ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

She is a refugee from a country that oppressed its civilians and murdered them by the droves either by way of famine or slaughter. All in the name of Allah. She chooses to take advantage of her freedoms and privileges that this country gave her and use them to spew anti-American and pro-terrorists rhetoric her entire time in public office. Not to mention her antisemitism that she gets away with because she has a D next to her name. She is pure trash and belongs in a dump.
She has to step her Anti Semitic game up.

morning_picdump_new_edition_01_640_29.jpg

5 murders so far in Memphis today, and it's not the biggest story.

The I-40 Bridge across the Mississippi is closed for the foreseeable future due to a "significant crack in the bottom side of the bridge truss". There's an older bridge (I-55), but it's been backed up for miles for hours now on both sides, and it's just getting worse. There's a bridge about an hour north and south.

I won't be using the interstates anytime soon.

5 murders so far in Memphis today, and it's not the biggest story.

The I-40 Bridge across the Mississippi is closed for the foreseeable future due to a "significant crack in the bottom side of the bridge truss". There's an older bridge (I-55), but it's been backed up for miles for hours now on both sides, and it's just getting worse. There's a bridge about an hour north and south.

I won't be using the interstates anytime soon.
Yikes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Thank God there is real leadership back in D.C.

2 years, tops.

Positives:

1) He doesn’t tweet mean shit while taking a shit at 3 am.

2) He’s been in the government for 50 years so he can fix our government that has been broken for awhile.

3) He picked his VP candidate solely because of her skin color getting back to the roots of what MLK wanted for our society.

Positives:

1) He doesn’t tweet mean shit while taking a shit at 3 am.

2) He’s been in the government for 50 years so he can fix our government that has been broken for awhile.

3) He picked his VP candidate solely because of her skin color getting back to the roots of what MLK wanted for our society.
Picked Harris primarily because she is a woman, being black was the secondary bonus. Only reason was to rack up all the female and minority votes he could. Before he had any idea who the running mate would be, he said with absolute certainty it would be a woman. How stupid is that? 😆 Basically saying, "I don't care who the best candidate is, it just needs to be a woman."

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT