ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

The lol was at the stupid ass libs who actually thought that defunding the police was a smart way to improve community relations. Again, whether NYC technically defunded or not is irrelevant to me laughing at dumbass liberals.
You and @hailtoyourvictor like to group all libs together like they have the same stance on every issue. Nowhere have I or @brooky03 said that we advocate actually "defunding the police" and getting rid of all our police.

Defunding the Police is a movement advocating redistributing responsibilities to other agencies and perhaps create community task forces to lessen the burden on cops, reform police training programs, stop overpolicing the black community for minor infractions, etc.

Of course, conservatives like you decided to take the most extreme interpretation of it of abolishing all police departments and pin it on all liberals so you can have something convenient to shout about and argue against.

You're taking a victory lap over a battle that never existed amongst rational minded Americans. You totally owned some imaginary Antifa or far left Seattle loser who doesn't even post on the Main Board though so I guess congrats on that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: brooky03 and 829305
You and @hailtoyourvictor like to group all libs together like they have the same stance on every issue. Nowhere have I or @brooky03 said that we advocate actually "defunding the police" and getting rid of all our police.

Defunding the Police is a movement advocating redistributing responsibilities to other agencies and perhaps create community task forces to lessen the burden on cops, reform police training programs, stop overpolicing the black community for minor infractions, etc.

Of course, conservatives like you decided to take the most extreme interpretation of it of abolishing all police departments and pin it on all liberals so you can have something convenient to shout about and argue against.

You're taking a victory lap over a battle that never existed amongst rational minded Americans. You totally owned some imaginary Antifa or far left Seattle loser who doesn't even post on the Main Board though so I guess congrats on that. :rolleyes:

^ lumped me in with people who think it’s okay to shoot someone for just resisting.

^ cries about being lumped in with other libs.

You always have the shittiest responses. I don't waste my time defending or supporting conservatives. I think the whole political family is trash. I just spend my time trashing libs. And I do it mostly (mostly, not always) in a tongue and cheek manner. Look closely. I specifically said that I was laughing at the stupid ass liberals who actually thought that defunding the police was a smart way to improve community relations. I didn't say all liberals support defunding the police. I said I was laughing at dumbass liberals. I didn't say that all liberals were dumbasses. Though I think the vast majority of their social policies are pretty damn dumb.

I have no idea what you're talking about with antifa. Who was even talking about antifa? Brook appreciates your lips being firmly puckered on his perineum, though. He doesn't get much of that attention.

My brother is a detective. He isn't qualified to blame anything for the rise in crime any more than you or I are. I am sure the political environment created by the left excusing criminal behavior and the anti police rhetoric plays no role in the rise in crime. There's no evidence to suggest that after all.

You don't think violent crime was spurred on by people in desperate financial situations caused by the pandemic?

You don't think the rise in mental health issues in the pandemic didn't contribute the spike in violent crimes?

You don't think the fact that court dates were delayed and postponed due to lockdowns didn't result in additional violent crime that wouldn't have occurred in a normal situation?

You don't think the fact that kids and young adults who weren't in school surrounded by other adults guiding them didn't lead to them instead getting into dangerous situations during lockdowns?

The answer to a lot of questions in life is "it depends", "there are a lot of factors at play" and "its complicated". I know that doesn't make you too happy but its true.

I've noticed that a lot of Republicans don't have the patience for that and instead latch on to the explanation that immediately makes the most sense to them without acknowledging the other factors at play.

^ lumped me in with people who think it’s okay to shoot someone for just resisting.

^ cries about being lumped in with other libs.
Again, I don't really know your stance on that issue so I was making a general point. I'm sorry you think I was out to get you. I thought your analysis on the Columbus situation was spot on and I don't have any disagreements.

I do think we differ on how much rope criminals should be given by cops in contentious situations but that's totally fine and definitely up for debate.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
You always have the shittiest responses. I don't waste my time defending or supporting conservatives. I think the whole political family is trash. I just spend my time trashing libs. And I do it mostly (mostly, not always) in a tongue and cheek manner. Look closely. I specifically said that I was laughing at the stupid ass liberals who actually thought that defunding the police was a smart way to improve community relations. I didn't say all liberals support defunding the police. I said I was laughing at dumbass liberals. I didn't say that all liberals were dumbasses. Though I think the vast majority of their social policies are pretty damn dumb.

I have no idea what you're talking about with antifa. Who was even talking about antifa? Brook appreciates your lips being firmly puckered on his perineum, though. He doesn't get much of that attention.
Ok fine I'm glad to hear but this but who in the world on this message board believes every police department should be disbanded?

You're laughing at some idiots who do exist in the real world but aren't really posting on here so it seems like you're wasting your time tbh.

You don't think violent crime was spurred on by people in desperate financial situations caused by the pandemic?

You don't think the rise in mental health issues in the pandemic didn't contribute the spike in violent crimes?

You don't think the fact that court dates were delayed and postponed due to lockdowns didn't result in additional violent crime that wouldn't have occurred in a normal situation?

You don't think the fact that kids and young adults who weren't in school surrounded by other adults guiding them didn't lead to them instead getting into dangerous situations during lockdowns?

The answer to a lot of questions in life is "it depends", "there are a lot of factors at play" and "its complicated". I know that doesn't make you too happy but its true.

I've noticed that a lot of Republicans don't have the patience for that and instead latch on to the explanation that immediately makes the most sense to them without acknowledging the other factors at play.
Look kid. I never once claimed that there were nkt multiple factors. I am arguing what the biggest factors are. You take away a unit that fights violent crimes and gun violence and said crimes and violence instantly increases 8 months into the pandemic, how is that not a huge sign of what the BIGGEST factor is? Are you that stupid? Also, the social environment and political environment (both created by the left) play bigger roles than the pandemic if we're going off of clear anecdotal evidence. Police quit patrolling or drastically reduced patrolling in neighborhoods in Chicago, Philadelphia, D.C., Baltimore, NYC, L.A. and many other places, St Louis ect... all those places have seen major increases in violence and crime. I am not saying that the pandemic isn't a factor. I am just laughing at the incredibly stupid people who are saying that the pandemic is the top factor.

Ok fine I'm glad to hear but this but who in the world on this message board believes every police department should be disbanded?

You're laughing at some idiots who do exist in the real world but aren't really posting on here so it seems like you're wasting your time tbh.
* tongue and cheek. Mostly to get brook riled up. It's literally the only reason why I posted that tweet here.

Again, I don't really know your stance on that issue so I was making a general point. I'm sorry you think I was out to get you. I thought your analysis on the Columbus situation was spot on and I don't have any disagreements.

I do think we differ on how much rope criminals should be given by cops in contentious situations but that's totally fine and definitely up for debate.

Why are you so nice to me but troll the ever loving shit out of tMB

Sounds made up
This might help.

"...using slang like “bestie,” “no cap,” “go off, king,” “sis,” and “gang gang,” phrases that come from AAVE (African-American Vernacular English).

Also, apparently AAVE has a defined grammar. I'm still learning.

This might help.

"...using slang like “bestie,” “no cap,” “go off, king,” “sis,” and “gang gang,” phrases that come from AAVE (African-American Vernacular English).

Also, apparently AAVE has a defined grammar. I'm still learning.

I think I read the article that came from yesterday. I’m pretty sure black people cant claim ‘bestie’ and ‘sis’ as their own. Aside from that, claiming that vernacular belongs to one specific sub-culture and can’t be used or commented on by those supposedly belonging to other sub-cultures, is v dumb. They’re words that are part of American culture and American vernacular, and nobody should have an issue with anybody in the world saying them or poking fun at them.

Just people being mad for the sake of being mad.

Side note, I taught my 2 year old blonde haired daughter to say gang gang. I think it’s funny.

I think I read the article that came from yesterday. I’m pretty sure black people cant claim ‘bestie’ and ‘sis’ as their own. Aside from that, claiming that vernacular belongs to one specific sub-culture and can’t be used or commented on by those supposedly belonging to other sub-cultures, is v dumb. They’re words that are part of American culture and American vernacular, and nobody should have an issue with anybody in the world saying them or poking fun at them.

Just people being mad for the sake of being mad.

Side note, I taught my 2 year old blonde haired daughter to say gang gang. I think it’s funny.
This is refreshing to hear

What was it?

Lifted environmental restrictions around the sale/transportation of fuel.

Not sure what Ghost is taking about with the ‘it’s a private sector problem’ comment. As far as paying the ransom for the encrypted data, that is up to Colonial to decide. I guess that’s what Ghost was referring to?

It's also amazing how Hamas can, without provocation, fire hundreds of rockets into Israel from civilian areas attacking civilians and this is the kind of response we get from United States congressional members.

We are going in a terrible direction when we have elected officials propagating falsehoods on the behalf of terrorists who wish to do our allies and us harm. What they should be condemning is the use of Palestinians as human shields in an effort to gain worldwide sympathy.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's also amazing how Hamas can, without provocation, fire hundreds of rockets into Israel from civilian areas attacking civilians and this is the kind of response we get from United States congressional members.

We are going in a terrible direction when we have elected officials propagating falsehoods on the behalf of terrorists who wish to do our allies and us harm. What they should be condemning is the use of Palestinians as human shields in an effort to gain worldwide sympathy.
Thanks Minnesota for sending that rėtard.

Thanks Minnesota for sending that rėtard.
She is a refugee from a country that oppressed its civilians and murdered them by the droves either by way of famine or slaughter. All in the name of Allah. She chooses to take advantage of her freedoms and privileges that this country gave her and use them to spew anti-American and pro-terrorists rhetoric her entire time in public office. Not to mention her antisemitism that she gets away with because she has a D next to her name. She is pure trash and belongs in a dump.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT