ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Anyone that wants to see the bullshit cops deal with should follow PoliceActivity on YouTube. It's nothing but a bunch of full length police shooting videos (hundreds of them) with nothing altered or spliced to fit an agenda. It's also awesome watching stupid pieces of shit getting shot and killed rather than spending life in prison while we foot the bill.

Reactions: RipThru
I was wrong.

Most posts in this thread:
1. Lurker
2. Brooky
giphy.gif

Reactions: brooky03
It's too early to delve into introspective how I'm worst. I can list many many reasons on why i'm worst. Post count, shit posting, bad jokes, it's just too early to list them all. Let me get some coffee.

I sometimes wonder if others can be as bad as me. Take this post for example. worst post ITT.

Reactions: toonces11
What'd make it worse is I kept talking. A little shocked I'm worse than twitter. Startingt to think I should STFU and work on myself.

Also this tieknot. It's gotta go.

Lol at the scared to leave your house line. Didn't you whine about people going to the beach, bars and not wearing masks in Trader Joes? Yes, yes you did.

That aside, glad you're doing well and good luck in that racist city.
It was at the heightened state of a pandemic, so that’s in no way analogous lol. Thanks, and will do. 😂. Big bad racist city, behave!

ADVERTISEMENT