ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

That the video evidence clearly shows Kyle Rittenhouse murdered Rosenbaum and Huber.
I haven’t watched it so I don’t have a clear opinion.

What I do have an opinion on is that if you need to bring a gun to a place like that to feel safe, you probably shouldn’t be there.

Not saying he had bad intentions or was looking to kill someone, but he clearly didn’t have confidence in his ability to handle confrontation by himself.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul

What I do have an opinion on is that if you need to bring a gun to a place like that to feel safe, you probably shouldn’t be there.

Not saying he had bad intentions or was looking to kill someone, but he clearly didn’t have confidence in his ability to handle confrontation by himself.

Yeah, why did that ANTFA fvck show up with a gun?

Reactions: UNC71-00
Yeah, why did that ANTFA fvck show up with a gun?
Where have I defended that guy?

Sounds like he’s a dumbass too.

Btw the only people who died that night in Kenosha were the people Rittenhouse shot… it was a “war zone” though that needed his protection.

My disagreement with the verdict comes from watching the videos.

I don’t think it’s reasonable to claim self defense if you stop running, have a clear path to continue running, turn around and shoot an unarmed guy who hasn’t even grabbed your gun. That’s what the drone footage showed happened.

The message this verdict sends is pretty chilling. Show up, instigate violence with your weapon, use your weapon, face zero consequences.

Just yikes
I feel very sorry for you if you watched the whole trial and the videos and come away with he was guilty. That's just short of insanity.

I sympathize with the families of the ones killed. But they're problem isn't the system. The system did what it was designed to do. If we're being honest, it should have been presented to a grand jury or not drawn at all. Video evidence from day one. All that aside, this was a fair trial where a jury unanimously agreed that it was self defense. Not even barely self defense due to Wisconsin's barbaric laws as brook claims. It literally meets every state's guidelines for self defense. He went out of his way to avoid conflict. The families need to accept that even though they lost loved ones, putting an 18 year old who was defending himself against his attackers away for life isn't justice.

Where have I defended that guy?

Sounds like he’s a dumbass too.

Btw the only people who died that night in Kenosha were the people Rittenhouse shot… it was a “war zone” though that needed his protection.

It's what happens when communist try to infiltrate your country and the Gov is in on it

Somebody chasing you doesn’t earn you self-defense automatically. In NY there is more of a duty to retreat and more of a duty not to escalate violence. Basically, you can’t shoot an unarmed guy unless you are very sure he is totally going to kill you. This case would be different in much of the northeast.

Wisconsin removes the ‘reasonable’ qualifier, so if you unreasonably but genuinely fear for your life (think an unarmed guy is going to kill you with your own gun that you are holding) then you are still entitled to self defense. Rittenhouse is innocent in Wisconsin ( and probably a lot of the south) because the jury determined his fear was genuine, without consideration of whether it’s reasonable.
You can't be over 14 years old.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

He wasn't looking for a confrontation. He was there with a group of people who were deterring people from damaging a business. If you're going to try to put yourself in between a building and people who want to destroy said building, you might want to have a gun to deter, first, protect yourself with second. If a rifle doesn't deter you from confronting someone, you need to know the risks.

you might want to have a gun to deter, first, protect yourself with second. If a rifle doesn't deter you from confronting someone, you need to know the risks.
You can try and rationalize it however you want.

He shouldn’t have been the person to try and “deter” others. He couldn’t handle himself.

But congrats on him being apart of the only people that died that night in Kenosha. Whatta solution

Reactions: RR30

He shouldn’t have been the person to try and “deter” others. He couldn’t handle himself.

But congrats on him being apart of the only people that died that night in Kenosha. Whatta solution
He handled himself pretty damned well. He was part of the only people who died because he was the only armed person attacked. You've already stated that you haven't paid attention, and it is evident. So maybe you shouldn't comment on shit you aren't informed on.

He handled himself pretty damned well. He was part of the only people who died because he was the only armed person attacked. You've already stated that you haven't paid attention, and it is evident. So maybe you shouldn't comment on shit you aren't informed on.
So nobody else died that night but he feared for his life..?

Lolol sounds like an exaggeration to excuse why he could shoot someone.

We should just have everyone from elementary school to college and beyond carry guns because your life could be in danger at any time.

We should just have everyone from elementary school to college and beyond carry guns because your life could be in danger at any time.
Nice troll.

Not to split hairs but wasn’t one of the people killed by Rittenhouse literally a communist party member?

Reactions: hawkit3113

If that’s an exaggeration of why he could shoot someone then why do you think he’s not guilty?

I don’t even think event 2 shootings are even debatable in terms of whether he feared for his life or not. Any sane person would’ve at that point.

If that’s an exaggeration of why he could shoot someone then why do you think he’s not guilty?

I don’t even think event 2 shootings are even debatable in terms of whether he feared for his life or not. Any sane person would’ve at that point.
Usually people don’t just try and kill randoms.

There is probably more to the story that will never get out because Rittenhouse and the people he shot were the only ones who knew.

Courts go with evidence only. And fortunately for Rittenhouse the only evidence he killed.

There is probably more to the story that will never get out because Rittenhouse and the people he shot were the only ones who knew.

Courts go with evidence only. And fortunately for Rittenhouse the only evidence he killed.

You clearly haven’t watched any of the case. Have you even seen the videos? Or know the story? Your post makes no sense based on what took place or witness testimony (including one of the guys he shot).

Your understanding of what happened seems to go as far as he showed up to a riot with a gun and shot two people.

You're either trolling. Or you're part of a big problem in this country which is commenting on important issues without having the first clue of what the facts are.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
@1016CC0503 you can watch this video and tell me with a straight face he had no reason to fear for his life? He was trying to flee towards police, tripped, and got attacked by a mob.

Last edited:

You're either trolling. Or you're part of a big problem in this country which is commenting on important issues without having the first clue of what the facts are.
Is this guy the Lebron James of the bball board?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT