ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

giphy.gif

I wonder if you guys say any of these things out loud in public? Highly doubt it.

I wonder if you guys say any of these things out loud in public? Highly doubt it.

I have no problem bringing up Chicago’s murder rate out loud. Why would I? North Milwaukee is a shit hole, too. That also gets brought up time to time.

I do like how you prefaced “north” Milwaukee, like it’s some separate entity lol. From now on we should just say “South” Chicago is a shit hole, as the majority of murders and crimes happen there.

I do like how you prefaced “north” Milwaukee, like it’s some separate entity lol. From now on we should just say “South” Chicago is a shit hole, as the majority of murders and crimes happen there.

Well, yeah.

My good friend had three guys break into his garage one night and steal his mustang while he and his wife slept. My friends daughter was car jacked while filling up with gas at a Kwik Trip. I had a patient that was jumped and beat to a pulp while carrying groceries in and all they did was took his wallet.

I'd caution anyone who lives near shitty areas to be smart and I don't feel bad about it.

North/South and short East Memphis is a shit hole.

ADVERTISEMENT