ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I missed this was happening. 70%? Yikes

'Greater Idaho' took one step closer to being a real thing as 5 more counties voted to explore leaving liberal Oregon for conservative Idaho

60adb1c5bee0fc0019d597d7

Reactions: JimboBBN
You can't tell ppl what to do, so should Oregon just let them go and say, "you do you and we'll do us?"?

Making them stay would surely cause an uproar. Can't asked all of them to just move to Idaho?

What a shit show.

Every month we create a goal during a sales meeting. We can come and go after they budget our predictions. I'm stuck in purgatory right now. 7 cars under and 3 days left.

I'll sell one in four ups. I just need 28 ups. No former customers right now. It's dried up and having to rely on walk in traffic, aka ups.

Ehh, I'm about to watch The.Apprentice.Aotearoa.S01E03.

Last edited:
This entire thread is hilarious.
You just worry about not getting shot in Chicago since all those strict gun laws are working so well. ;) (Saying this as I browse online for my next concealed carry weapon. Springfield Hellcat looks to be leading the way.)

Reactions: UL_1986
In his defense, things across america (like the two things above) are getting so bottom of the barrel stupid, there isnt room to argue. I guess we could argue which is level 10 stupid and which is level 12.

The left is moving so far left the libs here said **** it lol

Reactions: toonces11
The left is moving so far left the libs here said **** it lol
Its def unfolding in front of our eyes. Hopefully its acknowledged and dealt with appropriately. And hopefully its combated with logic and reason, not just an insane opposite reaction from the other side.

You just worry about not getting shot in Chicago since all those strict gun laws are working so well. ;) (Saying this as I browse online for my next concealed carry weapon. Springfield Hellcat looks to be leading the way.)
Some of you guys seem scared to leave your house. It’s fascinating. Live laugh love y’all. 🥸 Quit being weenies and experience life. Politics are not in any way or shape apart of my life. This thread is probably the most political thing I read, and it’s like I’m reading the national enquirer every time I browse it. Lol

Reactions: I am stupid
For once I don’t lol. I just don’t really care about politics tbh. It’s become a reality television show that I want no part of.
Other than occasional links, I've stayed away from MSM.It's just too much heaviness to take on.

A headline here or there is fun, but if I want news I go more direct services.

Some of you guys seem scared to leave your house. It’s fascinating. Live laugh love y’all. 🥸 Quit being weenies and experience life. Politics are not in any way or shape apart of my life. This thread is probably the most political thing I read, and it’s like I’m reading the national enquirer every time I browse it. Lol
*A part.

Also I leave my house all the time. It's fun.

Lol at the scared to leave your house line. Didn't you whine about people going to the beach, bars and not wearing masks in Trader Joes? Yes, yes you did.

That aside, glad you're doing well and good luck in that racist city.

Libs will say he was a bust and no one should listen to him. 😆

Wait, do we listen to basketball players or not? When it’s Lebron and Kyrie we’re not supposed to listen, but when it’s Kwame we do listen? Is it the army green outfit and American flag hat? I bet that’s it.

Amen

and awomen

;) (Saying this as I browse online for my next concealed carry weapon. Springfield Hellcat looks to be leading the way.)

I suggest the Sig P365 xl.

For once I don’t lol. I just don’t really care about politics tbh. It’s become a reality television show that I want no part of.

I just like posting the most rediculous stuff I find everyday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wait, do we listen to basketball players or not? When it’s Lebron and Kyrie we’re not supposed to listen, but when it’s Kwame we do listen? Is it the army green outfit and American flag hat? I bet that’s it.
Kyrie the flat earther? LOLZ. Nobody should ever listen to anything that fool says.

I listen to people that make sense when they talk, kwame made alot of sense to me but obv jmo

Reactions: GhostOf301
Right. I’m on the side of not listening to basketball players’ thoughts on current affairs and/or politics. That includes Kwame.
Well Kwame made some great points if you watched the video. I would think a moderate like yourself would agree. Meanwhile, LeBron wants to string up the cop that shot a black woman that was attempting to murder another black woman right in front of him. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT