3 passes before shooting.

Remember, we all had to hear about how underrated the ACC really was this year from numerous posters on this board.

UVA finished third in the ACC. Let that sink in...third!!! They struggle to score 40 each and every game. They had no business making this tournament, just like Pitt and WF were rightfully excluded. The ACC is a joke.

Bennet BB style is killing the clock and boring. They're hard to beat if they're ahead, but it's also hard for them to come back if they're behind. Many times I saw them behind by 2 or 3 possessions with a minute to go and they walked the ball up court made 3 passes before shooting.

KSU is about to give us the business

ADVERTISEMENT